Novamir

skills-and-tactics.jpg

discuss

A

AbPoon

Savages arnt overpowered, look he fumbles

K

Khefru

What amazes me is that there was no 'Garbannoch was killed' message in there too :eek:

N

Novamir

i think Knudden had Battery of Life up ;x + Alos instant heal.. never fear though, he died just below that !

J

Jiggs

they arent, just everyone else is underpowered :p

E

envenom

but u zerg anyway so whats the problem noobamir arsehole.

you got your relics back now stop whining there working as intended get over it.

if someone can 2 shot you so what?

you must post a savages are overpowered thread atleast once a week guess what there getting really boring

D

Divinia

adding :rolleyes: to pictaaars with crappy paintthingy was my idea Novamir!!11 but i still lub j00

W

Whisperess

Oh no!

Two high RR savages fired a quad each - NEEEEEEERF! ( please note that yes - the quad fired - the screenshot says nothing about wether they actually landed any of the hits or not - atleast the last hit in the quad by Mumin was a fumble )

seriously Novamir - you are quite sad and pathetic already - don't make it worse.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Whisperess
Oh no!

Two high RR savages fired a quad each - NEEEEEEERF! ( please note that yes - the quad fired - the screenshot says nothing about wether they actually landed any of the hits or not - atleast the last hit in the quad by Mumin was a fumble )

seriously Novamir - you are quite sad and pathetic already - don't make it worse.

Actually they were 3 savages quadhitting........

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Actually they were 3 savages quadhitting........
Aye, saw that now too - but still - high RR savages which probably have quite nice amount of RA's to boost - and still, you have to look at how many of this hits that actually landed ( on average or something ) - not how many that fired.

I'd like to see the poor victims screenshot of the event instead of novas - not that it says anything about general performance by the average savage at all, but still :)

R

raer

I dunno about savages, but I actually clicked on nova's invetory to try and see what else he had in his bag :doh:

H

hotrat

No doubt savages quad hit a lot more on cloth than they should, no doubt at all.

G

gunner440

savages arent overpowered its just albs and hibs suck

P

Powahhh

Oh no!

you say that?
Aenix 50 Savage

why the 90% of the players worldwide say that savages are the dumpest thing that mythic ever made
and the 10% says that savages are not overpowered?
hmm i think i know what classes the 10% plays
let me guess....

ps. advance evade,1k non crit dmges,cap swings,self endu,self buffs,sef resists,cheap ras,determination hmmmmmm hmmm
for hell NO savages are not overpowered..! they got nothing more than a normal class can't you see it? you all dumps savages are ok we are the overpowered whiners not that they are overpowered class

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by AbPoon
Savages arnt overpowered, look he fumbles

:rolleyes:
imho let's give them a self buff that doesn't allow them to fumble or miss.... :m00:

T

Treniel-

savages are overpowered beyond belief can't belive mythic nerfed a overpowered tank and gave mids and even worse one

do they EVER test anything???

R

Rulke-RM

Originally posted by hotrat
No doubt savages quad hit a lot more on cloth than they should, no doubt at all.

Actually i remember the savage TL and some others disproved this from tests over 1000 hits or so.

Apparently the reason mages feel savages more is their dps buff works better vs low AFs but i heard a rumour the dps buff had been nerfed on pendragon.

I

Ilur_oom

There is nothing to discuss anymore... savages are hugely overpowered and that's a fact...

the only thing i would like to say here is gratz to all healing classes on that grp... cause i saw no garba death msg :)

n1 guys wd

E

Etherion

Tbh, personally think those people who roll savages for the purpose of wanting to pwn suck big time. Today, my fully buffed eld was mocing. All but the savage ran away. He came into my pbs and hit me. QUAD hit for 1020 damage total. Next hit for 380. You got a dead rr7 mage lying face down. Hmm,MOC is the best defense a mage has, and hmm, I dead withing 1.5 sec. Maybe the people who play savage don't see whats wrong there. But I assure you that all the rest of the 3 realms do. Btw, to the savage Nil, can you kindly go on playing your savage after it gets nerfed to shit?

F

- Fedaykin -

It's funny how people scream

Working AS Intended shiftoneoneoneexclamationmarkexclamationmark

because we all know that savages are overpowered, and all you fotm savage noobs (yes you know who you are, the people who only rolled a savage to wtfpwn people 24/7) are proof that savages are overpowered,

why else would nearly every person in midgard suddenly all make this character... it's not cos they want to try a new class, it's cos they know they are overpowered and they all want to r0x

well i say:

Fuck them.... Fuck them up their stupid asses.

E.G.

Guardsxmen - rr9 Zerker suddenly "leaves" his char and makes a savage...

and too summarise everything

MIDGARD = EASY MODE

A

-ag-bometal

All said before,

Savage population will become so big that all other mid tanks will be seldom played...

And then the nerf is imminent...

So all the FOTM-n00bs,

cu after the nerf...

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN 'T HIDE

it is just the question when.

K

K0nah

high RR savages which probably have quite nice amount of RA's to boost

...and reached that rr in record time overtaking almost every class in thier realm in ~4months? :rolleyes:

A

Amadon

Oh no!

I am going to laugh SO hard when your fotm-overpowered-arse gets nerfed into oblivion.

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Amadon
I am going to laugh SO hard when your fotm-overpowered-arse gets nerfed into oblivion.

Like your casters did? :EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread