Savage Conclave Returns for GW2

Sparky

Loyal Freddie
After a long time AFK, Savage Conclave is once again back in the hands of it's founder (Dozigden) and we are sharpening our swords, polishing our shields and blowing away the cobwebs from the old Guild Hall. The time has come for us to once again strike fear into the hearts of our enemies with the sounding the battle call once again.

"SPARKY!! Noooooooo!" (I am sure that's what they used to call ! :whistle: )

www.savageconclave.com

===== Amazing what you find floating around in the Freddyshouse archives =====

Savage Conclave are, and I am sure will continue to be, one of the best guilds on this server... yes they have a strong set of rules and guidelines which serve them well and by enforcing such rules they ought to be able to maintain a strong core of good, mature players with a high standard of gamesmanship.

They also have a GM of exceptional quality, prepared to deal with issues where necessary but also only ever judging when based on balanced argument and constructive debate. I understand that he took the first steps into forming the New Era alliance which continues to cause us aggro in our borders and stands amongst the strongest alliances on the server.

- Jupitus (Phoenix Legion - Albion)

- and that was from the Enemy!!

Savage Conclave are a great guild, one that makes Midgard both strong and an enjoyable place to be. Dozigden is an excellent guild-master, putting in lots of the hard, unseen work.

- Krill

This guild is a farce, they do not live up to their name.

'Savage'? More like 'Well Behaved'. I feel cheated by their lack of general savagery and flesh flaying and because of that I'll hold a grudge against Dozigden until the skinned cows come home.

- Ayam

erm... okay.. maybe I should have dropped that last one..

-Sparky-

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
nice to see more DAoC guilds return :)

did you deside a server yet?

Sparky

Loyal Freddie
Still to be decided..... but we have a cunning plan! :sneaky:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom