sad tail about a guy named POON

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fenderon

I read up on Nerner's guild's forum (DarkWolfes?).

They said that even though Nerner wasn't really doing anything against the CoC .. the account got banned anyway. At least 12 people quit because of what that person did. (this is really close to a quote from the forum): "Mythic banning Nerner was just good for bussiness"

T

Tivook

Ruathian is like snakesofpanaker on vnboards :p

The only difference between em is that you can actually understand what snakesofpanaker is writing compared to ruathian.

I mean seriously ruathian, did you ever go to school? or are your fingers so big that you press 5 buttons while trying to hit just one?

Tiv

A

Aoami

Originally posted by Tivook
Ruathian is like snakesofpanaker on vnboards :p

The only difference between em is that you can actually understand what snakesofpanaker is writing compared to ruathian.

I mean seriously ruathian, did you ever go to school? or are your fingers so big that you press 5 buttons while trying to hit just one?

Tiv

AFAIK, he's a sufferer of dyslexia. Did you ever to go to school to learn what this is?

P

punj

dyslexia means you get you letter muddled up,as i suffer from this myself i know it's still possible to add dots or comas in the right(or even close) places.
so that doesn't excuse him imo

A

Aoami

Surely it depends how severe it is? A friend of mine is dyslexic and he can hardly write a sentence down let alone punctuate it.

B

behatch

Originally posted by raithian
about 5 weeks ago now poon (former gm of ab and member of jack hare) asked me to do him a small faver he wanted to buy a ds tg 1 handed sword but was short on cash, he then asked me t lend him 20p so he could buy the sword now i thought i new poon and could trust him so i thought ok not a problem.
He gave his word that it be repaid with in 3 weeks max.A few days latter he again called me asking to lend another 9p to finish of crafting his new mp studded that he needed to replace his old armour and for 5 ablative procs for that armour.

By now the totals where about 30p and again he gave his word it be repaid with in 3 weeks its now been 5 weeks since he lent the p and he has as of yet not returned any of the gold even tho he clained he had it on his char.

i have tryed to talk to his gm about geting a msg to him the gm refused to do anything to me condoning a member of his guild stealing therefor i have no choice but to take action myself

i have reported poon to mythic sent them chat logs and screen shots of everything thay are checking there logs and once thay confirme that poon did recive gold and has failed to return it there is 2 option open to me

first i can ask that the items i paid for with that loan be deleated from his acc that means the ds sword and his armour is deleated or i can go for option 2 at that is the imeadiat baning of the acc for braking coc rules regarding ungentalmany conduct towards others in the realm(STEALING) as it stand i am leaning towards banning if i am given the option franklypoon has lost all my respect he has got his freinds to lie telling me he has stoped playing but yet his main char has been loged it.

i think it will be a big lose to mids but he has only himself to blam for he has refused to return pms regarding the gold when he has loged in he informed me he is on irc with jack hare every day yet the members and gms i talked to say hes not on it anymore the gm of that guild has refused to help in anyway to retrive or pass a msg onto poon when asked so i have decided totake this action and get him baned for ungentalmany conduct towards a member of the realm in direct breach of coc rules with all the chat logs and screen shots of the transfer mythic have stated i have more than enought evidence to warent an investigation and resulting bans on that acc

how did u get 30p spare??!?!!!?!?

i wouldnt even give 30p to my best mates,money does things to people you know!!!!!

i would never ask for a loan of even 1p as when i have the money i proberly wouldnt pay it back as i have what i want why would i wanna farm and pay it back,but then again i am a nob head irl :p

altho i WOULD actually pay it back just not on time :) gimme a few weeks :>

P

piggeman

Originally posted by raithian
about 5 weeks ago now poon (former gm of ab and member of jack hare) asked me to do him a small faver he wanted to buy a ds tg 1 handed sword but was short on cash, he then asked me t lend him 20p so he could buy the sword now i thought i new poon and could trust him so i thought ok not a problem.
He gave his word that it be repaid with in 3 weeks max.A few days latter he again called me asking to lend another 9p to finish of crafting his new mp studded that he needed to replace his old armour and for 5 ablative procs for that armour.

By now the totals where about 30p and again he gave his word it be repaid with in 3 weeks its now been 5 weeks since he lent the p and he has as of yet not returned any of the gold even tho he clained he had it on his char.

i have tryed to talk to his gm about geting a msg to him the gm refused to do anything to me condoning a member of his guild stealing therefor i have no choice but to take action myself

i have reported poon to mythic sent them chat logs and screen shots of everything thay are checking there logs and once thay confirme that poon did recive gold and has failed to return it there is 2 option open to me

first i can ask that the items i paid for with that loan be deleated from his acc that means the ds sword and his armour is deleated or i can go for option 2 at that is the imeadiat baning of the acc for braking coc rules regarding ungentalmany conduct towards others in the realm(STEALING) as it stand i am leaning towards banning if i am given the option franklypoon has lost all my respect he has got his freinds to lie telling me he has stoped playing but yet his main char has been loged it.

i think it will be a big lose to mids but he has only himself to blam for he has refused to return pms regarding the gold when he has loged in he informed me he is on irc with jack hare every day yet the members and gms i talked to say hes not on it anymore the gm of that guild has refused to help in anyway to retrive or pass a msg onto poon when asked so i have decided totake this action and get him baned for ungentalmany conduct towards a member of the realm in direct breach of coc rules with all the chat logs and screen shots of the transfer mythic have stated i have more than enought evidence to warent an investigation and resulting bans on that acc
Ever heard of normal sentences? Try using your points a little more...

A

Archeon

If everyones done flaming Rauthian could we let the topic drop? Or preferably get it locked. I don't have anything against Poon or Rauthian, but this is just silly. 127 replys and half of them are nothing more than people pointing out Rauthians bad grammer.

As the wise man said, enoughs enough.

B

behatch

Originally posted by Archeon
127 replys and half of them are nothing more than people pointing out Rauthians bad grammer.

thats just pathetic,a lot of people are bad at spelling and paragraphing etc its not there fault,some people just naturally bad.Pointing out someones bad grammers says soemthing about you imo.....gimped

J

Javlar

I've heard that Poon isnt a real character. He is a money-robbing npc with witty scripted comments to make people trust him :(

Also its quite amusing to read stuff like this. Keep it up!

Nerf Poon btw.

/kisses to Poonish & Ruathiiii

Peace out.

K

kalathan

one thing that i wonder about... if rua is so sure in his case then why don't he just post the screenies to show it... then it could all have been over in around 20 post instead of 100+ ;)

T

Tilda

I think this has gone far enough.
We've listened to both sides of the story so I think people can make up their own minds now.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread