sad tail about a guy named POON

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noheals-WR

Poon m8, its roch here...rerolled as a "nerf that bastard" savage...

haven't seen you about for a bit, sorry about the GF and fuck what anyone says...the peeps that know you know you aint a thief and thats all that counts.

don't dignify the many arses here by even getting embroiled in a shitty stick fight with peeps of dubious morals or honor.

I hope your back on ya feet soon, get over here and help us hammer albs again (goes for other missing JH ex AB peeps too...I'm in Minor Threat now btw)

btw wheres that full TG zerk suit I lent you 3 minutes ago and now want back, wtf!

Smale Rochrerolled

O

old.Attle

Well, regarding GF and Daoc. One of my main reasons for stop playing was my GF.

GF > Daoc.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by old.Attle
Well, regarding GF and Daoc. One of my main reasons for stop playing was my GF.

GF > Daoc.

get ur gf to play daoc

GF + daoc = o_O

O

old.Buffer

Where in the CoC does it say ungentlemanly behaviour? What about Unladylike behaviour? Or are you being sexist?
Ive never had direct dealings with Poon as such, but know plenty of people who have. He is well respected by those I know.
Where as you Rauthian(/as I have rams, anyone need rams?) Pendragon (/as spammer) are held in contempt by a lot of people.
So before you start throwing shit at someone perhaps you should reflect on that, and why oh why are u always unguilded, hmm i wonder(yes i know im currently not in a guild, but thats none of your business)
As for your requests to get items deleted/his account banned very laughable indeed.

Poon has never hidden his illness and always been up front about it, if he has real life issues then so be it, the fact you could not contact him should of given you a clue. The World Does Not Revolve Around You. Despite your egocentric view.

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
get ur gf to play daoc

GF + daoc = o_O

Keep GF in spain and play DAoC at home is my thing....havent figured what the point of having her as my GF is yet thou....

They cant ban Poon if ruathian has pressed the accept button. Been in the same situation myself(was about alot less money thou) and goa couldnt do a shite.

Bringing up the cancer maybe was abit unessescary Poon. But its youre thing and i guess you can handle it youre way. If what you say about ruathian and his "cancer" is true thou it seems to me the guy needs help, psychic version.

Poon stole my training hammer from my kobbie skald.

S

schinkaar

i think all poon have said sounds abit made up, theres no proof!!11

F

fl3a

Originally posted by schinkaar
i think all poon have said sounds abit made up, theres no proof!!11

this is where reputation comes in ... you would expect lies like that from rua but not from poon

M

murazor

A unified Mid speaks out...lol. As the Beatles sang, 'All you need is h8' or something similar :p

Glad to Poons cancer is clear, no one deserves that cept maybe Adolf Hitler and baby rapists.

Give the man back his cash, lets face it he lent it to you so can't be all bad despite having a 'Goa's gonna ban you' macro he presses any time someone doesn't do what he wants.

W

Weeping Willow

GF that exps/farms for your char while you are sleeping > all

Z

zmurf

Could we get a reply from ruathian or is he brewing more lies / edited ss's/log's ?

Need this DAoC drama until i get my cd-key's again so i can play 1.10 got nothing to do besides telli ... MORE DRAMA PLZ

H

Hestetun

Ëven how much I dislike Poon I know what hes saying is the truth. So in this matter rather something ur liar and a theif and for doing so on BW u dont deserv to get all the 30 p back, just half of it , rest is to pay for the dmg u done imo.

Better luck next time fag :)

and btw nerf savages :)

J

Jergiot

POON FORCED HIMSELF ON ME INGAME TT.

seriously imo dont give him anything back pooneh.

L

Lumikki

What's a nerner? :) Anyway, this thread turned pretty one sided now.

xx

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Lumikki
What's a nerner? :) Anyway, this thread turned pretty one sided now.

xx

it was a dude on US that scammed like ALOT of ppl and did a roleplay story about it on some homepage, was a good laugh tbh :p maybe some1 got link for u

K

kathal_tdd

40% to LFoM, 40% to WR alliance and 20% to Poon.
And a thx to Rua for the donation :)

Originally posted by Jergiot
it was a dude on US that scammed like ALOT of ppl and did a roleplay story about it on some homepage, was a good laugh tbh :p maybe some1 got link for u
It was one out of many in a "clan/guild" that scamed ppl in all the games they saw potential in. REALLY funny homepage they have.
They near read all the CoC's and keept it JUST within the ruled.

G

gunner440

poon is a lamer

:(

sad to hear about that rauthsaina

L

Lumikki

Ahhhhh THAT Nerner, what a strange character!

ps. Gunnerr bored? :)

xx

E

etcetra

knew before i read Rua's or Poon's posts that this was pure BS ;x
Imo, keep the cash Poon - and Rua, may i have my Legion Hauberk? :|| GIVE PLZ?! OK!?! :| Or give me 10p, as the legion hauberk is worth much less today than it was 11 months back.

P

punj

poon should be made to live out the rest of his daoc life in Nisse's lair imo :clap:

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by splash0r
nerf nerf nerf death to all :>

Join me and my Human Shield team in D2 mate ... ull be more than welcome ;)

S

ScarletPinp

man ska pussas o kramas :(

stop fighting :p

+1

R

raithian

ppl still dont seam to get it poon lied cheated and stole facts are facts he asked me an oldfriend from long ago to lend him 30p he gave his word as a gentalman he return it within 2 weeks now 6 weeks latter he hasnt he has refused to reply when pmed in game his guild has refused to call him on irc and ask him to call poon has broken coc rules regarding ungentalmany conduct (stealing) acc have been baned if undeniable proff has been suplyed and chat logs with 8 screen shots confirming poon asking poon reciving and poon promising to return the gold in the eloted time was sent to mythic with a complaint the reply was if i chose to make it official with the proff i sent them thay will investigate ans if it is confirmed actrion will be taken v that acc and if i am asked the action i want is him BANED so he cant rip anymore mids off.

so dam what if it was only 30p facts are facts poon stoile that and any action briought as a result he has but him self to blame the reason i posted this is 2 fold as a warning not to trust him and secoundly if he wasnt playing due to irl things then id have waited but it seams he is playing but oin pryd now to me if u lend somethg and give your word u return it then u do so 3 times he ca;lled me telling me he had part of or most of the 30p yet he loged before i copuld colect

the big question is will poon admite he lent the gold will hw admoite he gave hios word to return it 4 weeks ago will he admit he has failed to do so

will he return it or for ever be none as poon the theif not to be trusted i must say to be a theif in a game what type of person can poon bw irl when he has it seams no sence of honer now poon has replyed her yewt he has refused to reply in game WHY

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by raithian
ppl still dont seam to get it poon lied cheated and stole facts are facts he asked me an oldfriend from long ago to lend him 30p he gave his word as a gentalman he return it within 2 weeks now 6 weeks latter he hasnt he has refused to reply when pmed in game his guild has refused to call him on irc and ask him to call poon has broken coc rules regarding ungentalmany conduct (stealing) acc have been baned if undeniable proff has been suplyed and chat logs with 8 screen shots confirming poon asking poon reciving and poon promising to return the gold in the eloted time was sent to mythic with a complaint the reply was if i chose to make it official with the proff i sent them thay will investigate ans if it is confirmed actrion will be taken v that acc and if i am asked the action i want is him BANED so he cant rip anymore mids off.

so dam what if it was only 30p facts are facts poon stoile that and any action briought as a result he has but him self to blame the reason i posted this is 2 fold as a warning not to trust him and secoundly if he wasnt playing due to irl things then id have waited but it seams he is playing but oin pryd now to me if u lend somethg and give your word u return it then u do so 3 times he ca;lled me telling me he had part of or most of the 30p yet he loged before i copuld colect

the big question is will poon admite he lent the gold will hw admoite he gave hios word to return it 4 weeks ago will he admit he has failed to do so

will he return it or for ever be none as poon the theif not to be trusted i must say to be a theif in a game what type of person can poon bw irl when he has it seams no sence of honer now poon has replyed her yewt he has refused to reply in game WHY

Think your spades wearing out now that hole is getting mighty big

A

agon

hey hey hey, fix up yourself before you talk bad about others, ok?

S

ScarletPinp

hey seriously try to stick some dots in there. really inoying readin something that long with no dots tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread