sad tail about a guy named POON

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chosen

Originally posted by raithian
ppl still dont seam to get it poon lied cheated and stole facts are facts he asked me an oldfriend from long ago to lend him 30p he gave his word as a gentalman he return it within 2 weeks now 6 weeks latter he hasnt he has refused to reply when pmed in game his guild has refused to call him on irc and ask him to call poon has broken coc rules regarding ungentalmany conduct (stealing) acc have been baned if undeniable proff has been suplyed and chat logs with 8 screen shots confirming poon asking poon reciving and poon promising to return the gold in the eloted time was sent to mythic with a complaint the reply was if i chose to make it official with the proff i sent them thay will investigate ans if it is confirmed actrion will be taken v that acc and if i am asked the action i want is him BANED so he cant rip anymore mids off.

so dam what if it was only 30p facts are facts poon stoile that and any action briought as a result he has but him self to blame the reason i posted this is 2 fold as a warning not to trust him and secoundly if he wasnt playing due to irl things then id have waited but it seams he is playing but oin pryd now to me if u lend somethg and give your word u return it then u do so 3 times he ca;lled me telling me he had part of or most of the 30p yet he loged before i copuld colect

the big question is will poon admite he lent the gold will hw admoite he gave hios word to return it 4 weeks ago will he admit he has failed to do so

will he return it or for ever be none as poon the theif not to be trusted i must say to be a theif in a game what type of person can poon bw irl when he has it seams no sence of honer now poon has replyed her yewt he has refused to reply in game WHY

please, could you post the mail from Mythic here ?

N

niramas

ppl still dont seam to get it poon lied cheated and stole facts are facts he asked me an oldfriend from long ago to lend him 30p he gave his word as a gentalman he return it within 2 weeks now 6 weeks latter he hasnt he has refused to reply when pmed in game his guild has refused to call him on irc and ask him to call poon has broken coc rules regarding ungentalmany conduct (stealing) acc have been baned if undeniable proff has been suplyed and chat logs with 8 screen shots confirming poon asking poon reciving and poon promising to return the gold in the eloted time was sent to mythic with a complaint the reply was if i chose to make it official with the proff i sent them thay will investigate ans if it is confirmed actrion will be taken v that acc and if i am asked the action i want is him BANED so he cant rip anymore mids off.

so dam what if it was only 30p facts are facts poon stoile that and any action briought as a result he has but him self to blame the reason i posted this is 2 fold as a warning not to trust him and secoundly if he wasnt playing due to irl things then id have waited but it seams he is playing but oin pryd now to me if u lend somethg and give your word u return it then u do so 3 times he ca;lled me telling me he had part of or most of the 30p yet he loged before i copuld colect

the big question is will poon admite he lent the gold will hw admoite he gave hios word to return it 4 weeks ago will he admit he has failed to do so

will he return it or for ever be none as poon the theif not to be trusted i must say to be a theif in a game what type of person can poon bw irl when he has it seams no sence of honer now poon has replyed her yewt he has refused to reply in game WHY

Did u even read any of this fucking thread? and goa wont do a bloody thing u accepted the trade so there for you are fucked thanks.

E

etcetra

as if Mythic wants anything to do with the Euro-servers ;x

R

redfern

Well...

Raith you have been the source of both anger and astonishment for many ppl - now we can add laughter to that. I do feel sorry for your loss dude. However , it was your choice to trust someone in a transaction. The fact that you got screwed is not going to make neither GOA nor Mythic to take any action. I just hope that this lesson in some way makes you more cautious and also think about how ppl feel about getting screwed on a raid.

C

Crashtje

who lends 30p to anyone outside there own guild ? even if you HAVE known them fkin ages ^^, goa wont replace items you willingly traded away, nor will they ban anyone , if he logged into your account, and physically STOLE the cash, maybe they`d do something , prolly not bcos it was your fault for losing passwords etc , in the end - its your own fault.

Poon should keep the money now ruath has made it clear that he no longer wants to be part of the mid community, and publicly accusing an *old friend* of theft , and to threaten with account banning ! lol@u

P

punj

is it me or does rauth have some kinda sixth sense?

seems everytime something happens he has 34659879o659 screenshots to back his story up(of which he doesn't seem to post anywhere)
what a chimp :clap:

Z

zmurf

Ill repeat myself, u moron, Mythic has NOTHING to do with the actions beeing taken on GOA's Servers, and goa has stated such transactions where both parties ACCEPT's the trade nomatter if it's an unofficial loan or not, they won't do shit if one of the parties get's rip offed, as it's ur own damn fault ...

Why r u digging ur own grave ? and looks like by the amount ur digging u could fit ur family in there, get a fucking life ...

T

Thorarin

first i can ask that the items i paid for with that loan be deleated from his acc that means the ds sword and his armour is deleated or i can go for option 2 at that is the imeadiat baning of the acc for braking coc rules

What happened is very unfortunate for you, and hopefully you'll get your money back, but this is between you and Poon, and GOA will not interfere.

ppl still dont seam to get it

Seems you don't get it yet.
Good luck on getting your money back though..

I

Iri

will he return it or for ever be none as poon the theif not to be trusted i must say to be a theif in a game what type of person can poon bw irl

I wonder what person Ruathan might be known as, maybe the guy who gave away FS for 7p, refused to give winners in lotto their drops, gave drop to a lvl 45 etc etc etc. And what type of person irl is a guy that constantly lie, changing his stories, fake logs and threats everyone that doesnt do exactly what he says???

B

bult

Ruath must have some kind of mental disease irl. Biggest idiot in daoc history im sure.

G

Garnet

Poon is a member of Darkwolves in disguise!!! ;o

W

Weeping Willow

I wanna be a member of Dark Wolves, they seem like a nice and friendly guild with lots of roleplayers. :)

F

fenderon

Originally posted by bult
Ruath must have some kind of mental disease irl. Biggest idiot in daoc history im sure.

Hey, dont forget Nerner ;-)

S

ScarletPinp

Originally posted by fenderon
Hey, dont forget Nerner ;-)

nerner wasnt an idiot imo pretty clever the way he fooled all them ppl tbh

D

deadkid

Keep teh cash Poon :D Rauth is a dickheadz0r anyway =P

T

tuffabruden

Poon donate the cash to keep doors funds.. so rauthan only has around 100p left in debt ;)

K

Khalen

It scares me a lot if those kind of people show up on Europe servers. Even with their extensive customer support they can't do anything against those kind of people (which is bit weird imo, as creator of the game I think GMs should have the free will to banish these minions of evul).

And damn didn't know about that cancer... I know it's kinda private but cancer is never nice to witness yourself. I wish everyone luck who ever gets cancer!

And this problem... I think you can work it out like normal people...

S

speshneeds

heh - an old mid friend pointed me at this thread :)

Pooneh - shit news m8, hope you get it sorted

Rua - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

your a dick, face it and fo :p

H

hiban

This one has been quoted some i see. A tip though: The dots are your friends. Where u put em doesent matter all that much, as long as they are there. Good luck.

Oh, quite amusing thread i must say. Almost like watching Dallas or The days of our lives. Interesting tail indeed. He "stole" pixels in an online game. One of the worst crimes. Next to stealing old peoples teeth. Hang him by the balls!

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Faeldawn
OOC, did Nerner get banned for this?

Makes for a great read for the neutral, however, scammin is one thing, but makin a website advertising your guilt is a bit daft ;)

Technically what Nerner and the rest of his guild di wasn't actually against the Mythic CoC. In their eyes any and all player trading is the responsability of the player.

If you look at other stories there, there are repeated times when the ingame CRS folks had showed up and no action could be taken because they operated 'within the rules' (e.g. killing the DF merchents is ok because while their merchents, their still viable mobs to kill).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread