sad tail about a guy named POON

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asorek

Originally posted by Vell
Yup, quite possibly he would.

However, I very much doubt he'd resort to blantant lies about getting the account banned - it's Ruathian that has the growing up to do.

well that part i didnt mention cos i dont believe..but some people are soo damned hypocritical..like he WOULDNT cry about it if it was him..i fucking would!! although he could have the account banned possibly under the theft part of the CoC..ive seen people be banned for xfer-ing money then running off with it..so it is possible to have poons account banned IF and its a slim thing.. he has logs where poon said YES I WILL PAY YOU BACK... and he still hasnt..then its theft even tho he gave him the money voluntarily..i always keep logs when xfering now..its safer.

S

schinkaar

if this is true im really happy, GJ scamming the worst raidleader in realm in that case! And i havent seen you at all in jack hares irc chan, i think all of it is lies and it cant be hard to find screens that proove it.

R

Rollie

If this was anyone else it would be sad, but since its rauthan, midgards greediest raid leader its really fun to see :)

K

kathal_tdd

It’s like a movie where one bad guy screws a LOT of ppl and now the bad guy just got wacked and is bleeding and crying.
It’s a sad STORY.

L

lucame

RuaScam wrote

i have reported poon to mythic sent them chat logs and screen shots of everything thay are checking there logs and once thay confirme that poon did recive gold and has failed to return it there is 2 option open to me blah blah blah
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So GOA would let you choose the punishment?

MAUHAUHUHAUHA bullshit

Rua, now you know how people feel when you scam them, and GOA will not do shit on this because you accepted the transaction.

They may give you a Jewel with +3 spelling tho :)

U

uglymug

Originally posted by lucame
They may give you a Jewel with +3 spelling tho :)
think the guy's dyslectic (prolly spelled that wrong meself ;)) .. not his fault

unlike some of the other crap he pulled

T

Tiac

jeez

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats like parking your porche in Harlem with the engine running,
and come back the next day thinking its still there

A

AbPoon

Well as some people i've recently split from my fiancee of nearly 3 years turning my life upside down and meaning i've had to totally change my lifestyle, me having to move out and god knows what else and to be honest rather making me feel quite like shit and obv cutting down my farming time to near 0, admitted i've been on PS a few times with some friends to cheer me up abit but aside from this i havent logged onto Excal for quite some time, fyi i have most of the money i owe and asked people to tell you many a time to get yourself on irc and just msg me so i could read it but you never bothered.

To make this worse really aside from what youve wrote now which i'll touch on later is that you were calling me a theif and a lier to my guild m8s after only 1 week on me having the cash off you (The deal was 3 weeks but main thing you wanted was the cash back before foundations which wont be live for around 2 weeks) , and now this which to be honest is the biggest load of shit in all my life.

So many times have i stuck up for you, listened to your insane babble for 6 months while i ran the alliance without telling you to shut the fuck up, stuck up for you on the forums etc, christ all you even had to do was send me a PM on the forums if you were really gonna die if you didnt have the cash back and irc was far too complicated for you to understand.

I'm in two minds to pay you back or not, i have most of the cash and can get the rest reasonably soon but after this well i'll think it over.

A

AbPoon

oh yeah and i still havent forgave you for making out you had brain cancer suddenly 1 week after people found out i had stomach cancer, you really are a serial lair

M

madmac_slammer

wtf did you have stommach cancer ?
or am i wrong ?

D

Djin

hey all ppl! stop this shit abount mention his cancer! ffs! That is private personal stuff!

Maybe u have had some argues with him or maybe u didnt like one of his raids. But still, cut the crap about taking up subjects bout that, that sucks!

About this Poon and Ruathian thing is maybe all just a misunderstanding.

But to bring up stuff like that is REALLY low.

If Poon already had money, he could have just logged on and give it to him, without waiting so long. Tho im sorry to hear that u have had a hard time lately Poon :-/ Sad to see.

Remember all, its still just a Game, even if u take it pretty far, and use more time here than irl (which alot do :) hehe). So plz make up and be friends. no need to fight for such things. No wonder it gets war in the world. !!

He will prolly logg on and give Ruath the money now that he have seen this post.

So, all be friends and peace and love to the world (<- sounded a bit yazzi arrafath (<--wrong spellin prolly) , but what the hell, hehe :))

T

tgpharmer

y sure he'll log in and givf him the money after rua been calling him a thief and a liar ^^

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by raithian

i have tryed to talk to his gm about geting a msg to him the gm refused to do anything to me condoning a member of his guild stealing therefor i have no choice but to take action myself
We as gms in Jack herer what could we do actually for you?
Poon as he said have been away alot lately and myself personaly didn't know exactly what your dealings where.

A

AbPoon

Found out about my cancer around march if my memorys managed to hold out, Rauths brain cancer cropped up around 1 week later and he seems to have forgot about it now

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by raithian
i have tryed to talk to his gm about geting a msg to him the gm refused to do anything to me condoning a member of his guild stealing therefor i have no choice but to take action myself

what gm have you spoken to?
atleast not me, not like it matter but i wanna know

A

AbPoon

Sorry just checked it was Feb i was diagnosed but then i thought most knew anyway but i had an op, got removed my splices have been clean since but i still need checkups for the next 10 years Oo

N

niramas

Originally posted by madmac_slammer
wtf did you have stommach cancer ?
or am i wrong ?

I would say most of the GMs and members of the AB alliance new Poon had cancer. For those people defending the retard Ruathain u have to realise most of the people that end up hating him are people that used to support him aswell, Poon always used to defend his insane ramblings even invited Rauths 1 member guild to the old alliance i think this just proves Rauthian is a TOOL. I would keep the gold not like Goa can or will do a fking thing anyway.

R

Rulke-RM

I lent poon my dragon shadow great sword a few months back and i've never seen it again :mad:

R

rg-zorena

poon stole my virginity ingame and never given it back cry

C

Carlos Bananos

i gave mine up freely to poon

we are lovers

K

kinag

You guys are sickening, I don't want to hear about how Pooneh pursuaded you all to letting him take your virginity..

R

rg-zorena

kinag I was going to give it to you but poon forced himself etc
was really strong probably buffed and this was pre my second sc template so i didn't have + str on my armor :/

A

agon

Originally posted by asorek
Grow up u fucking prick.. u'd be pissed if youd lost 30p to someone u trusted.. and i guarantee youd post a whine on BW and cry about so stfu dickhead.

hi!

what part in "what goes around comes around" didn't you get?

of course i would fucking whine if someone "stole" something from me

i like your name-calling you smartass

next time when you read something, try to understand it as well

W

Whoodoo_RD

Guys, lie someone already said, resolve this peacefully, this flame fest does no one any good.

Poon m8, sorry to hear about your GF, know how u feel m8, having just split up with mine after 4.5 years, and selling my house cause i cant afford to keep it solo :(

All i can say is m8, theres plenty more out there, go have fun m8, and just remember the old rule "I dont give a rats arse!". Helped me no end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom