RVR tonight

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
You want RPs not fair fights, if you would have wanted fair fights you would not have played your Hunter the way you played it and I mean Skald and Shammy in a Midgard group, if you are not stupid, you can avoid most of the risk being zerged, all you need to do is to perma sprint at the periphery of the IRVR zone and only engage when you can finish the fight in time. The /rw and death spam and inc lag give quite good information about what is going on. Also one can anticipate the movements of enemy groups quite easily, you learn to know where they will be in 30-60 seconds and go to there in advance. And no one can catch you.

Also, how many times have I seen your group among 3-4 other Midgard groups, zerging the shit out of one incoming enemy group? Often. How many times I have seen you at Albion docks and bridges screwing solo players trying to get to Crim for example? Often.

I am not a saint, but you got defo no right to whine.

We give up alot of rps a night, but not steaming in. You will not see us go past, since we tend to circumnavigate fights by large margins, wherevery possible.

I would like to see this one poor alb group being zerged by us and 3-4 groups. Perhaps you have some video of this obviously frequent occurrence.

Are you still sore about the time we killed your heretic, when you there, with 2 other albs around. Since you don't group with us you don't see the numbers we leave well alone. But you only see what you want to see. Though I would never deny some have been killed on the way. You would be surprised at the number of people who will engage a group when you are just steaming past.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
SkarIronfist said:
I would like to see this one poor alb group being zerged by us and 3-4 groups. Perhaps you have some video of this obviously frequent occurrence.

Just lol. You do not even know how as much for the realm you are as let's say CM.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Many apologies for the appalling grammar in the previous post.

Note: How many solo people actually pan around when leaving their keep ? So often they may preceive themselves to be solo, but to an opposing realm can be appear to be in groups of 2, 3s + .

Mansich I will happily give up my slot for a night or 2 and you can run with TC.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Just lol. You do not even know how as much for the realm you are as let's say CM.

You mean Team Conclave runs with another group on stick and does alarm clock relic raids?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
SkarIronfist said:
Mansich I will happily give up my slot for a night or 2 and you can run with TC.

I respect your group mostly and have been refering to it as the best of what is left. Tesla has no right to whine though and Ozill overdoes it in my opinion. There have been situations around Renaris short time ago where you would happily join the bashing of what has been refered to TT pug (was only Swords) while 3 Mid groups were already there and you knew the group was runing alone as you met it on Agramon couple of times before.

I am not trying to badmouth you here, I know from my experience that you would not touch people having a 1 vs 1 somewhere and that you leave FG fights alone too and you are much better on this than all groups left on the server. But, there are those chokepoints like Bridges or docks and IRVR zones where I can not see a difference between your group and let's say GoL or CM :/.

As for your offer, I would like to take it just for the fun of it, but my mic is not working atm and I'd like to QQ a bit on Vent and on Midgard I only have a 38 Warlock and a 25 Shaman.

Anyway, if CM, GoL, DA, Apocalipsis and 1-2 more groups would run with the aim of FG fights mostly and in Agramon the situation would be better for you if not for all, I can see that.

I can assure you when GoA sorts Dyvet out somehow, I'll be running a/in a FG again trying to find some good fights, but that's in GoA's hands, atm I don't see enough groups to fight 2-3 nights a week on Dyvet. So while I share you goals and ideas and while also I understand why you go to the areas I refered to above I think the whine Tesla and Ozill bring to here is hypocrital (Tesla) or not needed (Ozill).

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
I couldn't care less about stealthers adding. They don't make a difference. But 2-3FG albs jumping in does make a difference. So no, I didn't change my opinion, but I do have two points of view which are not in-compatible. (But the whiners here will not be able to accept that.)

Tbh stealthers adding and fg's adding is totally the same. It's just a different way of killing people, you can use a knife or use a gun but it's still going to end in the same result.

And you telling people to grow some balls :p If i recall you would run away from anyone even if they faced the direction you was in. Don't think you can have different attitudes to when you played hunter and when your in a fg. There was even a video of you where u hit PS and kited a solo alb to traps on Brynja bride. Thought rp's were rp's to you when you played your hunter and i guess those alb groups are the same. Just don't think you can tell people what to do when you wouldn't listen to anyone who said the same thing to you when you used to play your hunter.

Sarsean

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
But, there are those chokepoints like Bridges or docks and IRVR zones where I can not see a difference between your group and let's say GoL or CM :/.

Anyway, if CM, GoL, DA, Apocalipsis and 1-2 more groups would run with the aim of FG fights mostly and in Agramon the situation would be better for you if not for all, I can see that.

Couldn't help noticing your reference to GoL and would like to respond with the following:

a) GoL is not ready to run a set fg at the moment and have not been for a long while. We are trying to recruit outside now to make this possible. Even then we would be a push-over group as we still need to get the set group going with some experience before tackling a group like Team Conclave. In fact we have met them on several occasions and got owned royaly. I'm waiting for that day when we can compete at that level. Until then, I suppose we will try and get some experience and rp's like everyone else did when they started off.
b) Chokepoints are difficult to judge, and maybe it's because I don't know any better, but you cannot expect a set group to behave like one in these situations. When you hit a bridge you have no idea how many are hiding or camping in the bridge towers so the best thing to do is just to attack whatever is visible. I suppose you can argue that we should avoid these situations and you would be correct in certain circumstances, except that we do cross bridges sometimes on the way to somewhere. More than often these chokepoints are camped specifically by a collection of solo'ers, duo's, trios and many more and they know the risks they are taking by doing so. So, I believe that the reason why you can't see a difference between the good and bad groups at chokepoints is that they are all faced with the same dilemma, kill or be killed by the people camping these spots and due to the current situation on the server, it’s also the only spots where you will find some action.
c) GoL would love to run a set group in Agramon at some point but we have some obstacles to cross first. But we also believe that we should do our part in defending the realm and take part in sieges and MRE’s, and please don’t give me the BS about ‘for king arthur’, it’s a game for god sakes.
d) Most importantly, I am not trying to portray our gg as the epitome of honourable, leet players as that is a myth that some would like to believe they have achieved. We try our best in the situations we find ourselves in. RvR is very situational and temperamental and if I have to follow all these so called rules and regulations that people continually whine about on FH, I’d be much better of working for fear that I might just piss off someone in a computer game.

Saying this, we will try our best to conform to the so-called SotG. We are in this for our enjoyment and there is nothing worse than being whined at by your own realm mates and lo and behold, we do have morals. Being whined at by mids/hibs is part of the game and does not bother me a bit.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Sarsean said:
Couldn't help noticing your reference to GoL and would like to respond with the following:

a) GoL is not ready to run a set fg at the moment and have not been for a long while. We are trying to recruit outside now to make this possible. Even then we would be a push-over group as we still need to get the set group going with some experience before tackling a group like Team Conclave. QUOTE]

ATM there is no group on the server and i mean no group that can beat TC with there RA's up. I like to try but the end result is always the same a /hug from them after we are corpses ;)

In fairness to GoL everytime we have seen them running a FG its been a fun few fights :)
Keep at it guys and im sure ull get there. As for Apoco they really could do running as a full group again instead of zerging like the past month or so. :eek6:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
was good fun last night, ac ran a caster grp with 1 rep for the first time in months. Did meet TC once 8v8 at hadrians i think on the cliff edge but they got the jump and we just buckled under the pressure of really poor start :).

rest of the time was spent between bolg and dc with what i would consider extremely good action with the state the server is in atm. regardless, we had fun, not so much the mids/hibs seen as the amount of albs around that area was a tad over the top, had some fun fights vs bokkerijders though good to see your all still playing :)

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Yes Manisch I do tend to post in to much haste and in the heat of the moment and from the coments you have said Iam going to cerb it.

We are just out to have fun not really focused on RP's so much. Tbh that 1 good fight a night is good enough to keep me going atm. But yes would be great to see more set groups roaming about not just in agramon.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sarsean said:

a) GoL is not ready to run a set fg at the moment and have not been for a long while. We are trying to recruit outside now to make this possible. Even then we would be a push-over group as we still need to get the set group going with some experience before tackling a group like Team Conclave. In fact we have met them on several occasions and got owned royaly. I'm waiting for that day when we can compete at that level. Until then, I suppose we will try and get some experience and rp's like everyone else did when they started off.
b) Chokepoints are difficult to judge, and maybe it's because I don't know any better, but you cannot expect a set group to behave like one in these situations. When you hit a bridge you have no idea how many are hiding or camping in the bridge towers so the best thing to do is just to attack whatever is visible. I suppose you can argue that we should avoid these situations and you would be correct in certain circumstances, except that we do cross bridges sometimes on the way to somewhere. More than often these chokepoints are camped specifically by a collection of solo'ers, duo's, trios and many more and they know the risks they are taking by doing so. So, I believe that the reason why you can't see a difference between the good and bad groups at chokepoints is that they are all faced with the same dilemma, kill or be killed by the people camping these spots and due to the current situation on the server, it’s also the only spots where you will find some action.
c) GoL would love to run a set group in Agramon at some point but we have some obstacles to cross first. But we also believe that we should do our part in defending the realm and take part in sieges and MRE’s, and please don’t give me the BS about ‘for king arthur’, it’s a game for god sakes.
d) Most importantly, I am not trying to portray our gg as the epitome of honourable, leet players as that is a myth that some would like to believe they have achieved. We try our best in the situations we find ourselves in. RvR is very situational and temperamental and if I have to follow all these so called rules and regulations that people continually whine about on FH, I’d be much better of working for fear that I might just piss off someone in a computer game.

Saying this, we will try our best to conform to the so-called SotG. We are in this for our enjoyment and there is nothing worse than being whined at by your own realm mates and lo and behold, we do have morals. Being whined at by mids/hibs is part of the game and does not bother me a bit.

All good and understandable in your post till the point in bold, if u really want to go and play on the fg scene u must amend that part if u wanna take a friendly hint, or u'll end up as a "wannabe" fg like CM, effectively throwing the rest of your reasoning down the tube.

arcofirme

Fledgling Freddie
Belgerath said:
As for Apoco they really could do running as a full group again instead of zerging like the past month or so. :eek6:

Dunno if u mean Apocalipsis but if u mean us. We r moving like fg, u can ask TC they r wipping us try after try (seems we can do nothing towards this mid grp :( :( :( )

Sarsean

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
All good and understandable in your post till the point in bold, if u really want to go and play on the fg scene u must amend that part if u wanna take a friendly hint, or u'll end up as a "wannabe" fg like CM, effectively throwing the rest of your reasoning down the tube.

Thanks for the advice, I’m always prepared to listen, even to hibs/mids. However, I meant whine (for example ' You killed me in a RvR zone with a fg, how dare you!!'), not constructive criticism. As to what constitutes whine is all a matter off perspective and context and my view will more than likely differ from the next person.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
As for your offer, I would like to take it just for the fun of it, but my mic is not working atm and I'd like to QQ a bit on Vent and on Midgard I only have a 38 Warlock and a 25 Shaman.
pfft quit ya slacking and go buy a mic for a couple of quid and borrow a mates mid char and come have a blast with us :)

PS dont think you'd be the only one QQ'ing on vent either :fluffle:

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
old.arcofirme said:
Dunno if u mean Apocalipsis but if u mean us. We r moving like fg, u can ask TC they r wipping us try after try (seems we can do nothing towards this mid grp :( :( :( )
You can wave a stick in front of Nate and throw it away from your group, he will chase after it like a dog; Blue keeps Nate on a leash so he gets dragged away in the process, voilà. :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
rawr attempts humour yet again.....

.....and as usual nobody understands him on /as and thinks he has been smoking "those" things again.....

.... you steal 1 raketti point and rawr must miss a turn :fluffle:

Jees at this rate ill be getting a raketti ding soon :D

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
rawr attempts humour yet again.....

.....and as usual nobody understands him on /as and thinks he has been smoking "those" things again.....

.... you steal 1 raketti point and rawr must miss a turn :fluffle:

Jees at this rate ill be getting a raketti ding soon :D
Pff, you're just trying to stop everyone from grouping a class with the Distraction ability imo... you don't want your weaknesses known, I see through you :fluffle:

Nate

FH is my second home
my last name isn't D o double g for nothing ;o I can do rap aswell!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
ffs Nate... have you been on the raketti smokes aswell now :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Don't tell me you've never heard of Nate Dogg ;o Snoop Doggs son iirc :d

artist_photo.jpg

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nate said:
Don't tell me you've never heard of Nate Dogg ;o Snoop Doggs son iirc :d

artist_photo.jpg

G-Funk Classics is the best album ever produced tbh.

Curuca

Fledgling Freddie
Belgerath said:
Keep at it guys and im sure ull get there. As for Apoco they really could do running as a full group again instead of zerging like the past month or so. :eek6:

Not all the people dress in blue are Apocalipsis....

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
There was even a video of you where u hit PS and kited a solo alb to traps on Brynja bride. Thought rp's were rp's to you when you played your hunter and i guess those alb groups are the same. Just don't think you can tell people what to do when you wouldn't listen to anyone who said the same thing to you when you used to play your hunter.
It was vf on his nightshade.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
All ill say about rvr atm is :D

Lots of cheeky noobs to kill so yay ;)

And thanks to anyone who sees me fighting and doesnt add ... tnx wub joo /kiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom