RVR tonight

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see albs trying what looked to be a RR primetime. At the start I thought you would walk all over us as hib numbers seemed hardly anything and seing 3 small alb cups and 2 large alb cups on /rw was scary :)

Lets just hope you dont now just PVE relics :| frontier left with albs owning bolg keep only, hopefully nothing more! :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Aye lets hope it stays that way irvr is so fun when its in other´s realms :D

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
my bad gave them more credit than they deserved it seems, just logged on (8:20) and crim and crauc keep have been taken too. so albs took them between 1:30 am and now.

sigh

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
prime time isnt 10:30 when most folks have to log off for bed or work in the morning.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
prime time isnt 10:30 when most folks have to log off for bed or work in the morning.

You should all know, the only prime time is when i can log on! So thats twice a week Monday and Wednesday, after ive had my tea and done the washing up at 19:30uk, until the rerun of scrubs on E4 at 21:00uk till 21:30uk, then from 21:30uk until I need a slow wank followed by my beauty sleep at midnight.

tyvm

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:

alway thouht prime time was 19:00 till 12:00 uk time and jugging by server numbers it is too

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Brackus said:
my bad gave them more credit than they deserved it seems, just logged on (8:20) and crim and crauc keep have been taken too. so albs took them between 1:30 am and now.

sigh

Duh.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
My book prime time is about 3:30 when the schools empty till about 10 to 11 oclock when folks go to bed.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:

sigh
albs had crim before 12:00 uk time when i logged there was a hole in wall by the time we had 1st insta port, but i think some albs must have stayed and destroying the chance of leaving IRvR

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
My book prime time is about 3:30 when the schools empty till about 10 to 11 oclock when folks go to bed.
but thats saying that most players are at school and under 16 ? from the peeps how i know and game with most seem to be 20 to 40

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
albs had crim before 12:00 uk time when i logged there was a hole in wall by the time we had 1st insta port, but i think some albs must have stayed and destroying the chance of leaving IRvR

we took crim bk and before i log, 1am we cut bolg port :fluffle:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Darkptang said:
we took crim bk and before i log, 1am we cut bolg port :fluffle:

Indeed we did, clearly albs didnt want us to let them keep irvr

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I really don't understand albs.. They moan about no one to fight, but still they cut crau port? Eventho they whine EVERY time someone cuts beno port! If I was a hib I really didn't wanna log on, take towers back to get port and then get steamed down instantly, go to bed and waking up only to see that albs have taken back the towers/keeps/relics and then start all over next night..

Guess the kids have grown up by now after all these years of playing, but they are still on the same mental stage as a child :m00:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
I really don't understand albs.. They moan about no one to fight, but still they cut crau port? Eventho they whine EVERY time someone cuts beno port! If I was a hib I really didn't wanna log on, take towers back to get port and then get steamed down instantly, go to bed and waking up only to see that albs have taken back the towers/keeps/relics and then start all over next night..

Guess the kids have grown up by now after all these years of playing, but they are still on the same mental stage as a child :m00:

Albs just paying back what you done aswell, last week it was mids, seems time for hibs to feel that. Dont wine accept it and do what you want. If you dont wanna logon then dont.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Aye caramba el salveisa si si amg rapido jalapeno in emain mega mejts

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Blow said:
Albs just paying back what you done aswell, last week it was mids, seems time for hibs to feel that. Dont wine accept it and do what you want. If you dont wanna logon then dont.
As I said, I am NOT a hib and I am NOT gonna log on Dyvet to rvr

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
CorNokZ said:

easier to take bolg if you don't have quite so many hibs porting in just to the north...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
easier to take bolg if you don't have quite so many hibs porting in just to the north...
easier to do a raid when people start going to bed

but thx for those that postponed sleeping :p

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

Lol bring it on dude, we know, everyone knows CM don't care if anyone is in RVR, infact they actually enjoy it more by all accounts.

You have stated in the past you would PVE this server until it closed or words to that effect, so seems you are staying true to your word.

Don't come on here saying 'ah well, you brought this upon yourselves' lol you guys have been just waiting for some feeble excuse to go back to what you do best, playing with yourselves :wanker:

Eble

dex

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

why don´t we just release all the twrs and keeps let the albs have what they want then they can pve the realm every day.
im not bothering doing 3-4 hours work getting hib green to get pve´d by a bunch of retard everyday.

server getting ruined by a few nerds is not what i pay for

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
dex said:
why don´t we just release all the twrs and keeps let the albs have what they want then they can pve the realm every day.
im not bothering doing 3-4 hours work getting hib green to get pve´d by a bunch of retard everyday.

server getting ruined by a few nerds is not what i pay for

When we loose crauch i'll arrange a mass release event like last time, then I can go level my animist in peace at least, but until then I'll farm the albs coming into crauch.

Eble

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Mids may aswell save our Bp's also, we got no relics to defend lol. Lets release everything :england: :england: :england:

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Soon it seem's thats all they will have left PVE. Who wants to play when a couple of grp's seem to take great pleasure in killing the game for the other's PVE'ing relic's and keeps so much people dont even bother to defend or claim keep's

Yes this is the aim of the game but to have no brain at all and Raid and zerg the server into the ground is sad. Would be funny to see though the 100+ alb's only earning rp's from PVE :eek7:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Jollz said:
Soon it seem's thats all they will have left PVE. Who wants to play when a couple of grp's seem to take great pleasure in killing the game for the other's PVE'ing relic's and keeps so much people dont even bother to defend or claim keep's

Yes this is the aim of the game but to have no brain at all and Raid and zerg the server into the ground is sad. Would be funny to see though the 100+ alb's only earning rp's from PVE :eek7:

Lets not forget what happened on Glastonbury before the cluster, basically 3 fg's hibs roamed NF until the had pve'd there way to glory and killed the server totally, I mean I log'd on and was me and 4 others in hib. Even the 3fg's didn't bother logging in anymore.

Unfortunately I see this cluster going the same way.

Being fighting near crauch all day, I was amused to see many albs standing round/roaming near crauch bridge when they had cut the port, I mean do they think we have special magic where we just appear out of no where?

Eble

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
eble@work said:
Lets not forget what happened on Glastonbury before the cluster, basically 3 fg's hibs roamed NF until the had pve'd there way to glory and killed the server totally, I mean I log'd on and was me and 4 others in hib. Even the 3fg's didn't bother logging in anymore.

Up until they clustered Glastonbury it was albs that held 4 relics most of the time.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Enli said:
easier to do a raid when people start going to bed

but thx for those that postponed sleeping :p

was still pretty early when we started on bolg... not "start of the evening" or anything but given the BG had just retaken erasleigh and it wasn't that late where else should it have gone?

Or are keeps and towers not allowed to be taken at all now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom