RVR tonight

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Bah...:)

pjuppe said:
so no free pl:ing for me then? :(

Bah din gimp!:) You are a Hib scum traitor on Avalon already!:) And you just wait till I catch you out in the frontier over there!;)

/Charmangle

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Bah din gimp!:) You are a Hib scum traitor on Avalon already!:) And you just wait till I catch you out in the frontier over there!;)

/Charmangle

i would like to see you try. i found the SoS button now!

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
killing guards is more fun than killing goblins. and it earns rp where goblins don`t.

I fail to see how killing guards is that much more diferent from goblins.

But wait a minute, maybe the solution to stopping all the AC nonsense is easy, just make goblins give arpees.

/sarcasm

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
And killing guards is exactly what, RvR in your eye's? Killing guards is as much as PvE then td's. But then again, if killing a redcon on your rr11 wizz is too hard for you......

with my rr 2 friar, i can chain pruple mobs.
with my rr 11 ice wizard, i can't chain pull reds without getting in trouble.

so ?

killing guards WILL attract more opponents than doing task dungeons. ;)

Tuthmes said:
Yes taking every keep/tower/relic is gonne drag the enemie out into rvr :touch: .

doing task dungeons doesn't get mids or hibs out either you now.

Tuthmes said:
Ye its all about rps isnt it. Anyways, if there's noone to fight but guards, you might want to ask yourself why this happend.

if there is nothing else to fight, ofc we will fight guards. and above rr11, it's not like rp still matters.

if albs had 21 keeps, 6 relics, and 84 towers, i would bring trebs to svasud and start shoot at that i guess.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Brackus said:
What makes me thing it was a RR was the following:

1 alb cup at crim with crim on fire, 2 LARGE alb cups at bolg bolg on fire, and CM + pug grp at crauc keep ramming crauc doors with crauc on fire. no your right not a RR attempt at all.

at 10:30 when we attacked bolg it wasn't an RR. Might have turned into one after I logged...

As for the people complaining about albs taking keeps:

How about we just all agree not to go into the frontiers? Would be the best option for everyone I think - that way we can ensure that no keeps/towers/relics are ever taken, no lame abilities are ever used and also it'll stop this epidemic of people dying in RvR zones.

Edit: reworded a bit - the rant wasn't aimed at Brackus, that'd be unfair.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
at 10:30 when we attacked bolg it wasn't an RR.

If someone took advantage at 5am it's hardly whoever was running the BG at 10:30pm's fault.

But OK, how about we just all agree not to go into the frontiers? Would be the best option for everyone I think - that way we can ensure that no keeps/towers/relics are ever taken, no lame abilities are ever used and also it'll stop this epidemic of people dying in RvR zones.

I was not qq'ing at albs taking keeps. I have NO problem with them doing seige as long as they are fighting some kind of defence.

but from my POV it looked like a RR.
Crim keep flames, Crauc keep flames and bolg was taken by at least 3fg probably a lot more. that means at least 3fg crauc, 1fg crauc and 1 fg crim as there was small cup at crim and crauc. So call it a round 5fg from /rw maybe /rw is bugged but thats what I saw

Call it what you like, but if albs had lost eras and had berks and beno on flames im thinking you would certainly be calling it a RR?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Brackus said:
I was not qq'ing at albs taking keeps. I have NO problem with them doing seige as long as they are fighting some kind of defence.

but from my POV it looked like a RR.
Crim keep flames, Crauc keep flames and bolg was taken by at least 3fg probably a lot more. that means at least 3fg crauc, 1fg crauc and 1 fg crim as there was small cup at crim and crauc. So call it a round 5fg from /rw maybe /rw is bugged but thats what I saw

Call it what you like, but if albs had lost eras and had berks and beno on flames im thinking you would certainly be calling it a RR?

Yeah, reworded it as I realised you weren't whining after I'd posted :) sneaky edit n' that - soz :)

Can see why you'd take that for an RR - it wasn't intended as one at the time I was there (lets go take a keep!) but it was some good frontier action anyway.

However there's a few people posting as if taking a keep at 10:30pm is a mortal sin and _obviously_ just a cynical attempt at starting a 5am RR early... which is a daft thing to think.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
RVR really isn't much fun lately (as in the last two-three months). There's barely any hibs left, and as usual the Albs can't find the guts to not jump into fights left and right. We run around, see one group rebuffing on the water-edge, so we leave them be. They attack us, so we return the favour, then CM piles in, another group piles in, and as we're pretty much dead, another group piles in, desperately trying to get a few rps.

Now that wouldn't be so bad, if that was unique. It happens numerous times each evening, and it isn't much fun to fight like that. Please, for the love of whatever you consider holy, YELL at your alb groups to stop f'cking piling in. Grow some balls and get a groupleader that shows the guts to leave people be instead of going for the holy RP. It's shit like this that makes the remaining groups leave for better pastures. If you wonder what is breaking the SotG, it is behaviour like that.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:
RVR really isn't much fun lately (as in the last two-three months). There's barely any hibs left, and as usual the Albs can't find the guts to not jump into fights left and right. We run around, see one group rebuffing on the water-edge, so we leave them be. They attack us, so we return the favour, then CM piles in, another group piles in, and as we're pretty much dead, another group piles in, desperately trying to get a few rps.

Now that wouldn't be so bad, if that was unique. It happens numerous times each evening, and it isn't much fun to fight like that. Please, for the love of whatever you consider holy, YELL at your alb groups to stop f'cking piling in. Grow some balls and get a groupleader that shows the guts to leave people be instead of going for the holy RP. It's shit like this that makes the remaining groups leave for better pastures. If you wonder what is breaking the SotG, it is behaviour like that.

QQ more please, I enjoy reading it and F8 lifetaps on you among 32+ Albs crack me up.

P.S.: Might want to get a new driver if you run into zergs or the zergs into you so often.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:

Tesla just a quick question but wasn't that preety much you on your hunter till you basicly stopped playing it.

Didn't you used to use the words ' all is fair game' or something to those words? Thought you used to just camp brynja and add on group fights if i recall correct. You had that playstyle then and seems most albs have that playstyle now. Just because your in a fg now doesn't mean people should have to change their playstyle for you. But im just saying, what your moaning at is exactly what you were like when playing your hunter a while ago?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i thought u didnt mind adds tesla. aka u put arrows in peeps who are fighting in the name of the realm?

cmr

Banned
Tesla Monkor said:

cant see how you can complain, if they dont add they are no competition, so why not

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Tesla just a quick question but wasn't that preety much you on your hunter till you basicly stopped playing it.

Didn't you used to use the words ' all is fair game' or something to those words? Thought you used to just camp brynja and add on group fights if i recall correct. You had that playstyle then and seems most albs have that playstyle now. Just because your in a fg now doesn't mean people should have to change their playstyle for you. But im just saying, what your moaning at is exactly what you were like when playing your hunter a while ago?

I couldn't care less about stealthers adding. They don't make a difference. But 2-3FG albs jumping in does make a difference. So no, I didn't change my opinion, but I do have two points of view which are not in-compatible. (But the whiners here will not be able to accept that.)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
QQ more please, I enjoy reading it and F8 lifetaps on you among 32+ Albs crack me up.

P.S.: Might want to get a new driver if you run into zergs or the zergs into you so often.

The driver is fine, infact he trys to hard to leave groups alone who are engaged in fights. But Manisch I don't know if you have noticed, and you probably haven't is that apart from Albion, the population isn't to high atm. So there really is a limit to where you can roam.

I don't deny that running in certain areas, will get us problems from solo'rs, but I think there was a classic from you guys tonight. We were fighting alb high RR cater group by river edge (We had left them alone, since they were engaged in a fight), they charge out of the water. We engage, about 30 seconds into the fight CM come past. I think someone comments, CM are coming, you stop, then just pile in. So you are saying you can't control your driver ? Then another group piles in. Now them I can understand they were a pug. But CM run enough to have a little bit more self discipline.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
I couldn't care less about stealthers adding. They don't make a difference.
They can make a big diff.
Adding on a group at the wrong time can completly fuck up the fight (e.g arrows on a healer).
Don't make up some lame excuse too defend your shitty playstyle.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
So no, I didn't change my opinion, but I do have two points of view which are not in-compatible

you actually have 2 points of view which are not compatible. Theres a subtle difference.

If you say to yourself well its ok when I play my sneak to add on everything because im a sneak. Then you cant really expect other players (solo, fg, 20 fg) to not add on your because your suddenly not a sneak!

:)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
cant see how you can complain, if they dont add they are no competition, so why not

Your comment is valid. But 2 high RR groups of albs at the same time is abit much.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
They can make a big diff.
Adding on a group at the wrong time can completly fuck up the fight (e.g arrows on a healer).
Don't make up some lame excuse too defend your shitty playstyle.

Which shitty play style are you talking about, he has a couple :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
;-) <-- thats my careface skar - pretty much sums up how i feel about the drivel on FH most of the time and ppl that cant see the difference between Tesla playing a hunter and an (opted) grouped skald :D

Nate

FH is my second home
I'm going to stop driving because we find the zerg or it finds us :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:
I couldn't care less about stealthers adding. They don't make a difference. But 2-3FG albs jumping in does make a difference. So no, I didn't change my opinion, but I do have two points of view which are not in-compatible. (But the whiners here will not be able to accept that.)

Dude... You need to seek help, take Shitbox with you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tesla Monkor said:
you mean you think its fine to add on 1v1s with your hunter but spit your dummy if you get fg v fg adds?

lolz

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Albs just paying back what you done aswell, last week it was mids, seems time for hibs to feel that.

U mean that albs in pveing with 60 peps on stick in nf u moron...

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You're right, Blue. I should know better than to post here, it's gotten a bit pointless. ;D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well the critism seems pitched at you in a fairly coherant way as farm as t'internet forums go...

I guess you can say haha lol at FH posts its makes me laugh how stupid you all are! Or you can try and respond to the point people are making?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Cricism at my playstyle aside - which has nothing to do with the matter at hand - I was hoping to reach some people in the Alb zerg and see if they perhaps have an inkling of what it's like to RVR against them.

But FH really isn't serving that purpose anymore, since all you reach here are bitter stealthers and people who couldn't care less. That is what I meant with 'pointless'.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:
You're right, Blue. I should know better than to post here, it's gotten a bit pointless. ;D

I remeber you duoing with Stinkbox, one of you always pretending to give a 1 vs 1, then the other joining in. Seriously, what do you expect? That we, all the players, only cause you run in FG now, offer you FG fights on silver tablet?

That IS pointless.

You want RPs not fair fights, if you would have wanted fair fights you would not have played your Hunter the way you played it and I mean Skald and Shammy in a Midgard group, if you are not stupid, you can avoid most of the risk being zerged, all you need to do is to perma sprint at the periphery of the IRVR zone and only engage when you can finish the fight in time. The /rw and death spam and inc lag give quite good information about what is going on. Also one can anticipate the movements of enemy groups quite easily, you learn to know where they will be in 30-60 seconds and go to there in advance. And no one can catch you.

Also, how many times have I seen your group among 3-4 other Midgard groups, zerging the shit out of one incoming enemy group? Often. How many times I have seen you at Albion docks and bridges screwing solo players trying to get to Crim for example? Often.

I am not a saint, but you got defo no right to whine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom