RvR Guilds behaviour

O

old.arneduck

Originally posted by Solarius
It's funny, yes, but at the same time it's also depressing to see how some so-called 'l337' players view the casual player.

Also not sure why two threads were made, but I have a suspicion, after reading the first thread through, that the original poster saw his original topic altered from 'how rude are some people' to 'the RvR guilds view of the un-l337, and how those view the RvR guilds', or more precisly, a flame-fest.

Quick question to all:

You're running in a guildgroup, and until today it's been fine, but today you're losing more often than not. You suspect that the reason is because the bard(sorc/healer) who's driving isn't paying as much attention as normal, and is missing the jump on other groups. Will you?

a)Complain often in /gu about how badly the bard is doing, commenting often how even though you don't have/never played the class you would do so much better than he would
b)Convince the group to call it a night, it's obviously not your night but tomorrow might be better
c)Feign off with a headache, and as soon as you can /gc leave. If the guild hasn't dumped the bard by now, they're obviously not good enough for you
d)Pm the bard, ask him if alls ok. He might not be well, be having lag or some other problem thats imparing his performance
e)Guild.... group???

Disclaimer! This is just a bit of fun, not aimed at any players or guilds!

If it was my guildgroup it would have to be:
f) Since the bard is in LA he is a good plyer, and if he is doing bad for the moment it would have to be because of lag/extreme tiredness or something like that, and hence he would tell us so and look for another bard to replace him. Its no use to run and die because of him not able to play to 100%.
Either you play good, or you dont play at all.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by chretien
Storms and teacups anyone?
In my opinion it was rude of the guild group not to warn the random player that they would be dropped as soon as a guildy turned up. Obviously they'll want a guild player rather than a random pick-up in their group, but it only takes a sec to spell out the situation. Might be the random player has friends inc and would decide to sit out and wait for them rather than only make one or two runs. To be honest though it's not really worthy of a whine thread (let alone two whine threads).
However the boggling part that makes me damn glad I don't play in the same realm as those individuals are all the hate threads about how random players are worthless and exist only to serve the godlike rvr elite. Do you guys get bullied that badly in the playground that you need to assert some sort of napoleon complex over an anonymous bbs to compensate?

spot on imo. RvR guild members are just like any other player, they may well be better at rvr than other ppl, but that doesnt give them <points at Eleasias> the right to slag off anyone/everyone else. seriously, get over yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom