RvR Guild

L

-Lillo-

Saw a guy with guild tag <leet luris> today...
does this mean the guild is formed? Oo

C

congin

Originally posted by -Lillo-
Saw a guy with guild tag <leet luris> today...
does this mean the guild is formed? Oo

Im pretty sure leet luris are stajjijjon's own guild with only himself in it... since he and his buffbot is the only ones i've seen with the tag.

K

Karlo

I made an rvr guild on alb when I was there called black legion, had 50+ 50's, then it all went tits up.

Its not an easy thing to achieve mate, we got to about 20+ mil rp then faded away :(

Z

Ziva

I think a proper RvR guild is not about getting as much 50's as possible and go out for RvR... i think u also need to make viable and balanced groups and get some backups incase people log.

U can make various groups like pbaoe, tank or even stealth ones and run around in Odins, Emain or even Hadrians to give some RvR action.

Imho the trick is to make some standards for every guildmember on how to behave in RvR groups. As soon as people group more frequently with eachother they will know their role in group and this will create the option of swapping members in groups.

Having a demand of beeing lvl 50 is acceptable i think, demanding specific specs, ra's or rr's or a sc'ed suit isn't cause that's the reason people get scared away thinking they are not good enough. Sure some specs will require a different role in group but i think almost every spec can fit into one group with some adaptions.

Beeing GM of the guild i descreibe here is not an easy job since it requires some fine recruiting, investigating and leadership but when done properly and with likeminded people i think this could become a fine Hib RvR guild with a place for every 50 that likes to be a part of RvR activities.

K

Karlo

a place for every 50 doesn't work.

You get overcrowded with people who cant play or just want to do there own thing.

For an rvr guild to be succesfull its better to have a small number of players, doesn't matter on rr at first, who want to solid rvr.

This builds up co-operation and team work, you get to learn each other strengths and weakness's until you become a fully functionaing unit.

It takes time and commitment

D

Draggnarok

Originally posted by Karlo
a place for every 50 doesn't work.

You get overcrowded with people who cant play or just want to do there own thing.

For an rvr guild to be succesfull its better to have a small number of players, doesn't matter on rr at first, who want to solid rvr.

This builds up co-operation and team work, you get to learn each other strengths and weakness's until you become a fully functionaing unit.

It takes time and commitment

or just get aload of lvl 50s slap em all together and give them a name like Black Dragons..... oopsy.
:D

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Draggnarok
or just get aload of lvl 50s slap em all together and give them a name like Black Dragons..... oopsy.
:D

or like FO

oopsy. :D

D

Danya

Originally posted by Rubric
In RP Whores i dont think the RP stands for Roleplay.

Although imo theres not enough people roleplaying whores.
Tzeen isn't enough for you? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom