RvR Guild

H

hrun

Originally posted by Stallion-
Leet Luris :]]]]

This would be fun.. maybe with buffbots, chanters for speed and mentalists for healing... naaah :p

plz open up naturalist proffessions for luris.. would be so fun to make somewhat balanced luri rvr groups :)

E

eneq

Originally posted by Jayce_DA
Llix, instead of going for another RvR guild why not collect up all the guildless wannabe RvRer's and join 1 or 2 good PvE guilds. PvE guilds are used to helping people and putting up with people still learning, they wouldnt be a PvE guild if they were too elitist.
You would help to boost their RvR and boost Hibernia's base guilds so as not to create more guilds for more alliances for less communication between them ....... in short help each other, any PvE guilds out there wanna make new peeps welcome, give them RvR privilages etc ? .... Ofc there are, BoH, DO, DA, TD, CBH, Chosen, HoF ... and many more, take your pick !

In short stop dividing Hib, help to unite Hib ..... please !!

Hmm DO in that list is that Dark Order ?

I never heard anyone calling DO a PvE guild o_O

T

Tyka

Just because one guild is great in RVR does not mean its an rvr guild, If you ask me i think VGN does just as good if not better in PVE then RVR, just the way a guild should be, a little bit of mix of both.

O

old.Tzeentch

tbh i think more 'proper' rvr guilds would be a boon to hib.

A

angara-ffs

Whats a boon?
Explain to de nederlandse druid pls.

I boon
You boon
You have been booned

Sounds fun!

T

Tyka

Prejudice is not good, most ppl in hib look at it this way "omg look at those guys, they rvr alot they must be rp whores".

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Tyka
Prejudice is not good, most ppl in hib look at it this way "omg look at those guys, they rvr alot they must be rp whores".

so true.

where is teh love.

A

angara-ffs

Tzee, are u doublecrossing on me !!??1111oneone!!12345

O

old.Tzeentch

i got soo much love, in meh
duduududuuud duudu

J

Jayce_DA

Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to put VGN, LA or any other guild down, it was in reaction to this comment from the original post,

"Someone make a new rvr guild that all us noobs who wont/cant join Vgn or LA can be part of.. "

I wasnt trying to say that VGN or LA are purely RvR either, I've seen your people XPing alts too :p

What I mean is I dont think we need more guilds. We have 2 main alliances and getting info inbetween the 2 isnt too hard, although there are hiccups, but I personally feel it would be better with less guilds and maybe even 1 alliance. Surely 1 communication channel for most of Hib is better then 2 or 3 or 4 or ... more ??

I know the 20(?) guilds per alliance limit is one of the causes here, but that is an in game cause we cant do much about, we can try to keep the number of our guilds down though .. cant we ?

People complain about being the 'underdogs' but if we minimise the split between guilds / alliances then this wouldnt be an issue imo.

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Amadon
VGN = roleplayer guild imo :p

In RP Whores i dont think the RP stands for Roleplay.

Although imo theres not enough people roleplaying whores.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Whats a boon?
Explain to de nederlandse druid pls.

I boon
You boon
You have been booned

Sounds fun!

ba boon?

R

rauno

well i am trying to make Legacy Crusaders RvR guild, we dont have high rr ppl in guild or every lgm crafter etc but we are all nice if my effords will pay off we will be the first nice RvR guild in game no offence.

T

tuathra

rauno:
well i am trying to make Legacy Crusaders RvR guild, we dont have high rr ppl in guild or every lgm crafter etc but we are all nice if my effords will pay off we will be the first nice RvR guild in game no offence.

how do u really think u can say crap like that?... and then no offence just after?.. do u have anything to base this on..?
I believe im in a "nice" RvR guild

- Tua

F

Fang

Nevermind Rauno .. he's just ... "different".

~Givf Love~

L

llixeraxu

I think what this new guild would supply, is a means by which people (like me) who like to RvR but are neither the best players or the best known to get balenced RvR, which i am affraid to say is very much needed in todays RvRing climate.

So, in summary people who dont want to sit in dl begging for groups could just keep an eye on /gu for we need a *ins class* for a rvr group.

i realise this happens in all RvR guilds, but i would imagine and hope for a more relaxed enviroment than maybe Vgn and La currently offer.

It would also be open to most people who wish to join regardless of class ( so champs :p)

Of course im open to ideas, and besides VF gonna be GM ;p so we can get all you perves to join...

*glances at tzee*

Thankyou for your time.

M

Maq-attack

So it's going ahead??

I hope so, maybe the first RvR guild to not laught at me if i ask to join!!

T

Thorinn

Originally posted by eneq
Hmm DO in that list is that Dark Order ?

I never heard anyone calling DO a PvE guild o_O

Heh tho we still manage to make some lgm crafters, and guild hunts. But PvE hmmmmz, maybe some peeps think that because they are in bed when most of our GG's start :D

T

temseti

I hope something happens Llix, the realm needs a good overall rvr guild

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by temseti
I hope something happens Llix, the realm needs a good overall rvr guild

General RvR we're doing fine already as a realm, but it would be nice to have a guild dedicated to keeptaking / relic attack / defense ( :

L

LordjOX

Originally posted by llixeraxu

So, in summary people who dont want to sit in dl begging for groups could just keep an eye on /gu for we need a *ins class* for a rvr group.

ye, sucks going outside dl and yell lfg, and end up in a half gimped group with no druid or bard etc.

O

old.SOSAGES

guild situation is a bit silly if ur not in CF AS then you dont really count =)

plenty of guilds want to do rvr but have low numbers to make it hard work...

just join guilds together its only a name :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom