RvR Guild

L

llixeraxu

Someone make a new rvr guild that all us noobs who wont/cant join Vgn or LA can be part of..

Seeing lots of people guildless of late looking for an rvr guild.

I would do it if 1) I thought id make a good gm 2) if people would join 3) if people would join...

now of course id make a greta GM i hear you all cry.. But i doubt people would rush to join a guild headed by me, and i cant see any more established player starting a new guild especially as they would probably be able to join LA/VGN.

In finishing. I have no point whatso ever. But discuss none the less.. theres the bones of an idea in there some place...

Anyone looking for an idea for a name.. how about.. Vendetta.

What?! Its totaly diffrence to Vengeance ;p

L

llixeraxu

Originally posted by Amadon
Nerf Savages

imo :)

Dont even think about hijacking my post.. back to subject,,

Who will make this guild! for me ;/gif fearmast imo

V

VodkaFairy

Well as I'm guildless again and no RvR guilds looking for bards apparently I don't mind joining/making a new RvR oriented guild.

Not with you though llix :p

W

wylf

Id be honnored to be one of those starting this guild, but as i feel most guild usualy fail on is the fact that they invite people just everywhere they go.

If i was to join a guild such as this, i would have wanted the members to be carefully picked out of them who are out there.

They dont have to be experienced players who know every aspect of the game, just nice fellows.

Because everyone have to learn, im still learning. After a long long time playing.... =)

ps; If you read the rvr/exp group starting thread. that might accualy be a good moment to kick off this new guild also, if we get the right people... somewhat as a promo ;)

cheers

C

congin

Noone wants heroes :(

anyway... i'd surely start a guild if the right people joined

M

Maq-attack

Go for it Llixer, I'm right behind you mate. Been longing for more RvR for ages.

Was good times at Cu. Oh the memories :m00:

A

adari

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Well as I'm guildless again and no RvR guilds looking for bards apparently I don't mind joining/making a new RvR oriented guild.

Not with you though llix :p

lets make a dutch guild ;d

E

Ensceptifica

Bah Dutch guilds, if I want to be amongst Dutch people I'll just open my front door kthnx ( ;

S

spankya

Gogogogo Llix :) /cheer

Sort out a good guild mate, and you would make a good GM. Shame I aint playing in hib anymore, coulda helped you make it :( Then again, I cba to play in mid either atm, sub has run out but I'll renew it sometime when I'm bored.

R

Rubric

Chosen has 43 Level 50's and no RVR direction. Contact Maeglor Llix and see if you can help him out there.

They dont recruit players under something like level 40 now anyway so they have the potential to be an RVR guild. Not enough tanks in the Guild though.

L

llixeraxu

Originally posted by Tyka
yay, leftover guild.

I dont think i was hiding the fact that this is what it is :p

But it would be the best godamn left overs there ever where!

Champs.. animists.. valewalkers.. nightshades.. rangers..

Man we gonna suck so bad ;/

T

Tyka

The way you put it sounds as if its for the "rejects" that does not get accepted by those guilds, and i don't think many people would join you on that basis.

But of course if you do it 100% with good organisation and good devoted/ambitious friends to back you up, you will probably do pretty good.

J

Jayce_DA

Llix, instead of going for another RvR guild why not collect up all the guildless wannabe RvRer's and join 1 or 2 good PvE guilds. PvE guilds are used to helping people and putting up with people still learning, they wouldnt be a PvE guild if they were too elitist.
You would help to boost their RvR and boost Hibernia's base guilds so as not to create more guilds for more alliances for less communication between them ....... in short help each other, any PvE guilds out there wanna make new peeps welcome, give them RvR privilages etc ? .... Ofc there are, BoH, DO, DA, TD, CBH, Chosen, HoF ... and many more, take your pick !

In short stop dividing Hib, help to unite Hib ..... please !!

L

llixeraxu

Originally posted by Tyka
The way you put it sounds as if its for the "rejects" that does not get accepted by those guilds, and i don't think many people would join you on that basis.

But of course if you do it 100% with good organisation and good devoted/ambitious friends to back you up, you will probably do pretty good.

Im not sure if im up to making a guild for one.

If i am.. id better try and make me some friends..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom