ATM We got:
2 spirit cabas
3 clerics
2 mincers
1 theu
1 merc
1 pala
3 sorc >Trail<

Obvouisly they cant be all on at the one time and were going for the nice caster set up.Name of guild is VorTeX and we be running guild Emain groups everynight.
Sorc , Clerics and Cabas most wanted.
Requirments is purge is a must and decent equiped.
gimme a post here or PM in game ty :D

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Might be insterrested to join.. lvl 50 rr 3 pala atm, got really nice sc armor with arti's and everything capped, need 4 pts for purge tho coz I got FH first :touch:

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
nerf trying to hi-jack my favourite kebabalist tho! :twak:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
need 4 pts for purge tho coz I got FH first :touch:

Imho respec out of FH it is 100% shit in Emain...in other words, Insta aoe desease > FH :eek:

gl with guild Mini :clap:

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
and one thing minimac forgot to say, that even though we are not all done with sc/ml... we pwn bad. you can ask hib np for proof ;)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Givf spot for warrior imo xD Gl guys looking forward to meet you in emain :>

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Oki the Guild VorTeX is sorted we had plenty interested and be in emain next week.
We been doing artis this week and farming scrols as a guild but we be owning anytime soon.
Only thing we got problem with is Cleric
We have 3 clerics atm
One Very active (no problem)
One that dont play much
and another that plays every night but we kinda need his sorc sometimes :D
Still recruiting givf pm to member if interested.
P.S-when doing a /who vortex on guild u need to do VorTeX
capital V T and X
thanks for listening :clap:

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Imho respec out of FH it is 100% shit in Emain...in other words, Insta aoe desease > FH :eek:

gl with guild Mini :clap:

where are you hiding gimp :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
No offence Mini, but i've been in-game a week and already had a bad experience with your guild. In particular a Gm :eek2: (Vaskez). Stealthed in princess room as not to get agro, and Vaskez and Violata (i know they're not in Vortex but still) come and decided it'd be swell to camp steal!. I asked him to move and he comes out with, "Don't give a shit, stfu then".

Such love!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Hmm, you're right you can't under the CoC but it's common curtesy to leave a spot if someone is already there and intending to use it.

But wait, by your standards when someone is camping an arti mob like Som or Gov, ill get a group to just plod along and kill it when it pops!.

/sarcasm off

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
But wait, by your standards when someone is camping an arti mob like Som or Gov, ill get a group to just plod along and kill it when it pops!.

Nothing wrong with that.

Better than having someone with multiple accounts think they can just park one of them on a rare spawning arti spot and claim it forever, while others who either don't have the accounts or just have a life will never get the artifacts they need.

You can't claim a spot if you aren't using it. Sure incase of wipeout etc or if have been waiting for spawn for ages is nice if group give a few minutes (like 5) grace to get team ready to go. Other than that yep they're right should be case of tough luck.

Had posts like this before on all the realms/servers often with the one claiming their camp has been stolen bemoaning the state of the realm and how people used to be more polite and not steal camps. Personal opinion is that if this is true its because of frustration at the fact that some people seem to think that they can claim areas as their personal property just by parking an alt at it. . . . sorry about the rant :)

P.S Good luck with the guild :cheers:

Hatred

Fledgling Freddie
Not the first time Vaskez campsteals, he has done it once, we were having FoP and pulling regularly from 2 camps for over 4 hours, then Vaskez shows up with his group and decides to take the other camp...

Sure nice from someone who was on your friendlist before that, but hey he's not on my friendlist anymore

--Lodogran

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Hatred said:
Not the first time Vaskez campsteals, he has done it once, we were having FoP and pulling regularly from 2 camps for over 4 hours, then Vaskez shows up with his group and decides to take the other camp...

Sure nice from someone who was on your friendlist before that, but hey he's not on my friendlist anymore

--Lodogran

Well if you were on the other camp then where's the problem. Yep you might have been pulling from both camps, but can't really expect someone to respect your claim on two camps. Otherwise hell I claim DF forever, GOA could you please put gates across all the entrances and give me the only set of keys :cheers:

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac, My friend, ex-guildie and brother in arms ...

Good luck with your guild indeed.. but could you please stop asking people who are already guilded to join yours...

You asked a (several) member the guild im in, to quit and join yours.
Its bad sports, and besides I think its also breaking the CoC... :twak:

Also im sure you dont want a bad reputation(sp?)... I know the members you asked lost their basic respect for you :)

But again .. Good luck with it :cheers:

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
Minimac, My friend, ex-guildie and brother in arms ...

Good luck with your guild indeed.. but could you please stop asking people who are already guilded to join yours...

You asked a (several) member the guild im in, to quit and join yours.
Its bad sports, and besides I think its also breaking the CoC...

Heard he were asking several members of Seven also to leave their guild and join his... Your guild has such great reputation already btw .
:kissit:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I think the pulling line goes something like:
You're a nice, reliable member of your guild... so why don't you merge with us to make a better guild.

It was funny when I heard about it last night, but other members of <imo> are not amused, so stop pestering them! :p

Vaskez_TheCleric

Fledgling Freddie

hello all
Many thing said about me in this topic and i must reply to close some mouths :flame:
I dont know about this infi but the story is this : I was in princess room with my friend Violata , we died by priencess ( cause of him ) , we released and we came back !!! No1 was here and 5 mins next a infi appeared and told me that the spot is camped FFS !! and how i know that he wasnt here and came at the time we got there and told that he was stealthed to steal our spot ?? So a tip : Never camp spots stealthed ;) and a bout my attitude soz but i dont like all these bulsh..... like : i will speak to your GM i will send photos to mithyc etc
About u Lodogrand u are still a friend ( hope the same for u ) but i dont like ppl taking my mobs , especially when they have 2-3 places to pull as u have 2nd market , halbs etc it was so difficult to leave us the duelsists ?!?!?!
Thats all that i had to say ... c yas in game and take care every1

Vaskez TheCrucified :flame:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Several people from that guild, including Vaskez has been stealing pulls and generally ruining the game experience for other players. I advice everyone to stay away. Stick with old guild or look for something else.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Vaskez_TheCleric said:
hello all
Many thing said about me in this topic and i must reply to close some mouths :flame:
I dont know about this infi but the story is this : I was in princess room with my friend Violata , we died by priencess ( cause of him )

How's that possible, if you died because of me, i'd have had to have been there. When i arrived at the princess room, the camp was empty. I stealthed to avoid detection/agro from the nightmare which moves up and down the slope. So explain to me how you died from princess when i was farming with Lcea at the time?. Then i uncovered myself as you came down the slope and asked if you could move along because i was about to begin farming with a friend, you said, "don't give a shit, stfu'. Maybe Vaskez you should pull your head out your arse, just because you're a gm of a guild (a shucking fit one at that), doesn't mean you have to take it out on everyone else.

Vaskez said:
No1 was here and 5 mins next a infi appeared and told me that the spot is camped FFS !!

As stated above, i asked you to leave because i was about to farm with a friend.

Vaskez said:
we got there and told that he was stealthed to steal our spot ?? So a tip : Never camp spots stealthed ;)

You weren't there, therefore there was no 'spot-stealing' in this case.

Vaskez said:
and a bout my attitude soz but i dont like all these bulsh..... like : i will speak to your GM i will send photos to mithyc etc

I did say i'll speak to your GM, but then i found out it was Minimac and You so that was a waste of time :m00:. Pity that a guild started up so recently has turned out to have such a terrible reputation already.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
<Vortex> >>>> <VorTeX>

or ur going for the extra "1337" look? Oo

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Jergiot said:
<Vortex> >>>> <VorTeX>

or ur going for the extra "1337" look? Oo

Cant say that myself, think its wird to, rather wanted it just like "Vortex"

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Mytsharp you aint the best of players from my experience.
You logged on you cleric naked couple months ago and i asked what happened
"Brother deleted me, cant get items because of Mythics back up files"
My ass tbh :m00:
I gave you a full set of as 102 99% chain off my buffbot and never seen you for 1 month after that...
Then you message me in game saying hey its Mytsharp and complain their isnt enough mobs for you (as a necro alt) has necros ever got enough mobs?
Anyway you deny me giving you anything and said Mytsharp never ever got restored thats just BS. :touch:
Anyone can confirm they seen Mytsharp the cleric recently naked in emain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom