Rvr Guild Recruiting

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
mytsharp joined our guild and left a few days later without a word but with a 5 levels extra powerleveled on his alt...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
mytsharp joined our guild and left a few days later without a word but with a 5 levels extra powerleveled on his alt...
yup ;x n nerf them 'oh my bro deleted my char' stories -.- so lame

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
Minimac, My friend, ex-guildie and brother in arms ...

Good luck with your guild indeed.. but could you please stop asking people who are already guilded to join yours...

You asked a (several) member the guild im in, to quit and join yours.
Its bad sports, and besides I think its also breaking the CoC... :twak:

Also im sure you dont want a bad reputation(sp?)... I know the members you asked lost their basic respect for you :)

But again .. Good luck with it :cheers:

Aye Trying to steal or recruit people from guilds just isnt a good way to start a new guild, its one of the few things that can get me angry, and for people who know me i rarely get angry :twak:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
old.windforce said:

Well.. Truth can be bend quite a lot indeed. I was on a TRIAL. I even notified people in guild that I wasn't sure about staying. After staying up a long night watching you guys talk gibberish, which probably was dutch or what the hell ever, I decided this guild wasn't the guild for me. Simple as that. About the powerleveling.. Is it really that big of a deal these days, that you just had to make up another lame excuse for me being somewhat of a bad player?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
yup ;x n nerf them 'oh my bro deleted my char' stories -.- so lame

The next flame goes to you Straef. First of all.. why the hell would I delete 2 almost Level 50s?... Hmm. I'll get back to you in a few hours when that question makes it all the way up to your 3 last braincells.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Minimac said:
Mytsharp you aint the best of players from my experience.
You logged on you cleric naked couple months ago and i asked what happened
"Brother deleted me, cant get items because of Mythics back up files"
My ass tbh :m00:
I gave you a full set of as 102 99% chain off my buffbot and never seen you for 1 month after that...
Then you message me in game saying hey its Mytsharp and complain their isnt enough mobs for you (as a necro alt) has necros ever got enough mobs?
Anyway you deny me giving you anything and said Mytsharp never ever got restored thats just BS. :touch:
Anyone can confirm they seen Mytsharp the cleric recently naked in emain

And the last flame goes to the all mighty Minimac, who evidently think he owns this game and everyone in it.

1: Yes, my brother deleted a few of my chars, including my char Mytsharp - 50 cleric. True.

2: No, I DID NOT GET MYTSHARP BACK IN WHAT FORM WHAT SO EVER. Reason, I had made a few alts on hibernia/prydwen after the deleting, just to try something else out when I first had the chance. Major stupidity, because of one reason.. I made one of them with the name Mytsharp. If there are any other players who have been in the same situation, you'll probably know the answer to this one. You cannot get a char back if you have used the name on a new char. This will overwrite the current savefile GOA is keeping in case of emergency. I did however go back to alb prydwen, and I DID get some chars back.

3: I did not recive AF 102 99% chain from you, Minimac. I did however get 2 ToA items and one SI item. Consisting of ToA sleeve and toa leggings. Last piece was a black helm, a regular drop in AC. All of these were ~~95Qual. I belive I did take a screenshot of these items, coz I had a blast running around with them later for fun. :p'

3: You say I didn't have enough mobs? Well, I did untill a group consisting of Vaskez, Aaredhawk, Sedde, Montaro and a few other people stole my pull time after time after time. If a GOA employee is reading this, do check into this if you cba. :)

4: Again, NO I did NOT get Mytsharp back. BUT I remade him as a /level 20 Char. You must obviously been seeing some messed up things when you looked at me. Coz I was NOT Level 50. And that means my char didn't get restored.

Last but not least, I cannot confirm or prove anything at all. But I am a respected player, and I'm certain lots of people would vouch for me, and tell you all I'm NOT good for these lies you're saying about me.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
2: No, I DID NOT GET MYTSHARP BACK IN WHAT FORM WHAT SO EVER. Reason, I had made a few alts on hibernia/prydwen after the deleting, just to try something else out when I first had the chance. Major stupidity, because of one reason.. I made one of them with the name Mytsharp. If there are any other players who have been in the same situation, you'll probably know the answer to this one. You cannot get a char back if you have used the name on a new char. This will overwrite the current savefile GOA is keeping in case of emergency. I did however go back to alb prydwen, and I DID get some chars back.

This isnt a flame or anything ,just more for info's sake,but the above is inaccurate.

I deleted 2 chars ( 1 lvl50 1 lvl45) when i 1st played Albion and went to Hib...i created 2 chars with the same names as those i deleted on Alb...but after playing Hib for 4 days and getting my chars to lvl35 ( Hib didnt have the lvl30 command then) i decided it wasnt for me.

So asked for a restoration of the chars i had deleted on Albion. Within a week i had my chars back so unless the process has changed ...it is possible to get chars back, even if you have used the same names

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie

3: I did not recive AF 102 99% chain from you, Minimac. I did however get 2 ToA items and one SI item. Consisting of ToA sleeve and toa leggings. Last piece was a black helm, a regular drop in AC. All of these were ~~95Qual. I belive I did take a screenshot of these items, coz I had a blast running around with them later for fun. :p'

what yellow con cleric naked in emain called Mytsharp did i givf this stuff too :m00:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
DavidH said:
Well.. Truth can be bend quite a lot indeed. I was on a TRIAL. I even notified people in guild that I wasn't sure about staying. After staying up a long night watching you guys talk gibberish, which probably was dutch or what the hell ever, I decided this guild wasn't the guild for me. Simple as that. About the powerleveling.. Is it really that big of a deal these days, that you just had to make up another lame excuse for me being somewhat of a bad player?

Well would have been polite to SAY you were leaving. Not funny to see you 2 days later in other guild colors (Seven i think). As for thinking powerleveling is not a big deal: it is to me.:touch:

Straef, time to throw him some mother insults i think :clap:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
The next flame goes to you Straef. First of all.. why the hell would I delete 2 almost Level 50s?... Hmm. I'll get back to you in a few hours when that question makes it all the way up to your 3 last braincells.

If u had more than 3 braincells urself u wouldn't be making a necro as main ~
And u would prolly delete ur chars cuz they weren't that great? And ofc callin me stupid n all, you must know the best way to leave a guild, after they've been just fine to you, without a word.
:puke:
Now go tell ur bro to del ur necro n roll a decent char :<

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Close teh thread please
Play this game to relax aint working :(

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
by the way you can delete and make char of the same name and get your old char back with the same name....goa can do this and ive seen it done... just for info

dan

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Like, if you screw up bigtime or look for an excuse? ;x
hypothetical ofc

Brilliant

Fledgling Freddie
ohh Mini, isn't it just to type /who whore to get who's online in your guild?
I thought so oO

:sex:

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
I`ll say mytsharps is a bit of a dumbass sometimes :twak: no offence mate ..
But nothing compared to alot of brainless prats on alb.pry :eek2:
& hey leave necros alone :D My necro isnt my main.. But hes fun if u get him decent enough like mine :sex:
-----------------------------------
Goodluck with guild.. a good friend of mine is in it

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Synthnal said:
I`ll say mytsharps is a bit of a dumbass sometimes
no offence mate ..
But nothing compared to alot of brainless prats on alb.pry :eek2:
& hey leave necros alone :D My necro isnt my main.. But hes fun if u get him decent enough like mine
-----------------------------------
Goodluck with guild.. a good friend of mine is in it
Soooo... seein i replied bout necro, i'm a brainless twat? :(
FU k..
Who are uanyways -.- can't be too mutch good defending the cleric :eek:

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
Soooo... seein i replied bout necro, i'm a brainless twat?
FU k..
Who are uanyways -.- can't be too mutch good defending the cleric

Wtf u on about ???? :twak:
Did i give any names ???? :twak:
& was i defending ? i just said hes a dumb ass but theres worser ones on this sever :twak:
& its much not mutch
& where did Twat can from.. i said p-r-a-t :twak:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoyed reading this post very much,just missing stealthzerg and radar whines and it would be perfect.

Keep up the good way.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
LOL , i dont have to say anything about all these, been in Vortex for a week and never seen anything of that, of and i have myself seen that naked cleric in emain , so i think minimac has some point.

FFS ppl , relax and play the god damn game, we can face each other in there. Hidding behind a computer and playing god is so fookin lame so all get a grip and grow up, i have seen 20yr old guyz been flamed by 15yr babies just bcoz they didnt pull a mob correctly , so all stfu if someone is learning and be patient bcoz u havent been borned knowing how to do chain pulls or owning in emain.

:puke: :m00:

OMG

Vaskez_TheCleric

Fledgling Freddie
nothing at all

sedde this is the best thing that u ever said about game :clap:
Imo ppl relax and play calm , no need to have agruments with every1 in game

Vaskez TheCrucified
GM of VorTeX :flame: :flame: :flame:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Vaskez_TheCleric said:
Imo ppl relax and play calm , no need to have agruments with every1 in game

(easy to say when you're on trial aye?)

Oh why oh why did I ever leave Fair Prydwen(alb), i got alot of flaming to catch up on, any got some special threads I should read before flaming with no knowledge of the problem whatsoever? :eek: givf links!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
(easy to say when you're on trial aye?)

Oh why oh why did I ever leave Fair Prydwen(alb), i got alot of flaming to catch up on, any got some special threads I should read before flaming with no knowledge of the problem whatsoever? :eek: givf links!
Just flame randomly, nobody will notice the difference... (c)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom