Pugs / Active RvR as's

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Is there anyone out there that actually runs regular'ish PuGs? My /as used to but it seems to have dropped past critical mass and now there's not a lot going on. I know a couple of people that I can beg a decent pug from but they're not on all the time.

I'm happy to play .... well just about anything but I'm short on melee toons on alb. Got a Mincer / Cleric / Sorc / Theurg templated and I've got a cabbie I could work on.

I'm looking for 8v8 pug's (no offense but I don't like tower camping and I'd rather carve my eyes out with a rusty spoon than run in a zerg). Emphasis on a bit of fun while winning and losing but I could probably adjust to a more hardcore attitude if needed.

Afran

Part of the furniture
For decent 8v8 pugs, #ywain @ sorcery.net

Genedril

Part of the furniture
For decent 8v8 pugs, #ywain @ sorcery.net

You're having a laugh? 90% of the time it's people Euro baiting or getting banned for a perceived transgression on a IRc mod.

Afran

Part of the furniture
You're having a laugh? 90% of the time it's people Euro baiting or getting banned for a perceived transgression on a IRc mod.

I've never had problems getting pugs there. They are infinitely better than region pugs~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom