rvr class balance.

C

censi

overhaul albion completely so they dont need 5 backbone classes.

and if they still zerg shoot them all.

C

censi

oh and give hibernia some form of useable group ablative.

Not that FNF mushy pulse which is useless in RVR or the Verdent single target fooked up thing which lasts 20 seconds and u have to cast in 9 times to get whole grp (wtf where mythic on when they created that spell)

R

rg-zorena

what about mentalists i dont see them running 2-3 in every grp

J

Jergiot

there is no way they are changing how buffs work. think about it. its like asking mythic: "hey mr.mythic, how would YOU like to make less money then you are doing now?"

not gonna happend so get over it x[

C

Cracked

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
what would you give mana chanters in to replace the lost focus shield and debuffs

This is almost exactly what the spiritmaster has. No focus shield and no debuffing my own damage + pbae in the same spec line. For focus shield u have to spec summoning and wont get the pbae (wich is suppresion spec).
We do get a str/con and combat speed decrese in the supp line though.

My $0.02, put Enchanter focus shield in the Enchantment line and replace the debuffing of their own damage with a melespeed decrease.

Still u would have superior pets to SM's and better RA's but ok i can live with that.

Says:

Scaldie Lvl 50 Skald
Cracked Lvl 50 SB
Boobytrap Lvl 50 Hunter
Freeco Lvl 47 Spiritmaster ( 50 tomorrow i hope :D )

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by tildson
Good points, pallys are fine though. Thanes & Champs need something to be attractive for groups.

Neither of any taunt-shout should cause interuption

Great idea.....

give the paladin an insta-rooted ability or something then so enemies wont have to bother to cast it

because twisting a bit (with people usually out of range) and taunt every now and then is the only thing a pally can do when he watches his group die when rooted

expensive det is just silly for hybrids, they suffer enough from expensive purge and IP

J

Jiggs

bard end needs to be a chant

combine wizards and theurgists as one class

remove pure tank RAs from savages

remove parry self buff from savages

remove top level teir of melee resist buffs from savages

make light spec for chanters into energy/spirit/body dmg

cap magic resists at 45% and debuffs do 10/20/40% max

swap shamen and sorcerer specific RAs

Q

Qte Eth

Originally posted by rg-zorena
what about mentalists i dont see them running 2-3 in every grp

nerf em too tho

hmm impressive idea to leave mids wo any useful ra :)

K

kirennia

Originally posted by StormriderX
Just wanted to point out that by removing debuffs + focus shield mana line is left with....just 1 spell pbaoe.

remember that is all the ice wizard has, as well as a debuff nuke on a three second timer and a root whereas a chanter has a pet which does all it does, nukes for more then a fire wizard and can be a luri which is harder to target (aye, it does make a difference :/)

T

tildson

Pally can slam, play end-chant and assist/MA the other tanks. Sounds like a great support-class to me, you should've tried one back in the old days, then i'd agree with you ;)

J

Jaxal

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
give clerics better defence in terms of cc

i agree
in terms of cc, clerics are far more helpless then their counterparts in hib and mid, especially mid

I

Iswind

i would really like an expensive determ for my thane =/

ohh and champs dont need nearly as much help as thanes (they do need something though)

But ive been hit for 829 dmg with lw and i could never do that on a thane even if i had 50 swiord and used rangarok with an agmundir....

+ Valor >>>>> Stormcalling =)

P

parzi

agree to most of the points of the originall poster. And again...
fxx off with totally removing det from savages. noone would want savages in a grp then, cause it would be too easy to shut them down. 2 spells, mez, gets purged (if rdy), and root with some 72s root... and bam savage useless for the rest of the fight. totally useless. not like hybrids (thane, reaver champ) that could start casting spells then and at least interupt someone etc. sure they dont wtfpwn with their spells, but they give something to the grp (pallys for example, auras) or do a bit dmg (thane, champ).
higher cost on det, dunno if thats the right nerf, coz it effects low rr savages more. mayb rather nerf the effects of the selfbuffs (haste dps evade) a bit or make them take away % from buffed hps, not unbuffed.

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by tildson
Pally can slam, play end-chant and assist/MA the other tanks. Sounds like a great support-class to me, you should've tried one back in the old days, then i'd agree with you ;)

thane can slam too? assist too? do some DDs when rooted?

being rooted as a pally is probably the worst thing in the game for a "tank", expensive det isnt really an option since you have to be quite high RR then

N

-Nuked-

a nice instant RA (available to all casters no matter what realm)on a 30min timer that allows for 10%-15% resistance debuff for 30seconds. (can not be resisted):):):)
drood pet on baseline (max lvl36)
move the new ae snare DD to the void line on elds.
change the graphics on the light elds DD
take away the baseline void bolt and then remove the recase timer from the remaining bolt.
give bards the option to spec end2 chant OR end5 song.

alot of those are stupid but i can dream :)

S

sorusi

give wardens root or take away weapon specc and give them spread heal + moc + mota :p

nerf resist buffs

W

wyleia

for all classes: Abolish SCing... MAke people pick and choose what resists they will cap, melee/magic etc. What stats they will cap etcetc... Like in the old days ;)

O

old.Nol

No mezz immune classes ever, especially not vendo. If the arsehole is stupid enough to use vendo before the opposition have cc'd, then it deserves to stand around looking like a complete twat.

L

living

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I still don't see the problem with buffbots, as everybody I ever fight has one (as do I).
Group fights I try to leech off have them... solo'ers have them.
You have any idea how hard it is to affect a buffed groupmember if I would not be buffed? I would be unable to get through a 6s pbt really.. buffed I already struggle with a 3s pbt...
You can say I should not attack a full group, but few soloers out there, so a scout will leech/help whenever he/she can.
Buffs should stay, cause everybody is buffed. If soloers can't have buffs, nor should groups really.
Regards, Glottis

ehh.. i dont have a buffbot.. so no.. not evry1 got 1.. and i do make alot of runs without buffs fyi.

And if u got poblems with pbt.. dont evry1 ells too?
You have any idea how hard it is to affect a buffed groupmember if I would not be buffed?

its the same for evrybody.

B

bult

well i dunno about what classes should get what BUT i would like if a balanced alb tank grp could fit the following into the group (not on casters) AE disease, more healing and ability to have one tank play defence without gimping the groups offence :)

R

Rollie_David

another idea to fix resists, allow only x amount of resists points be avalable, for example, if a assasin which needs melee resists wanted to cap all his melee resists then he would spend most of his resists points pool leaving others not capped as he wouldnt have enough points etc etc.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Cracked
This is almost exactly what the spiritmaster has. No focus shield and no debuffing my own damage + pbae in the same spec line. For focus shield u have to spec summoning and wont get the pbae (wich is suppresion spec).

My $0.02, put Enchanter focus shield in the Enchantment line and replace the debuffing of their own damage with a melespeed decrease.

Still u would have superior pets to SM's and better RA's but ok i can live with that.

Says:

Scaldie Lvl 50 Skald
Cracked Lvl 50 SB
Boobytrap Lvl 50 Hunter
Freeco Lvl 47 Spiritmaster ( 50 tomorrow i hope :D )

fyi: pbaoe is NOT all a sup-sm has, I have one so I know. You have 2 forms of st-cc, aoe str/con which is handy, as-debuff which rawks when playing gainst noobs and you have pbt, and last but not least: intercepting pet.

The problem with chanter is that they have pbaoe, fds AND ubbr dd's.

Bards need a second type of cc,
switching sorc&shaman specific ra's is retarded, just remove speccable insta-aoe cc (atleast mezz&stun), normalize mezz ranges, give sorc abs-buff @ 30% or sumt but give them more casttime on mezz/root compared to bard/healer since sorc gets more dex to compensate.
Pallies dont need a flying fuck, they rule. only morons dont see that they are the ultimate support-class(end, af, resists, guard, group insta). remove some of albions unique abilities(af-debuff, mincer chant, af-chant, spec af buff), or give them to hib/mid. make end-regen a chant that just drains power and doestn need an instrument. cap resists at 45%, debuffs are max 40%.
Give healers something offensive to compensate for loss of instas, dd's or whatever, give chanters something to compensate for debuffs being moved to enchantments (aoe-disease? ;) )

2h savage gets lower wpnskill, quadhit-chance is capped at 15% (something like that) dont give em cheap ra's, and sure, let zerkers be mezz/root immune while in frenzy, IF they manage to frenzy before they get mezzed, sure let them spend 10secs of the frenzy to run alone to their target in the middle of enemy group.
Give zerkers speccable shield (midgard needs more slam-classes) since merc&bm has it.

give 15ish sec immunity timer to VP, increase dmg on eld ra and rm ra to be similar, hell why not more dmg for rm, its a gt you have to walk slowly into ffs. (and give imm timers)

normalize all styles in all the realms

give mid a second pow-regen source (skalds would be a winner here, or maybe thanes, to give them some groupability)

give runemasters a baseline aoe-root instead of retarded st root.

reduce recast timer on cleric insta mezz to 1min, and increase its duration and lower its spec in smite rquirement.

give the entire smite line a 20% dmg increase (oh im evill aint i? ;) )

all I could think of in a hurry

edit: make all conc-buffs tethered, with a range of 10k or sumt from buffer. when you near that range they start to blink out, when your out of that range, they grey out, they come back if you do.

ps: glottis your a retard, not everyone has a buffbot, and that will NEVER happen, its an advantage you can pay money to get, which is retarded imo.

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by Cracked

the thing is tho, combat speed decreases are in light spec, you have all these spells in your pbaoe spec, and you cant really expect chanters to go without focus shield because its the only way to solo.

imho move debuffs to enchantments, nerf all debuffs, then make all mages do a bit more dmg. leave focus shield in mana spec

oh and btw you wont be saying chanter pets>sm pets next patch ;)

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by stroopwafel
thane can slam too? assist too? do some DDs when rooted?

being rooted as a pally is probably the worst thing in the game for a "tank", expensive det isnt really an option since you have to be quite high RR then
What's so wrong with it - start twisting chants - your group will have af/damage add/hp regen (no that its alot but still helps =D)/endurance etc.

I

Ialkarn

>>>Albion<<<

Friars:change self haste buff in a group haste buff (less powerfull but permanent,in fomr of pulsing chant) and stackable whit theurg haste buff,like celerity for mids-

Reavers:change their damage add in a group chant..like skalds. albion meleers laking of damage output

make 2h thrust weapons 100% str based (atm they are 75% str 25% dex)

make the lvl 50 pole style like annihilation

Give decent thrust drops for armsmen: (its amazing how all 1h drops are for rogue and mercs) something slower than 3.6 for 1h
and something slower than 5.0 whit no stupid aoe procs for poles.

1)increase smite spec spell damage of 10% (not bases but specs only)
2)puts the pbaoe lidull mezz on a 1 min timer
3)puts the castable single stun on smite line and boost it till 12(increasing whit spec)
4)give demezz in smite line
5)give a castable single root in smite line
5)make the self melee damage buff in smiting line a group chant (instead to give this option to reavers).

Whit a boost like that albs could have 3 clerics in group (2 reyv+1smiter) whitout gim themself

Give to clerics the change to train moblocking

>>Midgard<<<

Savages: put them on hibrid table Ras (no determination access hight cost for Ip/purge)

Warriors:remove the 3% ws bonus (they really didn't need it)

Skalds:give them some utilities on battlesongs line (dunno:self buffs? increase parry chant?haste chant whit a timer like friars? a third dd:maybe a dot) they are tanks and they shouldn't lose 1vs1 against mincers.

Thanes: Dunno really..but do something..they sux

Beserkers:the idea of unmezable rats sound fun.

>>>Hibernia<<<

Enchanters:No focus shield and no debuffing their own damage + pbae in the same spec line

Bards:give them group ablative chants(on norture line),give a longer pulse to end chants? to make them less interuptables?

Wardens:bladeturn shouldn't be in norture line..dunno what to do exactly..but 6 sec pbt shouldn't be free like actually is for every properly specced warden,in other realms cost loads of sacrifices.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Ialkarn
>>>Albion<<<

Friars:change self haste buff in a group haste buff (less powerfull but permanent,in fomr of pulsing chant) and stackable whit theurg haste buff,like celerity for mids-

So you want perma celerity? I think NOT

Reavers:change their damage add in a group chant..like skalds. albion meleers laking of damage output

baseline 10dps dmg.add? (but sure, this isnt an unreasonable request) ps: doesnt pallies have a group dmg-add?

umm, 50/50 pole/1h arms does more dmg then any heavytank in the game afaik. (yes doublespeccing sucks, but no you dont need annihiliation.

make the lvl 50 pole style like annihilation

Give decent thrust drops for armsmen: (its amazing how all 1h drops are for rogue and mercs) something slower than 3.6 for 1h
and something slower than 5.0 whit no stupid aoe procs for poles.

not unreasonable, but give slower wpns to every realm please then, no fair that alb has slowest wpns afaik.

Earth Theurgs:give a dd on earth line (maybe a single dot 150 x tick whit a very hight spec like matter sorcs have)

nps

1)increase smite spec spell damage of 10% (not bases but specs only)
2)puts the pbaoe lidull mezz on a 1 min timer
3)puts the castable single stun on smite line and boost it till 12(increasing whit spec)
4)give demezz in smite line
5)give a castable single root in smite line
5)make the self melee damage buff in smiting line a group chant (instead to give this option to reavers).

12sec stun at 50spec, ok. rest seems fair
Whit a boost like that albs could have 3 clerics in group (2 reyv+1smiter) whitout gim themself

Give to clerics the change to train moblocking

why just clerics? why not druids, shamans, wardens, bards, healers etc? if cleric gets mob, so does all the other healingclasses imo.

>>Midgard<<<

Savages: put them on hibrid table Ras (no determination access hight cost for Ip/purge)

Warrior:remove the 3% ws bonus (they really didn't need it)
they did, but if you gonna remove that, give them some fucking uniqueness.

Skalds:give them some utilities on battlesongs line (dunno:self buffs? increase parry chant?haste chant whit a timer like friars? a third dd:maybe a dot) they are tanks and they shouldn't lose 1vs1 against mincers. nothx, no perma celerity, agree with not losing against mincers. give them a pow chant and a dot-dd or sumt.

Thanes: Dunno really..but do something..they sux

Beserkers:the idea of unmezable rats sound fun.

I cant for the life of me understand why some ppl whine about this being overpowered. whats so fucking scary about a zerker charging your support alone, while his group is mezzed and he has 10secs left on frenzy?

>>>Hibernia<<<

Enchanters:No focus shield and no debuffing their own damage + pbae in the same spec line

fds and pb doesnt really matter, necros are uber for pve etc.
move debuffs to enchantments and give them aoe-str/con debuff or disease or something.

Bard:give them group ablative chants(on norture line),give a longer pulse to end chants? to make them less interuptables?

just make end like its on pallies, and sure give em ablatives. but they really need a second form of cc

Wardens:bladeturn shouldn't be in norture line..dunno what to do exactly..but 6 sec pbt shouldn't be free like actually is for every properly specced warden,in other realms cost loads of sacrifices.

pbt isnt much of a problem tbh, use assist or mezz him and problem is more or less solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom