RR Blabber yes you Blejs

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Edlina
Pff only since you ask me so nicely then, silly retired mentalists... :) was a bit long tbh, can shorten them down I spose :p
/me hugs Ed

:fluffle:

G

ghoul

Originally posted by grizlasthehero
I GOT ZERGED AT GRALLAR BY 11FGS !!!! CAN I SAY THAT ON IRC 2??? THATS NOT GIVING RR INFO AWAY IMO ;/;/

HELLO ASSHOLE, CONFIGURING OUR RADAR ARE WE? !?1+1+1+11+

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Derric
Omg,Ed listened to Cornell. o0

Had to do something unexpected \o/ Anyway velly few ppl actually are worth listening to... Not that Cornell is one of them though :p

Besides tho.. I've heard Cornell is Omniscient, sow what can I do... Such stlong old days o.0

G

Garnet

Originally posted by froler-mid
OK MR "i-already-prepared-the-fotm-nerf-by-making-a-druid" :doh:

QQ

Are you retarded or something? I never played my savage often, except for seal farming mostly,(Why do you think it says PVE farm bot?)was playing my healer mostly. Also fyi i was playing pryd alb when my mid characters went inactive (When you ve played a healer since beta it kinda gets boring), then i moved to hib cus i couldnt stand alb anymore, the people there are great but i couldnt stand alb, was so boring since i hit level 50 with my friar.

Whats wrong with making a druid on a less zergy server?

so kindly Mr FOTMwhorolledfromaDFspammingoverpowered****toabiggerFOTMoverpowered**** take your head out of your arse and try playing a class that isnt overpowered, ****.

D

Dunmer

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAnasxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WAJN MORE BOIS KTHXBYETBHWTFPWNED

edit: Boring at school :(

T

Tesla Monkor

Too bad Mythic can't devise a way to prevent people from using IRC while playing. That is the real problem.

Or you could just have the decency not to use IRC while playing. ;)

N

)nick(

Blejs isn't very attractive irl so blaming him would be a good start to achieving world peace!

S

Stinko

Ah... stop flaming the Mids. Every mid and his uncle knows for a fact that Blej (Blöjjan) has double standards, without himself knowing it. He´s just a poor little boy trying to impress other Mids

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Garnet
Are you retarded or something? I never played my savage often, except for seal farming mostly,(Why do you think it says PVE farm bot?)was playing my healer mostly. Also fyi i was playing pryd alb when my mid characters went inactive (When you ve played a healer since beta it kinda gets boring), then i moved to hib cus i couldnt stand alb anymore, the people there are great but i couldnt stand alb, was so boring since i hit level 50 with my friar.

Whats wrong with making a druid on a less zergy server?

so kindly Mr FOTMwhorolledfromaDFspammingoverpowered****toabiggerFOTMoverpowered**** take your head out of your arse and try playing a class that isnt overpowered, ****.

something??

!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom