RR Blabber yes you Blejs

M

Melachi-

Your all pretty dumb and boring, I noticed Fadeh has avoided this thread prolly because of this maybe... http://www.hot.ee/bigm/O/Moron

but loch, didnt expect to see you here after...

[02:51] <Loch> lottsa mids in sauv :eek:
[02:52] <Loch> do you need to zerg soloers so juch?
[02:52] <Loch> :x
[02:52] <Piffany> someone got pwned
[02:52] <Sun_Tzu[TPGC]> They killed my ice wizard right outside sauvage gate earlier :D
[02:52] <Loch> :<
[02:52] <Loch> was running to craft in excal, got wtfpwned by like
[02:52] <Loch> 5fg Oo
[02:52] * Fletcher has joined #daoc.prydwen
[02:52] <Piffany> They were there just for you
[02:52] <Loch> :eek:
[02:52] <Loch> ic
[02:53] <Loch> radar!1
[02:53] <Sun_Tzu[TPGC]> .......
[02:53] <Sun_Tzu[TPGC]> 5fg?
[02:53] <Aiyoku> loch is th sub page up yet?
[02:53] -> *piffan* dont tell me you aint gonna ban her ;e
[02:53] <Loch> soon :eek:
[02:53] <Loch> well
[02:53] <Loch> maybe more fighter ;o
[02:53] * Chrstffr has quit IRC (Signed off)
[02:53] * {CE}Garnet has quit IRC (Signed off)
[02:53] <Loch> ran out of names when daoc crashed
[02:53] <Loch> Oo
[02:53] <Sun_Tzu[TPGC]> ......

G

ghoul

Its only ok as long as YOUR realm does it, ok ? you understand you fukkaaaaha ?++

J

Jergiot

k maybe blejs did wrong, but do we have to start with the namecalling etc?

L

Lochlyessa

Oh no, I complained about getting zerged, sue me :(

didn't know there was a relic raid on, didn't particularly care since it was like 3am, so please, if you want to try and make out like I'm a relic blabber, please try it more convincingly?

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Oh no, I complained about getting zerged, sue me :(

didn't know there was a relic raid on, didn't particularly care since it was like 3am, so please, if you want to try and make out like I'm a relic blabber, please try it more convincingly?

zerged by 5fg in sauvage at 3.00? even teh most gimp alb would understad its a RR going on ;ddd

imo Go sit in TEH corner Lochy!1§§§§ :p

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by froler-mid
zerged by 5fg in sauvage at 3.00? even teh most gimp alb would understad its a RR going on ;ddd

imo Go sit in TEH corner Lochy!1§§§§ :p

stop talking infilgimp :p

L

Lochlyessa

Nah, it's quite common to get zerged by mids in the early hours of the morning uc :<

M

Melachi-

Well while i can imagine that as a possiblity, your forgetting some things, number one, it was 5fg in Sauvage, 5fg's in sauvage usualy doesnt mean a standard zerg, why would 5fg go and zerg sauvage at 3am when theres usualy fuck all people there at primetime, and also midgard had relic raided the night before at around 1am, and had tried that day also but failed. Had you put 2 and 2 together, you would have realised that what you did was as good as blabbing, rember when Daedulos did that "3 doors down - somebandname.mp3" thing and people freaked.

Look, you all have your own excuses, Lochs is "i didnt know i was blabbing it", Blejs and Fadehs is "its our guild channel", others is well "its not really against the COC", your all idiots to be perfectly honest, you go on irc while playing the game at the same time and still are amazed when things like this happen?

L

Lochlyessa

I don't usually log onto irc when ingame as it lags me too much, but feel free to carry on your pointless whine. "so and so did it, so it's not blejs fault!" (Not aimed at melachi ofc cos we all know he's good as gold.)

M

Melachi-

Im not saying this justifies what Blej did, but why the hell are you here argueing either side, when it just makes you out as a Hypocrite?

L

Lochlyessa

Because I don't agree with telling about RR's or anything on IRC, and how does that make me a hypocrite when I've never knowingly done it?

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Because I don't agree with telling about RR's or anything on IRC, and how does that make me a hypocrite when I've never knowingly done it?

Ok, ill accept that you didnt know a relic raid was going on, even if it was quite obvious I can imagine its still not impossible to imagine you just taught it was a zerg. But still where do you draw the line, blabbing about a relic raid is bad apperntly, but blabbing about the position of 5fg of mids isnt? Next time theres a relic raid on mid, is it ok if i say, "10fg of albs around Mjollner area and albs own all keeps. But folks im not blabbing about a raid im jsut blabbing about the current keep status and the ammount of albs around our relic keep, i said nothing about a raid so im innocent"

L

Lochlyessa

'Not impossible', no actually its quite common to get zerged round sauv, cos all the mid rvr guilds go there when they can't win in emain or odins :l. But, no.. when I said RR and things, I meant anyone saying bla blah 2fg mids amg etc, so I agree, me whining about 5fg is wrong in my own view, but I was pissed off so ner :l

M

Melachi-

All im saying is, folks let it go, its allways gonna happen be it by someone who doesnt know the ethics of relic raids being blabbed on irc, or someone who just doesnt care if other people dont like relic raids being blabbed, its allways going to happen. If you want to try change the way it is, dont go on irc, if everyone except the blabbers didnt go on irc, would it matter if they blabbed?

S

Shanaia

sweet I didn't know we were 88 ... that is quite sick as we were all anon and Roalith still knew we had 88 people ... testemony of good leadership I say

/respect to us for getting a relic

/respect to mids for saving the other

K

klavrynd

not like he said it on daoc.prydwen you bunch of crybabies

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Shanaia
sweet I didn't know we were 88 ... that is quite sick as we were all anon and Roalith still knew we had 88 people ... testemony of good leadership I say

Ever thought that you were just 11 fgs o.0 sow hard to figure out how many players there are... Such stlong leadership yus, counting 11fgs = 88 ppl \o/

It's what, 2'nd-3'rd (remember 1 hib raid and 2 alb ones at least...) time blejs blabbs? Don't think that's gonna change tbh.... prolly gonna keep on doing it...

Oh, and all dem middis defending him omg such nubis, such hypocrites o.0...

Well guess it's ok to say smth in #publicenemies and #daoc.eclipse next times mids raid, since they don't seem to have anything against blabbing atm...

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by klavrynd
not like he said it on daoc.prydwen you bunch of crybabies

He used a 3rd party program to make players who weren't logged ingame aware of a relic raid, clearly a breach of the CoC. You can argue all you like but that point stands, now I would agree that both sides have done it but that doesn't make Blej's actions any less lame.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Edlina
Ever thought that you were just 11 fgs o.0 sow hard to figure out how many players there are... Such stlong leadership yus, counting 11fgs = 88 ppl \o/

Do you ever have anything nice to say about anyone, even after they've done well?

G

gwal

theres more whine here on pryd than on excal theese days, doesnt see mto matter what who does, then some1 just HAS to whine....

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Think he meant to say was, strong leadership because it was done by ONLY 88 ppl.

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
Think he meant to say was, strong leadership because it was done by ONLY 88 ppl.

Okies, my misunderstanding 88 ppl for primetime'ish raid, even if there's only 50% guards is nice, would be more than hibs could get together tho \o/

Roo - nib nwah.

B

Bebopbo

Blabbing outside of DAoC is pathetic..some ppl will never learn <sigh>

no matter if relics were taken or not.

A

amazingsteve

Okies, my misunderstanding 88 ppl for primetime'ish raid, even if there's only 50% guards is nice, would be more than hibs could get together tho \o/

Roo - nib nwah.

umm Ed? we had ~150 Hibs on one of the MARR raids. o0 \o/ osv

S

Sharma

Report, get banned. Simple action and reaction, you cannot expect to get away with things like that.

I wouldnt give a toss whoever it was that blabbed id still log/report it, even if it was my best friend. :flame:

L

Lochlyessa

What's your opinion on hacking servers then sharma? ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom