RR Blabber yes you Blejs

E

Edlina

Originally posted by froler-mid
Savages were always know too be hard hitting mofo's(due info from VN boards etc). That plus the Zerker nerf pretty much made the savage FoTM from SI release. Wont you agree? ;d

Doesn't make you less of a fotm does it though? ;) (that you waited with lvling him to svgs became most used tank in game)

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Edlina
Doesn't make you less of a fotm does it though? ;) (that you waited with lvling him to svgs became most used tank in game)

No, not really(see my sig.), but what im saying is that all savages are being called fotm.

(this is were old.cHodAX disagree)

E

Edlina

Originally posted by froler-mid
No, not really(see my sig.), but what im saying is that all savages are being called fotm.

(this is were old.cHodAX disagree)
'

Well, then shaddup... fotm!!1! ;)

:>

A

Artemls

Originally posted by Edlina

Well guess it's ok to say smth in #publicenemies and #daoc.eclipse next times mids raid, since they don't seem to have anything against blabbing atm...

Some people that whine here thought it was very OK when some Albs talked about RR in #publicenemies so very silly to flame others :p

J

Jonaldo

cba to read through it all but it don't matter whether it's public channel, private channel, main daoc channel or just guild channel it's wrong to report relic raids using a 3rd party program and I think the eula says it's possible banable if GOA can be bothered to do anything about it (rare).

Can't be any arguments about it really when it's as basic and simple as that. No 'ifs' or 'buts' or 'but somebody did it first' or 'but you got the relics so it's ok'.

Fair whine for a change. Ban for life :p

O

old.Atrox

blabbing on public channels are just :(
be it your public Guild channel or not.

L

Laird MacGregor

What was IRC invented for again?

A coms network in case of global media meltdown in the event of Nuclear War - ah cannea mind :/

Think I'll stick to using it for that - cheers :D

Does anyone here fondly recall the crashing of DAoC when you tried to alt tab to another process I wonder? Kinda made things seem 'purer' when you knew next to everyone had to go through normal in game coms, and no raid leader had to worry about things beyond their control.

A

aveh

Originally posted by Derric
Aveh's calling someone a whiner? Hrhrhrhr :p

Are you trying to imply I'm a whiner oh god of irc?

T

Thorgald

After reading the CoC, i can say that there is NO official stance about using IRC (or any 3:rd party programs) about stuff like this.. the only "rule" ive seen are on #daoc.prydwen. where the topic says (or atleast have said) that no RR blabbing. so noone broke any rules stated by GOA when using IRC to warn about a ongoing/possible relicraid. HOWEVER, in my PERSONAL view, using such a program like IRC (or whatever they are called) to get more players to log in to defend against a possible relicraid (that would otherwise have a better chance to be succesfull) is pretty damn low (and IMO shows that the blabber takes the game WAY to serious)

if u loose the relics and want them so bad then organise a retake..

IMO!

I

Indiana Jones

here is my idea

all albs (and hibs too if they want) join #daoc.omen
and when mids are on relic raid, start yelling "Relic Raid" on the channel.

Its ok, we're doing it on the exact same place as mids do, so i'm sure no middie will mind, so you won't get banned or whined about.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
here is my idea

all albs (and hibs too if they want) join #daoc.omen
and when mids are on relic raid, start yelling "Relic Raid" on the channel.

Its ok, we're doing it on the exact same place as mids do, so i'm sure no middie will mind, so you won't get banned or whined about.

god it must feel wierd to not have to try act stupid, that it just comes naturaly. Youve brought up a point i have been thinking about just now, here goes.

Hibs, Mids & Albs, are all played by the same kind of people in real life, were not a difirent race to you, this is just a game get a fucking grip. The mids defending blej on this post do not represent the whole of Midgard. And as many Albs have blabbed about relic raids as Mids, ill edit your post for you so you dont look like a complete tard.

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
here is my idea

all albs and hibs and mids join #daoc.omen (where blej blabbed) or #Publicenemies (where Fadeh blabbed) or #daoc.prdywen (where so bloody many people have blabbed)
and when albs/hibs/mids are on relic raid, start yelling "Relic Raid" on the channel.

Its ok, for us to do what were condeming, because thats what being stupid and hypocritcal is all about.

I R TEH win11

I

Indiana Jones

appearantly you didn't get the fact it was a joke

my sense of humor must be wrong :uhoh:

M

Melachi-

Sorry for the insults, I didnt think it was a joke :(

I

Indiana Jones

np :)

i'll add <sarcastic> next time i try to make a joke

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Thorgald
After reading the CoC, i can say that there is NO official stance about using IRC (or any 3:rd party programs) about stuff like this.. the only "rule" ive seen are on #daoc.prydwen. where the topic says (or atleast have said) that no RR blabbing. so noone broke any rules stated by GOA when using IRC to warn about a ongoing/possible relicraid. HOWEVER, in my PERSONAL view, using such a program like IRC (or whatever they are called) to get more players to log in to defend against a possible relicraid (that would otherwise have a better chance to be succesfull) is pretty damn low (and IMO shows that the blabber takes the game WAY to serious)

if u loose the relics and want them so bad then organise a retake..

IMO!
Cba to read all of the CoC and EULA again but I'm sure somewhere they say you're not allowed to use any 3rd party program that can affect the game in any way. Using IRC even in a private channel to advertise to palyers who may not be in-game at the time obviously would affect that raid so would fit nicely into that category. Might be wrong as it's been a while since I looked at it or even played this game.
Only get involved in the discussions to see if the game is changing in any positive ways that I might want to rejoin or if people have lightened up and are playing just for fun. Neither of these is even remotely close to happening and if anything they're getting further from what I'd hope for in a game.

G

grizlasthehero

I GOT ZERGED AT GRALLAR BY 11FGS !!!! CAN I SAY THAT ON IRC 2??? THATS NOT GIVING RR INFO AWAY IMO ;/;/

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by grizlasthehero
I GOT ZERGED AT GRALLAR BY 11FGS !!!! CAN I SAY THAT ON IRC 2??? THATS NOT GIVING RR INFO AWAY IMO ;/;/

Go away and learn how to take caps lock off fgs.

G

grizlasthehero

W/O irc im sure 90% of players would of given up...

B

bolo

Its just a game for crying out loud.

Its funny reading through all the "bullshittery" (LOVE that word, great descriptive for the general overtone in an accounting department...) so please continue....

More flame though cause its fun to read and its SUCH an added "reality check" bonus for me when I'm at a low point during the week and get close to missing a deadline...

Makes me think "ahhhh, my life aint that bad after all....."

:)

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
I don't usually log onto irc when ingame as it lags me too much, but feel free to carry on your pointless whine. "so and so did it, so it's not blejs fault!" (Not aimed at melachi ofc cos we all know he's good as gold.)

LOL well you do it so why shouldnt they ???

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Damon_D
LOL well you do it so why shouldnt they ???

Uhm, maybe they are not as low, silly and moraleless as Loch? o.0

Then again... Yea, why not? If someone uses radar and speedhack and whatever why shouldn't I do it too?.................................................................... imo

D

Damon_D

I'm not saying everybody should cheat..but imho peopel should shut up if they aint better themself , a cheater bitching about someone ell's cheating should keep his/hers hole shut imho....

btw wont be able to read you reply... I put in a 4 line limit on sig's for a reason.. and you using those silly quotes to work around it is just plain annoying, so you end up on ignore---tough luck.....

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Damon_D
I'm not saying everybody should cheat..but imho peopel should shut up if they aint better themself , a cheater bitching about someone ell's cheating should keep his/hers hole shut imho....

btw wont be able to read you reply... I put in a 4 line limit on sig's for a reason.. and you using those silly quotes to work around it is just plain annoying, so you end up on ignore---tough luck.....

Oh oh oh... yea used those silly quotes just to annoy you :> I take great pleasure in that, too bad you won't see this though :<

Heh oh well good for you o.0 imho you should shut up or say that what blejs did is wrong. It will affect you on your next raid so hf...

G

Gamah

Originally posted by bolo
Its just a game for crying out loud.

Its funny reading through all the "bullshittery" (LOVE that word, great descriptive for the general overtone in an accounting department...) so please continue....

More flame though cause its fun to read and its SUCH an added "reality check" bonus for me when I'm at a low point during the week and get close to missing a deadline...

Makes me think "ahhhh, my life aint that bad after all....."

:)

roleplayer

J

Jonaldo

Blejs was wrong but still get rid of those shitty quotes in your sig Edlina please :mad: I don't care about reading 20 lines of peoples alts so I limited to 5 lines, now I have to read that crap and I don't wanna put an old fellow hib on ignore.

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Blejs was wrong but still get rid of those shitty quotes in your sig Edlina please :mad: I don't care about reading 20 lines of peoples alts so I limited to 5 lines, now I have to read that crap and I don't wanna put an old fellow hib on ignore.

Pff only since you ask me so nicely then, silly retired mentalists... :) was a bit long tbh, can shorten them down I spose :p

S

scarffs

Blej or someone else from another realm, its unacceptable to me.
But some who flame him were defending fadeh or others who did similar things...judge a person by his actions, not his realm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom