RP chasers in Albion.....

G

ghoul

Originally posted by minnie
"FYI when mids their relic raid they only took 1 keep.
Should everybody in emain have suicided and rushed to take back the keep?"

too damn right they should or even better they should of seen it coming.

FFS when are the rp chasers who are supposed (cos they HAVE SO MANY RP'Ss and are therefore so intelligent ) to know how to react, gonna do just that ! ????

Truth is ..they aint, cos they are too busy farming damn rp's in emain at mmg, they haven't got a damn clue :( god , how sad

You're stupid.

yeah yeah najwa

your name is Najwa and no one likes you or gives a toss about your opinions

FFS go away will you and leave us to have our GROWN UP arguments re: the game that we all play

Jesus Najwa you just don't learn and many of us wish you didn't play this game because you are simply an irritaion a bit like the boil on Baldric's face

Ok, I'm starting to like Najwa better than you.
Im not gonna waste my precious time arguing with boneheads, who obviously has a somewhat odd brain disease that makes you unable to learn until you get cured.

E

Euthanasia.

i don't even have to reply to you any more minnie :(
other people do it for me , and i'm supposedly the #1 hated person in prydwen..says alot about there oppinions of you then doesn't it? :m00:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I like the way Minnie decided not to post anymore when her he couldnt come up with anymore arguments.

Good Job.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Tell me, if you were at the first albion keep take...no I didn't see many of you there.

I've done my part of the deal, now I enjoy the game after many inactive periods, and I am currently making my own character the most powerful I can, that is with Realm Abilities, call me an RP whore or a buffbot user, what ever, I simply do not care. Keep defences or retakes do not lift the fun factor for me, not to mentio my computer isn't powerful enough to make it enjoyable, you do your thing, I do mine.

Thank you.

K

Krissy

I was at the first Keep take \o/

Took forever and was more laggy than anything daoc has offered since :p

Lots of lvl 5's lagging the place out and an army 5 times a relic raid force trying to take a keep, God bless us newbies :p

C

craparoni

Well I must say..this post started out with some really good arguments both ways...All this talk about keep takes/defending must have done something cause albs was pretty active in our frontier (mid) friday night... :)....
But then again we are out to defend on an instant,,,sometimes is fun and sometimes not....
To find the balance between rp chasing and keep takes/defending is my goal..

Then we go to Sauvage to roam abit with 1-2 fg...gank a few until we have 3-4 fg after us..run around a play hide a seek,,try to kill a few more until we are all dead...great fun..both hibs/albs do that in Svasud/Yddgra...

It cuts the edge off the ordenary emain thing my thinks :)

Then do some tim with zergs in emain after that...

VARIATION is the key for my part....but I do think defending keeps is important

And to u Coren of Sotl.... Why do I do so little dmg on u and nobody else??..do u have tripple plate armor or what ..hehe :)
I must be a Sotl made gimp :) .....or yust plain gimp..i dunno...:)

Have fun all...see u out there

S

Silent Shadow

Ok it's bad that ppl don't want to help out their realm but really you have to remember that DAoC is not a game made just for Realm vs Realm, I know alot of players that plays this game mainly for crafting and itemhunting. This is what they enjoy the most, let them do it?

M

minnie

Silent Shadow
Phnaargos Resident

"Registered: Sep 2002

Ok it's bad that ppl don't want to help out their realm but really you have to remember that DAoC is not a game made just for Realm vs Realm, I know alot of players that plays this game mainly for crafting and itemhunting. This is what they enjoy the most, let them do it?"

SO ??? why do guilds exist if all people play for is to muck about and not bother with the many aspects of the game ?

If u create a char and join a guild and a realm then u have some responsilbloity to that realm as well as to the guild.

enough said i think.

I'm fed up with the whiners who say

" i will play it as I want to"

FGS the game is all about being part of a team somewhere.

OR do we all assume we can be part of a team/group only when it suits us ? and yet when those people get to epic time ..they need the rest of us....

grow up and accept u can't just take, cos u gotta give too

O

old.Gombur Glodson

grow up and accept u can't just take, cos u gotta give too

Grow up and accept that you're in no possition to boss other people around.

U

umenel

Minnie,
I think you need to chill a bit, you speak about responsibilties for this an that. It is a game i come here to have fun doing whatever i want.
My responsibilities are for my family an when im at work not for a computer game.

S

SoulFly Amarok

If u create a char and join a guild and a realm then u have some responsilbloity to that realm as well as to the guild.

Dark Age of Camelot = MMORPG = Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game. In roleplaying, well in every game, you can do what ever you, yourself, and the game allows.

Add gomburs quote here.

You grow up, or, well, go to excalibur. Won't be bothering with your mindnumbing posts no longer.

S

Silent Shadow

enough said i think.
B]

Sorry to say this but that's the most stupid post I've ever seen.
Responsibility to who? Have you even been listening? Some ppl don't even care about the realm-thing (no wonder when there's ppl like you) and you can't force them do, did you get it this time?

"I'm fed up with the whiners who say " i will play it as I want to" "

Yea? So who cares about what you think? And usually it's the one whining about them that are the whiners not the ones that say "I will play it as I want to". People pay money to play this game as they want to (did you get that?)

"grow up and accept u can't just take, cos u gotta give too"

Yea, when Spellcrafting comes it might hit you that the ppl actually making weapons for YOU usually are those "lame" ppl that don't "help" the realm out.

Besides, you gotta drop the King Arthur attitude

That's all :)

Users who are viewing this thread