RP chasers in Albion.....

M

minnie

just make me sick :(

they put their place on some table way above what is good and best for their realm and peers :(

U saddo gits and you know who you are too :(

I actually feel sorry for you :( you must have the most god awful lives imaginable that you will continue to rp chase after you have been asked to help in keep taking. being TOP of the table is what counts to you :( some of you even leave a CG to escape the rest of us albs trying to defend our realm.

Strangely though I know who you all are and I don't like any of you and I wouldn't group with any of you either.

I wonder if this strange and very sad practise exists in hibernia and midguard ?

M

minnie

well you should know derric cos a lot of em belong to your guild :)

best laugh I've had today and thank you so much for your reply Derric :) don't call us cos we certainly won't bother to call you.

My faith in the ablion rp chasers remains as it was :) rp chasers are sad gits :(

but those of us who enjoy all aspects of the game have the last laugh on you derric :)

H

hangianix

I think he tried to tell you that Midgard not Midguard.

O

old.Morchaoron

I'm dissapointed I thought there were free rps in this thread well I'll be off then again for some more rps haven't had any for 2 minutes...

midguard.JPG

W

walkerb

yeah damn everyone that dosnt defend our empty relic keeps!

O

old.Immortal

Lmao. Just shut up and open your eyes. Like walker says, we don't have no relics so what the fuck if we lose some keeps?

And yesterday, I was sitting on the pad and some madman was yelling "COME TO BENO THERE IS ONE GROUP OF HIBS THAT IS DEFENDING WE NEED HELP FFS!", and when noone replied cause there was no reason to help kinda "OH FUCK ALBION FFS!".

Made me chuckle, thanks.

N

nemesisgm

Minnie we have exactly the same problem in midgard.. hibs don't they have the best realm defence system of all. It's called the emain zerg.. due to the massive amounts of twits in emain their relics are next to impossible to take.. they never have to patrol their frontiers, curtesy of Midgards amazing Emain Macha defence plan, which involves zeging non stop in emain, and ignoring the 60 hibs who are smashing down our relic keep doors and running off with 2 relics.

To this end on behave of those who care about midgard, Hibernia I hereby hand you an invoice for 3962956298569268529865 mithril for midgards part in the protection of your realm ;)

Durgi.

W

wyleia

Originally posted by old.Immortal
Lmao. Just shut up and open your eyes. Like walker says, we don't have no relics so what the fuck if we lose some keeps?

And yesterday, I was sitting on the pad and some madman was yelling "COME TO BENO THERE IS ONE GROUP OF HIBS THAT IS DEFENDING WE NEED HELP FFS!", and when noone replied cause there was no reason to help kinda "OH FUCK ALBION FFS!".

Made me chuckle, thanks.

No Reason to hold our keeps?
No reason for our crafters to get easy money then, or our lower people to have a nice spot to xp, or get nice items? The reason why we should hold our keeps plus a few of hibbie middie ones is DF. Just because we do not have relics at the moment does not mean that we dont want to make money and get xp. Holding our keeps is still good for the realm, relics or no. Think of the realm, and not just yourself :)

So do tell who you consider a 'madman' for wanting to get rps while retaking beno and helping to maintain our keeps so we can have DF open as much as possible for crafters, money gatherers and xpers?

BTw, excellent effort at Beno yesterday, heard it was a long siege, but we got the keep back in the end! Well done albs.

Wyleia Mythweaver
50th Sorc of The 30
http://www.the30.org.uk

C

Coren

Wonder who the 'saddo git' is.. The person using his brains, realizing there's no relic anyway and decides to go have some fun, or the person blaming others for not suiciding on a pbaoe defended keep instead of letting the rp-farming hibs (why else would they be there?) rot in the keep?

D

Derric

Heh,I got 26k RP last week..so don't bother to call Mr Leet RP Farmah here,because I'm damn busy getting the top spot,baby!

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by old.Immortal

It was always the same people going out into our frontier/defending our keeps (hats off to people like TBC and OOTKT) when we did have relics, most of the realm still goes to emain when there was 3 groups of hibs taking keeps and maybe 1-2 mids camping excali rode and roaming hadrians wall, and then half the realm complains about how boring zerging is :rolleyes: Hibs usually needed to take 3-4 keeps to get any kind of strong response, and its the same now, therefore relics dont factor into it.

P

- Pathfinder -

Sighs, this about the tirade of Albs moaning that we didn't want to run and suicide on some RP horny PBAE Hibs? If you want to throw yourself at them giving them RP, feel free - just don't expect all of us to be RP :m00:

M

Meatballs

no by all means go be an emain :m00: the pasture is greener :eek:

you can defend the keeps y'know, before they get into the lord room, and overcoming some pbaoers in lord room isn't that difficult nowadays with RA's and gtaoe, whereas trying to take a defended milegate from 60 odd mids is still impossible :eek:

C

Coren

Read the post then Meatballs, it was about people not helping to RETAKE beno, not about people not defending it. :p

M

minnie

My point mainly is really about the fact that many albs now have no pride in our realm. Too many run the same boring route day in and day out and they are driven by some table on duskwave.

Try asking them to help in emain whe we are attempting to get DC ...no way, forget it they will only come once we are dead and they can mop up the rp's from our deaths :( Jesus they really are sad.

DF is important to so many for it's excellent xp, but how many hours in a week do we own it ? not many :( the rp chasing gits are far too selfish to consider joining in and retaking our keeps and getting the easy keeps from the hibs :(

The people I am talking about know who they are and I hope they read this and know that many of us think they are selfish scumbags and wish they would go away :)

erm, doesn't that pvp server give people lots of rps? cos they can go there. If they do, then problem solved:)

D

Derric

Let people play the game the way they want too.
You are the sad person if you let this so called problem get to you enough to call people sad bastards (and that without even daring to show who you are).

O

old.Emma

where is the fun in zerg`n 24/7 anyway ? ohh look there`s 1fg of albs lets kill em... ohh shit there`s 3 fg`s of albs now nm /release repeat until bored shiteless

C

Coren

Feel sorry for Minnie, all he/she/it can do is generalize and call people 'sad and selfish scumbags' when they don't do what he/she/it would like them to do.

K

kr0n

Originally posted by minnie
well you should know derric cos a lot of em belong to your guild :)

best laugh I've had today and thank you so much for your reply Derric :) don't call us cos we certainly won't bother to call you.

My faith in the ablion rp chasers remains as it was :) rp chasers are sad gits :(

but those of us who enjoy all aspects of the game have the last laugh on you derric :)

Then again, the only "real" measurment of "skill" is RPs. www.camelot-seer.com doesnt include "helpful" and "good" players, just those who have lots of RPs.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by hangianix
I think he tried to tell you that Midgard not Midguard.

im confuusd, is it midgard or midguard?

I

ImLestat

Originally posted by kr0n

Then again, the only "real" measurment of "skill" is RPs. www.camelot-seer.com doesnt include "helpful" and "good" players, just those who have lots of RPs.

And then we have the "kr0n" measurement of "skill"; It is based on how well you are able to break into others peoples computers to steal their account info, then log in and break the CoC and using bugs to get the real owners account banned. Extra points on the side if you appear on the boards later acting all cocky...

G

Generic Poster

Alot of you have missed the point of this thread, I believe it isn't related to any one incident, but a regular problem.

Relics are not the only reason to defend keeps...
and where were everyone's Uber Emain skills when the relics were taken?

Oh yes, they tried to zerg across the pennines and most Albs died to mobs before reaching HW!

Emain zerging and realm defence are totally different aspects of RvR and should not be comparred. Some people will fool themselves thinking the more RR's they have, the stronger their realm will be. But when these skills are never employed for the benefit of the realm, it becomes a transparent excuse for their RP-greed.

Albion needs it's keeps to keep DF open and the longer Mids/Hibs have access, the stronger they become and then there will be no end to Albs whining about Emain zergs! Ironic, because the same albs nurture them.

Even if it wasn't for Relics and DF, Keeps must be kept for a matter of pride. Wouldn't you feel the least bit ashamed if /realm revealed every keep under midgard control?

Well, at least you could complain about Mids being overpowered and having 2% more lv50, 3% more population and 0.5% more assassins... etc. Which, apparently, is all you want to do.

'We can't take defended keeps because of PBAoE'
What a load nonsense.

Maybe you can't take milegates for that reason, but keeps are another matter. Working together, and using tactics(yes, a little more complicated then "ZERGING" around, but if the thought hurts your brain, stay in Emain)... any keep can be taken down with minimal losses.

Accepting failiure without even trying is about the size of Albion's tescticles, atm.

/salute to those people who go out to defend and retake keeps.
/salute to Mids for having an excellent response in your frontier. You might have problems too, but no where near as many cravens as Albion does.

P.S. The only Luri-chanters I see defending keeps, are the dead ones on the ground as I jump over the battlements. Tell them they're overpowered :p

R

Riddler

funny to read about zergwhine, dont want zerg? dont go with teh zerg ;)

B

blaien Kayy

TBC spend alot of time in the frontier either retaking or defending our keeps but its all a matter of choice and how you most enjoy playing the game.I hate keep takes and to be honest they bore me shitless.If the guild want to defend a keep im not forced into going i often stay in emain or odins RP farming but thats how i get most enjoyment out of the game.
Since when was playing a game for fun so wrong?.Let people play the game how they want to or the game just becomes a chore and more and more people will leave,well thats how i see it anyway.

D

Delket

Originally posted by old.ImLestat

And then we have the "kr0n" measurement of "skill"; It is based on how well you are able to break into others peoples computers to steal their account info, then log in and break the CoC and using bugs to get the real owners account banned. Extra points on the side if you appear on the boards later acting all cocky...

Omg quit it already, this cat is well and trurly dead

Anyway as for rp's, i think its up to people if they want to go farm them all day but it tends to bore me, however so does taking keeps with no defneders. However im happy to come along now and again and i think if everyone does this it means theres always someone aroundwho can make a concession of 10k rp or so and go take some keeps occasionally.

O

old.Atrox

omg they have fun and I dont lets go to BW and whine....

PBAoE defended keeps are possible to take,
but we dont have enough gtaoe to do it, and most albs will just rush the lordroom to get killed.

anyway call me a RPwhore, atleast Im a happy RPwhore, better then a bored perfect albion.

G

Generic Poster

For someone who thinks only Mids 'zerg' and camp milegates, you obviously know alot about RvR on Prydwen.

Do you know why classes are unbalanced... it's because they're supposed to be. The whole game is built around classes working together. That co-operating is one of the most important aspects of the game, is why Albion suffers so badly.

Now go back to your silly talk of removing milegates, and why not petition for the removal of BKs while you're at it.

M

minnie

Hmmm. generic poster you appear to be one of the few people who really do understand what I'm talking about.

Although as you can see most of the Alb replies are from the rp chasers themselves who use the term " we must be allowed to play it as we enjoy it" to justify the way that they do play. They turn their backs on the realm for their rps.

Those people are narrow-minded and tunnel visioned. Let them chase their rps all day and all night and who cares because it is their loss that the have no imagination and cannot play the game properly. Their idea of being a good player is one who has the most rps ...YUK who needs em? we don't in Albion we need people who will do their best to create a strong competitive realm. Let's face it Albion doesn't have anything to boast about at the moment...no relics and extremely limited and rare access to DF. That limited access is becoming the norm and that's sad:(

and atrox Im no bored perfect alb at all. Im an Albion who wants a strong effective realm...you got a problem with that ? if you have then it's your problem not mine.

Sure I agree that keep taking is boring but it has to be done. Why is it done by the same people all the time ? Because too many Albs have gotta have that 24/7 rp fix.

Users who are viewing this thread