RP chasers in Albion.....

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by minnie
Hmmm. generic poster you appear to be one of the few people who really do understand what I'm talking about.
maybe it's because your the only two pricks that feel you have to hide the names of your in-game chars .as has been said before if you can't put your name to a post, don't post it ..coward

Although as you can see most of the Alb replies are from the rp chasers themselves who use the term " we must be allowed to play it as we enjoy it" to justify the way that they do play. They turn their backs on the realm for their rps. [/B]
No they don't turn their backs on the realm they turn their backs on fucktards like yourself who feel everyone should play the way you want them to so you can get enjoyment? who's the selfish twat now? if you like keep takes go fucking keep take but don't expect everyman and his dog to be up your arse following you the same way you brown nose people on these forums.

Those people are narrow-minded and tunnel visioned. Let them chase their rps all day and all night and who cares because it is their loss that the have no imagination and cannot play the game properly. [/B]
no . wrong again. there loss because they can't play the game properly? please tell me where mythic/goa defines "how to play the game properly" .what your saying is the only proper way to the play the game is for everyone to do what you want not what they want?..just take a sec to realise how much of a utter wanker that makes you look/sound .

and atrox Im no bored perfect alb at all. Im an Albion who wants a strong effective realm...you got a problem with that ? if you have then it's your problem not mine.[/B]
yes your right (for once) your not perfect.. far from it infact.
it's atrox's problem is it? ..erm don't think so, cos he's not the one crying his eyes out on a forum cos he can't get his own way.

now .
shut.
the.
fuck.
up.

thanks!

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Coren
Totally agree with that. I rather not make the game boring by taking keeps without some greater goal like taking or defending a relic.

<repeats again how no-one defended/retook keeps when we had relics to defend>

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
FYI when mids their relic raid they only took 1 keep.
Should everybody in emain have suicided and rushed to take back the keep?

No but if say 1/4 of them had, perhaps we would still have relics? Who knows...

H

Hadess

Minnie: If mids are relic raiding then emain is empty. Wouldnt the "rp chasers" be in albion and farm them then?

E

Euthanasia.

[B
Coren...I have NEVER, EVER seen you at a retake of any of our keeps ...how much do you really know about your char Coren ?? and i suspect that you know even less about playing the game.
[/B]
R
O
F
L
considering he's probably the best minstrel in this game, and knows his char inside out..guessing he knows his char...pretty ..well?
and your top 10 on one of the tables?:(
hypocrit?:(
OMG MINNIE IS ON A TABLE! RP CHASER RP CHASER! ILL GO START A NEW THREAD AND FLAME RP CHASER MINNIE!!
how's aboot you just shut the fook up for once

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Hadess
The ones who think emain is all about moving with the others and stand in of the zerg while random healer/bard mezzes you, should really think again. Try creating you own tactics and in time you will realise which tactics who works and which ones who is crap. And that way you will get a better player. You need expereince to be a good player. Its like driving cars. Why you think the insurance is like 10 times more expensive for young drivers?

How many people actually have experience of keep defence/retakes I ask :)

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Hadess
Minnie: If mids are relic raiding then emain is empty. Wouldnt the "rp chasers" be in albion and farm them then?

Yeah that would seem logical (but it doesn't happen :p )

E

Euthanasia.

minnie every post you make gets the piss ripped out of it? learn your lesson and just don't post .
thanks!

O

old.Immortal

They care nothing about the reputation of Albion and the people trying to xp and progress there.

I could reply something like "you obviously don't give a damn about alb reputation by showing your face around here, either", but that wouldn't be nice, so I wont. Anyway, you're full of crap. And the reason you haven't seen Coren at keeptakes is probably because you need to RvR a *tad* more. Seriously. If you have missed Coren, thats not his fault, but yours. Sheesh. :twak:

M

Meatballs

no-one actually countering my arguments, getting abit bored now, might try a different thread :(

M

minnie

Go away najwa you really aren't old enough or grown enough to take part in this discussion. <yawn>

I can't even be arsed to read all of what you said so I'll come back later and again skip your post as I did just now.

Like you know anything Najwa apart from attention seeking.

jesus you are so boring najwa :( GO AWAY PLEASE!

Actually I never read anything anymore that you write Najwa.

the only person who is gonna totally agree with you will be Coren. (I did read the first paragraph of what you wrote, I then got bored :( ). So at least you have that to look forward to :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Meatballs

How many people actually have experience of keep defence/retakes I ask :)

Should be pretty much everyone who has just done a bit of rvr.

It aint really that hard, unless the hibs have 5 mana chanters at lord room.

But keep taking/defending is for me one of the most boring aspects in the game, and why should other people decide what I should do with my time?

E

Euthanasia.

discussions have two different sides that are both valid.
this isn't a discussion cos your view is utter bollocks:(

O

old.Immortal

Go away najwa you really aren't old enough or grown enough to take part in this discussion. <yawn>

I can't even be arsed to read all of what you said so I'll come back later and again skip your post as I did just now.

Like you know anything Najwa apart from attention seeking.

jesus you are so boring najwa :( GO AWAY PLEASE!

Actually I never read anything anymore that you write Najwa.

the only person who is gonna totally agree with you will be Coren. (I did read the first paragraph of what you wrote, I then got bored :( ). So at least you have that to look forward to :)

I fell off my chair and hurt my bottom, laughing hysterically, gasping for breath, when I read this. But I'm fine.

M

Meatballs

Should be pretty much everyone who has just done a bit of rvr.

It aint really that hard, unless the hibs have 5 mana chanters at lord room.

But keep taking/defending is for me one of the most boring aspects in the game, and why should other people decide what I should do with my time?

I meant experience enough to be a "good player" as Hadess describes :)

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson (on another thread)
I think (hope) we can all agree that zerging is boring

And everyone knows that if you want zergs you should go spend your time in emain ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

No, I avoid zergs. I run with either 1fg of sotl or 2fg at max.
I log if there is no alternative to zerging and mg camping.
So saying that emain = zerging most have to do with some other albs.

Also look at LWRP, you'll see that those who has most are those who runs in small groups and not with the zerg.

T

Turamber

I agree that taking an undefended keep is boring - and, despite, that, I would regularly turn up to do so. Because the game isn't about doing things solo it's about community spirit and pulling together as much as anything else, would think the carebear would realise that :)

The control of Darkness Falls is important to crafters, to guildees who are levelling and to people who want to organise epic hunts/raids.

If people were just willing to leave their RP farming sessions and go and help a retake or assist with a defence once or twice a week there would be less zerging. There would be more action in other frontiers. Albion wouldn't be seen as the soft target and we would control Darkness Falls more often than the derisory amount of time when I was playing regularly.

D

Danya

TBH I don't blame people for not wanting to go keep taking. Having been on many keep retakes (before minnie starts whining :p), I know it is one of the most boring things in the game. To put it in perspective, xping at tanglers is about as exciting if not more so than keep taking. Hell for me it's much the same thing, speed there then play powersong and doze off. :p

Also that comment about Coren not knowing his class... ROFL. Coren is one of the best, if not the best, minstrels I have seen. I'd say, without even knowing your character, that Coren could teach you a lot about daoc minnie.

C

Coren

FFS when are the rp chasers who are supposed (cos they HAVE SO MANY RP'Ss and are therefore so intelligent ) to know how to react, gonna do just that ! ????

Truth is ..they aint, cos they are too busy farming damn rp's in emain at mmg, they haven't got a damn clue :( god , how sad
You're totally right! I bow for your superior intellect! Why couldn't I see the connection between the amount of rp and intelligence myself? Wish I could completely ignore entire posts and make remarks like this, adding a 'FFS' and all that... :(
I did a .... /who emain, at the time we lost our relics and it didn't make pretty reading considering the people who turned up to try to stop/intercept the relic take. The majority of rp chasers never showed:(
You do realize that it was on the opening day of the PvP server and that even the Great Defenders of Albion didn't notice the raid before Mids were on the 2nd door? Then again, I got a lot of rp so I'm not that intelligent as you are...
There are too many Albions who we "carry" cos their status on some damn table is so important to them :( They care nothing about the reputation of Albion and the people trying to xp and progress there.
I'm amazed! Your superior intellect actually allows you to read my mind and see that all I care about is some table instead of having fun like I try to make people believe.
I am in the top 10 on one table but I NEVER let that stop me taking our keeps back.
:clap:
Coren...I have NEVER, EVER seen you at a retake of any of our keeps ...how much do you really know about your char Coren ?? and i suspect that you know even less about playing the game.
Once again, you're completely right. I suck at playing my character. :( All I do is die at mmg (where else?), release and try to get back at mmg again. Obviously I'm doing this while being stuck to someone else with speedsong on (I know how this works, it makes you move faster!), so they can farm rp for me. All these silly numbers and statistics and items only confuse me, so I have others sorting them for me.
IMO you must be a pretty damn useless person to albion ....go to camlann and stay there.

and yes take all your mates that worry about their place on those stupid tables with you :) BYE coren and all your rp table friends :)
Tried it, wasn't fun. I tend to like regular RvR more than PvP. But I'm sure you knew that already, since I posted it in a previous post and intelligent people like you always read other posts before replying.
The game is about much more than that !
So true. And luckily we can chose what to do in this game and play with people we actually like. Now, grow up, grow a brain, learn to read, learn to come up with valid arguments, then come back and try again, since you kinda lost all your credibility by now.

Your friendly, mmg-camping, ignorant and lousy minstrel rp chaser,

E

Euthanasia.

coren, the amount of time that took you to come up with and it was still crap >.<
p.s just to keep up with having an insult about minnie with every post i've made on this thread.
minnie your a twat :m00:

G

Gimly

Originally posted by old.Immortal

well "FUCK ALBION" i come from norway

That is what Immortal posted but cut right down to just show the words I wanted it to... why? to show that anything you say can be taken out of contex.. I try to point it out to him but guess I have to try again.

For the record I wished I had'nt said what I did... but I guess I have learnt my lesson.. next time no point even thinking about asking people on the port for help.

E

Euthanasia.

Damini

Damini - i think you know why i posted your name here Damini.
work your magic this thread is crap :(

O

old.Atrox

crap ?
this is a very good flame war

now go away !!

G

Gimly

Re: Damini

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
Damini - i think you know why i posted your name here Damini.
work your magic this thread is crap :(

Just cause you got a :twak: leave the thread alone :p

E

Euthanasia.

minnie stopped posting his amazingly unwitty and wank posts which has kinda taken the fun out of this thread:(

E

Euthanasia.

thought on the bright side i boosted my post count by quite alot today by taking the piss out of himo_O

Users who are viewing this thread