Rockstar Games: GTA V

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Think back to the DaoC time. Sidi raids, ml's. Were talking irregular right there

Aada

Part of the furniture
People moaning the game is easy when were GTA games known for difficulty?

Look if you blasted through a game because you are a student bum or just a jobless bum with nothing better to spend your JSA or whatever other benefit you get that's up to you but don't call the game short.

100% the game and give us your playtime then we can talk until then you have err Fifa this Friday to spend your next giro on.

Good day to you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's pretty regular gaming time.

Yeah ofcourse if people have families etc and aren't gamers per say then the game will last weeks, but if you're a gamer(talking 6h/day here) then it can feel like a short game. Mind you 25h for a sandbox game when you go through the story with littel distractions is alright, it's not -great-, but it's not bad at all.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
I suppose, I guess I'm just not a gamer any more, I'm just someone who sometimes plays games. For me it would be more like a couple of hours a couple of times a week, maybe sneaking in an extra hour here or there, and if I really juggle things a 3 hour session on a weekend. That would stretch it out much further.

The game will work differently for different people though. Some people are all about blasting through the missions/story. I have been mixing it up a bit. I really enjoyed stumbling across an armoured car, following it until it stopped to make a drop, nicking it, then escaping to the desert to break into it. Must have taken me an hour of my valuable gaming time, didn't use up any of the scripted stuff and was bloody good fun.

see this is what makes the GTA series fun you make your OWN fun whenever you like

ileks

Part of the furniture
Am I the only one who hasn't completed it / Spent 5 days in a row playing it so far? So many people finished the main story. I'm like "Might play 2-3 missions now, maybe another later" - Not sinking hours into it.

I just finished it this morning myself.

Overall I thought the game was fantastic.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
People moaning the game is easy when were GTA games known for difficulty?

Look if you blasted through a game because you are a student bum or just a jobless bum with nothing better to spend your JSA or whatever other benefit you get that's up to you but don't call the game short.

100% the game and give us your playtime then we can talk until then you have err Fifa this Friday to spend your next giro on.

Good day to you.
had 86% completed when I finished it. A bit more now. I work and I have 3 kids so when I play I tend to afk without pausing aswell. leave game running and go make dinner and such so gotta cut the game I played with 1/3.. its a pretty short game tbh.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Really enjoying it, except for the retarded shooting, fairly sure the lock on thing is broken, doesn't lock on when someone is right in front of you. Just unlocked the 3rd character after much dicking about exploring.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Works well for me. Bit too much, you can oneshot anything or anyone with any weapon if you go to ammunation and buy some mods for it.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I loved the banter between the characters when you were doing the driving bits of the missions.

Everz

FH is my second home
Who has ever give a shit about the story?

GTA is about finding easter eggs, driving around and shagging hookers.

leggy

Probably Scottish
For the No Country for Old Men fans
Just randomly came across a reenactment of the scene where llewelyn Moss discovers the mexican drug deal gone bad. There was even a guy with a suitcase full of cash next to a tree :). Obviously I was chased by gunmen after stealing the case.... It's this short of shit that makes me love GTA

leggy

Probably Scottish
Really enjoying it, except for the retarded shooting, fairly sure the lock on thing is broken

Glad someone else noticed this. It seems to be worse in close combat with multiple assailants. I had to turn it off for a random rampage mission in the end when I started spinning round like a 12 year old playing gears of war.

Chilly

Balls of steel
The torturing was over the top, even though they tried to then go on about how torture is pointless afterwards. The political rantings of Trevor are pure fucking gold, though. I love that guy.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Was ordering a wifi extender from Currys and the first thing the automated service said was "If you are looking for Grand Theft Auto V currently it is out of stock", made me smile considering its only a game. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom