Rift: Planes of Telara

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Sums up how I feel too Turamber, it's been done.. Next game please?!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Not played for over a month. Was hoping to get some study time then work went mental. Studying and mostly doing music atm, not really gaming at all except a couple of times a week with workmates at SC2 or DoW2: Retribution.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I'm resigned to sitting out MMOs for a couple of years now until something properly "new" comes along, hopefully without elves and dwarfs for a change. Planetside 2 will be worth a look but until then I'll grab X:Rebirth when it's released later this year and "play with myself" on it ;)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Same here, played this since April. And right now I feel that this game got nothing more to give =) I'll sit down and wait for GW2

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
quite enjoying the pvp rifts now they seem to be kicking off. Last couple of nights we've had pretty much a full evening of skirmishing and raiding with both sides having 1 or 2 raids up in the zone.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
late 2011 or first half 2012 would probably be a good enough guess considering that beta is planned for 2011 sometime.

But you know how estimates like that usually goes...

eksdee

FH is my second home
Will be funny when it is inevitably not as good as everyone hopes/expects. :p

...not that I'm hoping for that to be the case, in the slightest, but with such hype I can't see it being quite what we all want in all reality.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oh i'm fully expecting it to not live up to the hype.

No game ever does.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
was watching a high prestige friend play this yesterday and I must say it looks shitter than ever, I can't believe how much they've messed the pvp up in it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Such as?

I haven't paid any attention to the game since a month or so after i quit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Such as?

I haven't paid any attention to the game since a month or so after i quit.

Watched him do about 9 warfronts, 1 raid rift and a greenscale raid and nothing about it looked appealing - the warfronts were such a 1 sided mess due to the poor queue system or premades.

The only thing I seen that looked alright was the greenscale raid, everything else looked so dire, almost as if the people that made it had learning difficulties.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
You sat and watched someone play 9 WF's a fll greenscale raid and a rift?

You need a hobby :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You sat and watched someone play 9 WF's a fll greenscale raid and a rift?

You need a hobby :p

well we were just talking casually while he played its not like I was literally sat there with my eyes glued to the monitor without saying a word lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom