Returning of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello ! I am the King of Camlann ! Pay me contribution or i will chain you all ! I chained half of the fucking server who didnt want to pay me money !!!
Yepy , do you remember me ??? I am a green BD who chained you in cotswold ! HAHAHAHa ! Maybe Zelh ? Mrspinp ? Wirey who tried to offer 50g for saving his life ? I was grey con to you at this time ! I dont joke ! You can find urself in my signature HAHAHAHAHA !!!
I havn't played for 6 months ! But i am coming back ! Pray Or Pay !!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck off. We don't need another BD.

/edit And hopefully the RP cap bug will effect you xD.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
are you that bd that didnt kill me once in your BD life? :kissit: :eek6: nice the returning of more rps!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Zelh said:
are you that bd that didnt kill me once in your BD life? :kissit: :eek6: nice the returning of more rps!

You run from green con BD coward !!!!! You used all your fucking RAs !!!! And you never killed me either because used all your strenght for running away HAHAHA!!! I never run from green/blue con you maggot !!! Shame on your BIG RP cow !!!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:

For being a complete retard, You sir, shall face tEh consequences .
You can pay me tho, and i promise i wont chain kill u... too often :p

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Just to echo the words of Ame, fuck off gimp.

Incidently I'm pretty sure you're the green BD I 2 shot some time ago exping in mid ta for the rps, now fuck off.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Kicks said:
Just to echo the words of Ame, fuck off gimp.

Incidently I'm pretty sure you're the green BD I 2 shot some time ago exping in mid ta for the rps, now fuck off.

Your memory is gimped ! I never killed a single mob ! You will remember the day when meet me gimpo hahahha ! You will feel my power ! I give you the word of the King !!!

Pinp

Banned
Really gay bd, just camped Cam E and chained greens, he did kill my eld a couple times when he conned blue though, couldn't recover after being jumped both times :p

Must've made about 100g from farming him on my BM though, can't run for long when you have charge :D

EDIT : just noticed my whine, :D can't help it sometimes when the game is unbalanced like fuck and people exploit it to the max :<

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeppy Kinkster said:
lol remember u, whined when i 3hit you :(

lol love instant life tap spam :D
Stop to argue pink clown , creep to my legs and pheraps i'll let you to kiss my foot ! You know the King was grey but was already able to chain your pink arse ! IF you could 3 shot me why you didnt do it ahahaha? I feel pity for your poor mind ! :(

5.5 staff + haste + anti-strafing = pwned bd ...

I'm gonna keep argueing with you, coz ur so funneh :D

Pinp

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:

And i'm gonna watch!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Pinp said:
Really gay bd, just camped Cam E and chained greens, he did kill my eld a couple times when he conned blue though, couldn't recover after being jumped both times :p

Must've made about 100g from farming him on my BM though, can't run for long when you have charge :D

EDIT : just noticed my whine, :D can't help it sometimes when the game is unbalanced like fuck and people exploit it to the max :<

Do some people think they can chain me ?! WRONG ! Dont forget about my royal blood ! I am the best of ever existing BDs ! I am The King ! I am immortal and i am unbeatable ! You weren't alone at that evening , you were 2 RED cons ! And after that unhonorable(for you) battle you havnt changed ur mind ?! You are FOOL !

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
For being a complete retard, You sir, shall face tEh consequences .
You can pay me tho, and i promise i wont chain kill u... too often :p
If I could even bother log in, and you were in Cotswold.. you would feel the consequences and it'll reak of free arpees (to me).

So watch ya tone you pathetic pacifist!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:

Don't forget Zahurs Crown, IP and Statistic Tempest on teh pets... Oh and just the staff should be enough to take him down.. 300-400 damage a hit.. 3 shot at the least.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Do some people think they can chain me ?! WRONG ! Dont forget about my royal blood ! I am the best of ever existing BDs ! I am The King ! I am immortal and i am unbeatable ! You weren't alone at that evening , you were 2 RED cons ! And after that unhonorable(for you) battle you havnt changed ur mind ?! You are FOOL !
You have to stand still sometime! And thats when I come in and deal lethal damage to you with my ultimate rapier.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and stop using "!"! It makes you appear essentric... like me.. and you clearly are not like me! It also makes you appear childish and too cooked up on sugar and fatty sweets! Wish clearly you must be for calling yourself the King and rolling a Troll BD!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame
Look @ the screen,Yepy could 2 shot me but didnt and died ! Guess why ?!
Some stealthers are too stupid to make me angry and then yell about taking their 50g,like whirey ! :m00: Seems you are the next one but i wont take less then 2p from you , remember it ! :D

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
*looks at sig of "The Idiot"* like u would get invited to horde, hah !.. good one

B

Ballad

Ame said:

STOP MAKING ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS DAMNIT! :D

(caps :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom