Returning of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
You are stl00000ng ... lier ! I recomend you to pay me or we will do this again :sex: ( i am behind as usualy ! :D )

Guys !!! Show your love to the King or it will be too late ! I wont chain Vinter if meet him ! Is here only ONE smart peaple ?!! If you meet me in game you shall ask to kiss my foot and give me some gold,then i wont chain you ! I promise !
Fuck off already! Noone actually cares! You are not royal.. last time I checked you had to be a member of the royal family to be royal. Your just an indiginent 12 year old brat who should spent time outside instead of cooked up in some computer room laughing as you chain greys in cotswold on your screen.

And last time I checked.. as soon as you log off in game.. nothing matters on it anymore. It doesn't effect your RL ego.

Oh and your e-peen has been deflated by moi.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I am the best strafer you can ever meet !
I can "cast lifetap from my ass" when i run ! You can't catch me but hps will be droping down !
I have over 1k unbuffed at lvl 43 !
I use tacticzzz + debuffs !
Archers are very easy ! After first arrow into BT *last attacker + /face * ! I chained gxx when he was orange con ! I killed toxx in svasud in fair duel when he was purple con ! The King uses tactic dont forget it !
Last time I checked if a ranger attacks you, and the arrow pops BT... you can't do /lastattacker and face asap. And most rangers now adays actually use their range.. so you can't interupt them asap.

And another thing.. disease > joo.

If you think you can kill me, you have another thing coming.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ask Gxx who is the boss.....he shall remember me ! I chained him more then any other archer ! :D cba explain you how to play BD against archers ! Fast reaction and good concetration ownZ em !

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Ask Gxx who is the boss.....he shall remember me ! I chained him more then any other archer ! :D cba explain you how to play BD against archers ! Fast reaction and good concetration ownZ em !
and lag casting.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
Last time I checked if a ranger attacks you, and the arrow pops BT... you can't do /lastattacker and face asap. And most rangers now adays actually use their range.. so you can't interupt them asap.

And another thing.. disease > joo.

If you think you can kill me, you have another thing coming.
Strafe + thornfield + Physical defence > Joooo !

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Strafe + thornfield + Physical defence > Joooo !
and like you have chance to use TWF or strafe when I can take you down in 2-4 hits.

Natswoo

Banned
Lets face it everybody here hates you.. now go back to some gimpy server by yourself and chain some grey con mobs... :wanker:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Natswoo said:
Lets face it everybody here hates you.. now go back to some gimpy server by yourself and chain some grey con mobs... :wanker:
Really? :(

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
and like you have chance to use TWF or strafe when I can take you down in 2-4 hits.
Many people can kill me in 2-4 hits,but the problem to land em m8 !

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Many people can kill me in 2-4 hits,but the problem to land em m8 !
The moment you start to cast again someone... I will be there!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
The moment you start to cast again someone... I will be there!
Can you imagine how bd chainkills stealthers? not? It's easy ! Some stealthers from my army will be happy to unstealth your arse :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Natswoo said:
Our anti boney army is larger...
Are you going to join Anti-Bonelamencer guild ?! A guy wanted to make it some time ago ! :D

Natswoo

Banned
Bonelamencer said:
Are you going to join Anti-Bonelamencer guild ?! A guy wanted to make it some time ago ! :D

I mean anti boney.. as in the class.. it involves anybody who doesn't play one
:wanker:

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

rly? thats like, so cool.

rly

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Natswoo said:
I mean anti boney.. as in the class.. it involves anybody who doesn't play one
:wanker:
I am not usual boney ! I am The King !

Natswoo

Banned
Please stop trying to do a bahu, and go ingame and get farmed by greens

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
You will be farmed by blue ! I promise ! Greens even fear to leech on me dude ! Guess why ?! :D

Natswoo

Banned
Btw what was the point in this thread, nobdoy knew who you were before you left and nobody cares that you're back, just a few free rps for everybody

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Natswoo said:
Btw what was the point in this thread, nobdoy knew who you were before you left and nobody cares that you're back, just a few free rps for everybody
Think you are blind ! I see many people remember their King ! Look at the posts ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom