Respect "Charter"

Kanim

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Has this turned into 8 pages of crap? Or should I contribute something to this thread?

8 pages of drivel already, no need for you to add anything else to it.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I cannot see why people took a constructive post so negatively, someone comes and tries to strike a compromise and all you get is 8 pages of whine and others confuzzled about it. It is a fair point to try and get people to subscribe to a charter I cannot see why it would be such a big deal.

TBH a lot of this bullshit whine just gets me ready to switch off, dust down my NS and add like a bitch. I don't play it now because I actually did care what others think but as these debates keep on going I care less and less.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
It sometimes changes opinions :)

not necessarily always about the discussion topics but surprisingly often opinions about other people.

However if you think posting is so pointless you don't have to come here ;)
You fail to see the big picture here.. People WANT to add. People want to play different and to think that you will change ppl against their will with a discussion on a forum is a bit overwhelming.

Yes, a discussion sometimes changes opinions, but for that to happen ppl will have to want to change and this is not one of those cases. This has been on display for like 2-3 years and the only thing that has changed is that the two sides has gone further apart.

This discussion will not change anything.

I don't have anything better to do, I think it's fun to be here and I think that's why most of us are here. Surprisingly this wouldn't be much of a forum if it wasn't for ppl like me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom