Remember when.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BuRR

You cannot do that with people. You cannot expect everyone to think in a linear fashion. What is deemed right for one person, may not necessarily be acceptable by the next.

If BW don't want this kind of thing, then they should put a notice that they don't want it, and not expect people to think "oh, because there's not a spam forum, then there shouldn't be one"

People don't think like that. Everyone is different. People are more likely to think the opposite: "there's no spam thread, so lets start one!!"

It's called individuality. It can be a good thing, and it can be a bad thing.

Its the same with you. You saw this going on, so you decided to drop in. Someone else may have seen the same thing, but decided to leave it to an admin.

You can't assume people think the same things as you.

O

old.[.com]El^Cobra

ya, spamming aint that bad is it ?

it is useless...that is spam.....

but some post must be considered useless as well :rolleyes:

O

Ono

Originally posted by Bodhi
Can all the jolt lamers kindly cunt the fuck off and die of AIDS you mange infested shitebags.

Thank you.

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Originally posted by Jas
For the record - no I am not gay :)

It just makes a good comeback - and usually shuts the person up. You guys are on another level of arguing though :) In a good way of course
In a good way.....is that the reason MY 700 posts dissapeared???

ST00PID!!!!!!

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Originally posted by Jas
For the record - no I am not gay :)

It just makes a good comeback
Make comeback somewhere else....thx

X

Xantaro

Embattle is the one I really have a problem with. Language, failure to advise, trying to belittle users, and deleting threads without warning. That's not a moderator.

That's a fag.

O

old.Jas

Yeah - everyone on the forum gave me 1. Hence the lower than expected rating :p

B

BuRR

and Jas - did you read my last post.... took me fookin ages to type that one :rolleyes:

O

old.Jas

You lot stick your photos on then...

I bet you don't :p

O

old.Jas

Sorry - missed it BuRR

All valid points - and well made. The guy was told that his posting was unacceptable to start with but he continued

O

old.[.com]El^Cobra

mine will be on the forums soon to be honest....

and most JOLT-gamers have put their pics on the forum be4

S

Summo

Originally posted by UKRich
Embattle is the one I really have a problem with. Language, failure to advise, trying to belittle users, and deleting threads without warning. That's not a moderator.

That's a fag.

Embattle isn't a moderator (should be, though) and he's also one of the most helpful peeps around, particularly in the )Stuck? forum.

Hello, Jolt people, btw. (I quite like Jolt, as it goes)

B

BuRR

and you have to agree. Not exactly a friendly reception for us here, is it?

O

old.[.com]El^Cobra

/me dont play on BarryWhite servers too much :p

JOLT is the best IMHO

O

old.Jas

Yes, agreed. But it was started by the guy spamming the living shit out of the forum

S

Summo

Originally posted by BuRR
and you have to agree. Not exactly a friendly reception for us here, is it?

Though I may pay for it at the hands of the other BW regulars...

/me fluffles Jolt-type people :fluffle:

O

old.Jas

Originally posted by SomeGuy
/me fluffles Jolt-type people :fluffle:
We are all gamers at the end of the day - lets not let our preference of servers get in the way

O

old.[.com]El^Cobra

yup me agrees on that fact, been in the online gaming bizz a long time.....

ps. w00t games do you guys play mostly, maybe I can give you a nice friendly asswh00ping in 1 of the games....

O

old.[.com]El^Cobra

everyone left all of a sudden ??

/me :touch:'s BW ppl to get out of their caves :)

O

old.Jas

There was talk of a BW admins v. Jolt admins CS game (i guess your SoF peeps are cringing). Don't know what happened to that.

B

BuRR

...and as you say you don't play SoF, most of us don't play CS. And it seems that by looking at the amount of posts from you on here, you don't play that much either!!!

S

Summo

MEH IZ DER DAYE FO DEFEAT MASTA!!¬!"!""!!!!

I play on whichever servers have low ping and the map I want. Except UK2, of course. One must maintain some standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread