Remember when.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xantaro

And unstylishly green. Looks like the bottom of a pond.

Certainly plenty of pond life in it, anyways... :rolleyes:

B

BuRR

This is a Soldier of Fortune forum. We (the SoF community) are welcome to chat about whatever we like.

We don't want to stop speaking amongst ourselves. You seem to want to join in our conversations, and I am still to see your point, although I'm trying really hard to do so.

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

I rate you something jas... why you do not come over to our great JOLT forums and just watch (I mean JUST watch) how the community lifes there... maybe you'll noticed that We jolt sof) players arnt that bad.... we also have our flames in there...but most of them are solved in a peaseful way..... but we have to be assholes to guys like you. we dont like to be bothered by pricks which try to damage our good mood... maybe you get this point

B

bodhi

Can all the jolt lamers kindly cunt the fuck off and die of AIDS you mange infested shitebags.

Thank you.

O

old.Jas

Fair point - I'll say sorry for abusing you

However - you have to admit that some guy coming over a spamming the forums was not on. Maybe the spamming of the forums is tolerated a bit better over at Jolt - but not here

B

BuRR

:D if you say so oh great one.

What makes you better than anyone else?

O

old.Jas

Originally posted by Bodhi
Can all the jolt lamers kindly cunt the fuck off and die of AIDS you mange infested shitebags.

Thank you.
Bodhi tries the sledgehammer approach ;)

B

BuRR

Originally posted by Jas

However - you have to admit that some guy coming over a spamming the forums was not on. Maybe the spamming of the forums is tolerated a bit better over at Jolt - but not here

Ok - I sort of get your point. BUT I need to say these things.

Coming in here all guns blazing was not the ideal way to sort it out. Getting an admin to "have a word" maybe, would have got the same result and there would have been next to no falling out, if any at all.

Also, you have to ask yourself this. What makes you better than anyone else here in these forums? You dislike forum newbies? We were all there once.... that first day you went onthe internet.... remember it?

Also, maybe a statement / sticky or whatever at the top of each forum would have been an indication as to what is tolerated or not in the forums. You have to appreciate, nowhere does it say "NO SPAM".... in fact you guys have admitted yourself (I can't remember who) that you have your own spam threads..... or the one with the naked women....

These forums are the place to chat, have a laugh or whatever. Life's too short. Its quite sad when people fall out in the "virtual" world. You could hate a person online, only knowing their nickname, but when it comes down to it, they may be a real-life friend. you may laugh, but I suppose its possible.

I think communication (or the lack of it) has been the problem here. BW need to specify what is and what is not acceptable on their forums.

X

Xantaro

Can all the jolt lamers kindly cunt the fuck off and die of AIDS

In a thread which has had various exchanges, jokes, insults, etc. - pretty tame - this stands out as just being sick, inappropriate, and I sincerely hope that you tell that to someone's face some day...

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

Originally posted by Jas

good to see we slowly reach a point here! damn we are gamers, and I bet you are also one.... I know there are flames btw different games..but the last thing is to attack sof players... they life their life and play their game..... ok ok we are also known for posting spam BUT this ONLY in the certain thread..... maybe you noticed that the SOF community on the barrys world forums arnt as much visited as on JOLT.... thats the reason why some soffers decided to post something inhere.... and this wasnt any racist shit, anti other gamers shit, cheating tutorials shit or any other disturbing things.....

if you let us life our life we'll also let life your life..and we'll also respect you, IF YOU RESPECT US !!!!

if you are a friend of us, you can be a very good friend.. but if you have us as enemie, we can be a pain in the ass

O

old.Jas

Coming in here all guns blazing was not the ideal way to sort it out. Getting an admin to "have a word" maybe, would have got the same result and there would have been next to no falling out, if any at all.

OK - that was not my fault. The thread just got deleted

Also, you have to ask yourself this. What makes you better than anyone else here in these forums? You dislike forum newbies?
Nothing makes me better than any other person on this forum - I never thought that and I am sorry if it came across as I did

BW need to specify what is and what is not acceptable on their forums.
I would have thought that common sense would have prevailed - but obviously someone made a mistake

O

old.[.com]El^Cobra

hello girls, do not fear El^Cobra is here :clap: :cool:

well it took me about freakin' 30 mins to read the entire thread ;)

O

old.Jas

Originally posted by [.com]El^Cobra
well it took me about freakin' 30 mins to read the entire thread ;)
I hope you enjoyed the cabaret

B

BuRR

Originally posted by Jas

I would have thought that common sense would have prevailed - but obviously someone made a mistake

I think that the reply or answer is inadequate. So you're saying that someone's level of common sense is indirectly proportionate to the amount of drivel they post on the forums?

O

old.[.com]El^Cobra

cabaret <- ROFL :)

you bet ur arse cabaret, but I see you guys reaching a better state of ignorance ATM, so ill keep my pie-hole shut ;)

O

old.Jas

Originally posted by BuRR
I think that the reply or answer is inadequate. So you're saying that someone's level of common sense is indirectly proportionate to the amount of drivel they post on the forums?
No - what i meant was that they should have seen that there was not much spam on the forums (or no spam forum) and therefore realised that 500 posts in a row was not acceptable

O

old.[.com]El^Cobra

forums seem very alike with the JOLT forums....

/me could do some spamming here me thinks :D :D

j/k lads :touch: you girls still there ?

O

old.Jas

Originally posted by [PoD]Horizon
if you let us life our life we'll also let life your life..and we'll also respect you, IF YOU RESPECT US !!!!
I respect you lot. I, however, don't respect that guy that spammed.

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Originally posted by Jas

No - what i meant was that they should have seen that there was not much spam on the forums (or no spam forum) and therefore realised that 500 posts in a row was not acceptable

You are just jelaous on me :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Originally posted by Jas

Have I ever told you to interfere on SOF forum?

O

old.Jas

For the record - no I am not gay :)

It just makes a good comeback - and usually shuts the person up. You guys are on another level of arguing though :) In a good way of course

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

Originally posted by Jas

the respect point is a good point.. I jsut dont get it what you have against a spammer ? he doesnt injure any forum users with it.. as I said...they didnt post cheats, racist material or any other REAL crap.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread