Remember when.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BuRR

WHAHAHA! Escuro - that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!! I can hardly type for laughing :D

O

old.[.com]El^Escuro

As long as their's no touching, and leave poor stray dogs alone :)

O

old.Jas

Originally posted by BuRR
WHAHAHA! Escuro - that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!! I can hardly type for laughing :D
That thing went around the net about a year ago - its hardly original is it?

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

Yas, what do you think to the topic "Intelligence" as indifferent ???

B

BuRR

Anyway - about this game. When do we get to kick your ass?

B

BuRR

Also, when are you gonna stop quoting us all the time? Not got the 'nouse to think of anything original?

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

Also, when are you gonna stop quoting us all the time? Not got the 'nouse to think of anything original?

this makes his post look more full...

O

old.Jas

Anyway - about this game. When do we get to kick your ass?

Soldier of Fortune? Na - don't play that. As I said - I only came into this forum when a couple of Jolt guys started spamming it

O

old.[.com]El^Escuro

Originally posted by Jas

Can we get off the primary school playground insults now?

Well if that's beyond your sense of comprehension I will :)

O

old.Jas

As soon as you lot had to resort to questioning my sexuality this argument got boring

B

BuRR

Originally posted by Jas

........ I only came into this forum when a couple of Jolt guys started spamming it

seriously though, I ask WHY???? You an admin or something? or was it just out of curiousity?

O

old.SeRaphiN

hmmm says the person/peon who told me to F off after my first post (take it no one knows what sarcasm, fun, and tongue in cheeck humour is in here). Nice place i can see why its so empty.

i came over here to see why and if there was a bunch of retarded peons shoving slang and spouting nonsense towards the sof community over at jolt, and proven right i head off never to be seen and stop wasting my time entertaining even thinking of posting again.

btw jas person can you tell that mystic g who seems to like emailing admins a lot, to include deleting my forum account in there :upyours: k.....thx.....bye.....

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

You barrys guys are the best exmple for that abortion doesn't work all the time

O

old.Jas

Just wondered why SOF got so popular all of a sudden

Bye SeRaphiN

O

old.[.com]El^Escuro

Originally posted by Jas
As soon as you lot had to resort to questioning my sexuality this argument got boring

Aw, come on... are you actually beginning to back out... would be wise, as this 'argument' actually is being lost by YOU! :)

O

old.Jas

Yes - I am backing out

That is because I can't be bothered if the best comebacks I am going to get is being called gay

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

Originally posted by [.com]El^Escuro

Aw, come on... are you actually beginning to back out... would be wise, as this 'argument' actually is being lost by YOU! :)

maybe his parents where brothers and sisters...

O

old.Jas

Originally posted by [PoD]Horizon
maybe his parents where brothers and sisters...
You have just made my above point for me

B

BuRR

and SoF has always been popular. We have a good close-knit following, with none of the bitchin that seems to follow other FPS.

We're willing to give BW a go, including maybe renting servers, but if this is the way that newcomers are treated, then I think BW will find it hard to attract new custom.

O

old.[.com]El^Escuro

oooowww, dont be such a crybaby...

Originally posted by Seraphin(take it no one knows what sarcasm, fun, and tongue in cheeck humour is in here)

Guess you must be one of them... :)

O

old.Jas

Bullshit - the only reason the Jolt people started coming over was because someone posted a link to this forum saying that they wanted to spam it.

We chat with loads of Jolt peeps on here and in IRC - but not stupid fuckers whos only aim is to get thier post count up (I am not saying that this is you)

B

BuRR

What post count? There is no post count. I only wanted a bloody avatar, and that needed 20.

If you want to call names to the Jolt people who came in here, then you should put yourself in line too. You came in here, when you had no business to. You've already admitted that you don't play Soldier of Fortune. Were you just coming to start a fight?

X

Xantaro

*WE* were here to support SOF players on BW servers.

I just don't like "high and mighty" people kicking my friends around.

O

old.Jas

There is a post count - in your profile

Yes - myself and a few other people did start an argument. However - it was justified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread