Remember when.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xantaro

I don't even know how many posts I have, and I don't GIVE a f00k.

O

old.SeRaphiN

best make this one my last post.

If you even knew anything about the SoF community you would know that SoF has been popular ooooo the last 2 years or so, or from whence it came out ;) why the hell are you even posting and complaing about spam which is posted in the sof forum? Does it effect the time space continium throught the other forums thus creating an iso-dimensional rift or summit ?

or is it the fact your just a bored ghey CS'er with nothing better to do than put down players of other games.

B

BuRR

Originally posted by Jas
There is a post count - in your profile

Yes - myself and a few other people did start an argument. However - it was justified

Re: the postcount - BIG DEAL - who reads profiles anyway???

And justify your argument. please. I'm intrigued.... you an admin?

O

old.Jas

I thought you went SeRaphiN? Anyhow -

I have no problem with SOF or its community - I (and others) do, however, have a problem with people spamming the forums for no obvious reason.

O

old.Jas

Nope - I am not an admin - I just got dragged into a lengthly argument after slagging some spammers off

B

BuRR

but what impact does spamming the forum have on you? You don't come in here..... unless for an argument, which you have clearly done so on this occasion.

And you still haven't answered my question.... Are you an admin?

X

Xantaro

I (and others) do, however, have a problem with people spamming the forums for no obvious reason.

Then you (and others) have very empty lives.

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

Originally posted by BuRR

you an admin?

bah, is he ? then BW must had have a bad bad they when they took him to the admin team.... thats lower then hell...wahaahah
:upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

B

BuRR

Well, as you are not an admin, then you've no right to start slagging us off for posting in OUR game forum. If you have a problem, please refer us to the approprite soldier of fortune liaisons.

O

old.[.com]El^Escuro

Dont go all personal Rich cause he might back out, if you do :)

I do have to confirm your thing bout Jas having an empty live, checking forums he doesnt even as intrest in...

B

BuRR

I wouldn't bother with the size thing Esc, these forums aren't up to it :)

O

old.Jas

Originally posted by [.com]El^Escuro
I do have to confirm your thing bout Jas having an empty live, checking forums he doesnt even as intrest in...
Its in the recent posts, and todays posts sections. Yes - I do check most of the forums - there is usually some interesting conversation in most of them

O

old.Jas

these forums aren't up to it :)
Its disabled, along with sig pictures - as it makes the threads more readable

B

BuRR

Well, this one seems to have interested you for the last 3 hours or so. The others can't be up to much :)

X

Xantaro

I reckon he only posts on here while he's waiting for the next CS round to start...

.../looks around...

Gee, what a lot of posts you've got. Whahaha!

B

BuRR

Originally posted by Jas

Its disabled, along with sig pictures - as it makes the threads more readable

...and why do you feel you have to add your bit, or try and justify everything. Your bird left you or summat? You got a complex? Little-big-man syndrome?

cmon dude.... get a life.... go back to your own forum and forget this. You're running down a deadend here.

O

old.Jas

I have been doing some work, and been in IRC whilst talking to you lot

B

BuRR

Originally posted by Jas
I have been doing some work, and been in IRC whilst talking to you lot

...and why do you feel you have to add your bit, or try and justify everything.

...see?

O

old.Jas

Its called 'having a conversation'. It involves exchange of information

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

I am still asking myself for what this all is about.. cant we just smoke one and forget all this shit ?
why you just leave us alon Jas... I bet you have other problems for caring about..... dont you see that we are usually peaseful guys which game our game and spam our forums with serious posts ?

B

BuRR

cmon dude.... get a life.... go back to your own forum and forget this. You're running down a deadend here.

Please? :confused:

O

old.[.com]El^Escuro

Originally posted by Jas

there is usually some interesting conversation in most of them

Ow and you, err you were looking for one in here?
You dont even play this game, so why bother reading about it,
and if you WOULD read it, you're not able to respond as you dont know the game... in other words --> you'll post crap...
As I'm sure you wont like to post crap, you dont have any business here --> your life is empty when you are checkin this forum...

X

Xantaro

Dunno, but I know what I wouldn't do to put him out... :sleeping:

O

old.Jas

1.1100.spliff.jpg

Bah - no img posting in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom