Religion above the law? Noooo.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Yeah and what worries me is that most of you are at work, shouldn't you be doing something constructive? :)

I have exactly two things to do today and the whooooole afternoon to do them ;)

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
pffffft work isnt somewhere to be constructive, it is merely a distraction from the far more important matter of being disgusted on FH. :lol:

TBH my job is more disgusting that anything Freddyhouse can throw at me. You haven't been grossed out until you've held the scooped out contents of of someones hip joint in your hand :puke:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
TBH my job is more disgusting that anything Freddyhouse can throw at me. You haven't been grossed out until you've held the scooped out contents of of someones hip joint in your hand :puke:

And at no point the thought "this might not be for me if i'm disgusted" went through your mind? :D

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
You get desensitised to it after a while.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Bah this thread has lost it's way.

New direction:

Quincy on a PS3 or Sloane on a 360?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am the best mod here, and I rule the other mods with an iron fist :eek:
I direct you to my signature and the quote therein, i.e.
Thank god for Meg and his vicious mod stick
Your shaking of your fist is no match for my vicious mod stick, now back in line! :eek:

*whips Trem*

Kryten

Old Cow.
I won't say anything about the Mod's buttplug with the horse tail on then.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
Right then. Brooky - it was me that previously stuck my neck out with the other mods to suggest lifting your ban, and despite some misgivings from them I went ahead with this. There is absolutely zero mileage in trying to claim using a different id has any bearing whatsoever on all of this, by the way.

Firing back at any of the mods like this, especially Teedles who frankly is way more horizontal in his modding than anyone else round here, is well out of line. Being responsible for lifting your ban previously, I also now feel responsible that TdC has had to put up with this shite. Please just back off.

ok Jup, no worries......

Sorry TDC, but as a parting shot, if you can see what my previous infractions were for, can you also see the comments made when people have given me reputation, that would be an interesting read for some moderators, i only hope the CoC doesnt apply to those comments. I can post a screen shot of the comments if you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom