Religion above the law? Noooo.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
next time I make a joke about the Irish, French, Belgians, Welshmen, Americans, or anyone from Leeds I expect you to jump out and raise a fuss then ok? :p

i thought you loved me :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Sorry, but this is true on occasions. I walked away from FH because of it, but they're only human and fallible like the rest of us.

I am the best mod here, and I rule the other mods with an iron fist :eek:

Actually I struggle to punish anyone for anything really, maybe I shouldn't be a mod and I think I was made one out of pity (of the general forum mainly, was initially the Petrolheads mod). I see stuff what people say on here pretty much with open eyes. Any of us could go into a pub and hear 100 times worse stuff, its what humans do.

Having said that Teedles is about the next more relaxed mod to me and I struggle to understand how anyone can give him shit for any bollockings he hands out.

I am amazed I haven't been banned in the past, when I wasn't a mod and now I am a mod I have said some dodgy stuff and still do but being a mod has made me control my temper more I guess.

I fucking own spambots though (and meg....and Jup) :eek:

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Can't we just finish this thread here and agree "You're a load of useless bloody loonies!", tis xmas after all :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*waves arms about*

You're all just arguing for arguings sake! You're doing the same thing again! Wah wah wah!!!

:p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Someone PLEASE post up the Month Python argument sketch. NOW.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
so, how did i get banned and rejoin, please explain.............

and TDC, its really not upto you to determine the length of my previous ban is it, as it wasn't you that banned me, and to say "your current point is invalid because you should have got perma banned for a previous post" is tbh nonsence

i served my ban and came back with the same username (my previous forum account i asked to be deleted, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE)

Right then. Brooky - it was me that previously stuck my neck out with the other mods to suggest lifting your ban, and despite some misgivings from them I went ahead with this. There is absolutely zero mileage in trying to claim using a different id has any bearing whatsoever on all of this, by the way.

Firing back at any of the mods like this, especially Teedles who frankly is way more horizontal in his modding than anyone else round here, is well out of line. Being responsible for lifting your ban previously, I also now feel responsible that TdC has had to put up with this shite. Please just back off.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I never pegged you as a taker ;)

TdC

only if you shave your buttocks

TdC

you know....I've never actually thought about man-buttock stubble scraping across my wee-wee. Thanks Toht, for now placing that thought in my mind, really. :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you know....I've never actually thought about man-buttock stubble scraping across my wee-wee. Thanks Toht, for now placing that thought in my mind, really. :p

I tend to do that, sowwy :(

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus

Argh my mind, the image won't go away!!!!

TdC

erugh :(

it's the rasping sound it makes while scraping that I dislike most. besides the overall disliking I mean. I need mind bleach now :(

Uara

Part of the furniture
god i think im having a second brain meltdown :( blood is leaking from my nose and ears. Today is obvioulsy filth day at FH (moreso than usual)

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Yeah and what worries me is that most of you are at work, shouldn't you be doing something constructive? :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
*scrapes Uara*

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I feel unclean!! Time for a shower and not the golden variety

Yeah and what worries me is that most of you are at work, shouldn't you be doing something constructive? :)

pffffft work isnt somewhere to be constructive, it is merely a distraction from the far more important matter of being disgusted on FH. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom