Religion above the law? Noooo.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
so, how did i get banned and rejoin, please explain.............

and TDC, its really not upto you to determine the length of my previous ban is it, as it wasn't you that banned me, and to say "your current point is invalid because you should have got perma banned for a previous post" is tbh nonsence

i served my ban and came back with the same username (my previous forum account i asked to be deleted, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE)

and thanks big G for your comments, 00dave, who says the forums don't want me, if you like you could post a POLL and i will abide by the result after 7 days...... should the poll question be something like

should darkorbchoir (brooky) leave
should 00dave leave
i don't care..

i am prepared for the poll, are you, put up or shut up tbh

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Yeah I'd be up for it, all the people who don't like me have all already been banned. You've already proved today that you like winding people up by your comments against the mods today, so I'm guessing you're not that popular.
Personally in my experiences I've found the mods on this forum to be fair and even handed, but then again I've never been banned have I? Jup gave me an infraction not long ago, do I hold a grudge, do I argue against it, do I post negative comments about the mods, no I accept it and move on.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Sounds like a Harry Hill moment, Dark Orb Choir versus 00dave, who will win , there's only one way to find out! FIGHT!!!!

I'll go sit back in my corner now :p

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I know i've only posted twice this year (this is the third time now) but can i nominate this thread for "thread of the year" please along with the PS3 thingy in the console forum?

Ta :cheers:

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Simple question Brooky, could you explain why what TDC said was racist?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Simple question Brooky, could you explain why what TDC said was racist?

It isn't racist.

It's satirizing the vast changes in society that has occurred over the past so and so years - where racism has been more of a focal point than previously.

If anything - it is taking the piss out of the PC-Brigade, who slap a 'racist' on every fuckin little comment.

(not saying that to you directly, just voicing my opinion).

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
can I just say.... lol

and now:

Dark Orb Choir said:
and TDC, its really not upto you to determine the length of my previous ban is it, as it wasn't you that banned me, and to say "your current point is invalid because you should have got perma banned for a previous post" is tbh nonsence

err, I don't say anything about lengths of bans. The standard infractions mods give out have fixed time limits that simply run in parallel. once you reached enough infraction points you no longer have the ability to post.

now for the other thing. firstly, I'm not putting up a poll so you can make yourself look like an idiot. secondly, I'm not putting up a poll so you can make someone else look like an idiot. thirdly, asking "mr moderator" eg me to put up a poll to make you look like an idiot seems to me a way of being able to dodge blame, ie "tdc teh racist/fascist/whatever did this, not ickle meeee" so I'm having none of it.

and on conclusion....lol

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Just to clarify, I'm not (much of) a retard. I know it wasn't racist, clearly it wasn't. I was just interested to see why Brooky thought it was. Also not trying to be antagonistic, I'm genuinely interested to see how/why what Tdc said could be racist. I suspect trying to have a straightforward discussion about this with brooky will be a complete waste of time, but it's worth a try.

Chilly

Balls of steel
What we all seem to be forgetting here is that brooky is tit and can barely spell properly, let alone string together a coherent sentence!

Ignore and move along :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My god, I though this thread might be semi-serious, but it has descended into a farce.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems a bit of a storm in a teacup imo.

Would it even be a news story if the restaraunt owner was a non muslim snob?

Don't get me wrong here - using the "it's against my religion" excuse when refusing a service is as bad (imo) as saying "we don't serve women/ethnic minority of choice/gays" and so on. Saying "we didn't know" is equally as dumb.

They deserve to be sued and I hope the fella does it. If he doesn't follow through I hope the local council fine them, again not because they're muslim but because some businesses regularly flout the law and get away with it. This makes it harder for decent hard working small businesses who operate within the laws to compete.

I'm concerned about the tone of the article if I'm being honest.

M

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
My god, I though this thread might be semi-serious, but it has descended into a farce.

Isnt that the whole point of Freddyshouse? I'd kind of come to the conclusion that we are some sort of colossal super computer farce generator that will get more and more farcical until we reach the semi-fabled meta farce point at which time the answer to the question 42 will become apparent....

so we're doing a great service for the world really.

yay us.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I fuckin love Quincy, he's the bollocks. SO much better than that father and son clown duo.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
If you ever make disparaging comments about Dr Sloan or anyone on Diagnosis Murder again, I'll cut your arms off. It's so clearly a superior show.

Chilly

Balls of steel
You sir, are a bloody fool. And that Dr Sloan couldnt even track down a serial rapist who gave his victims his number cos he thought he had a chance.

As for his idiot son...don't even get me started.

Quincy is a man's man, a ladies man and a bad man all rolled into one smooth talkin, crime fightin, badass motherfucking coroner!

/edit - google fight is broken but I did it by hand: quincy=22m sloan=14m

LOSER.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
asking "mr moderator" eg me to put up a poll to make you look like an idiot seems to me a way of being able to dodge blame, ie "tdc teh racist/fascist/whatever did this, not ickle meeee"
Meh, I'll happily start that thread and revoke my vote to remain independent.

However, instead I'm gonna tell everyone to button it and get back on topic.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I can't even have a discussion with someone as blinkered as you. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

His son is a bit of a dick though. :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
You undermine yourself. You admit the son is a dick, thus sloan senior must be at LEAST half dick because of genetics like.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It's simply testament to his spirit that he overcame his genetic pre-disposition to being a dick to become the finest crime fighting medical professional on the planet.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Professional?! He's an amateur at best, his son or the feds are *always* coming to save his arse. Quincy is like john wayne in a lab coat. He makes his own law.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Quincy owns, Sloane is a second rate pretender to the throne.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Sorry, one up for Quincy on this one, although I am VERY partial to a spot of Diagnosis Dyke purely for the comedy.

Anyway, this thread quickly turned into 3 pages of everyone stating what everyone already knows - that Brooky is a mostly unwanted git - so, *enough*
Getting fucked off with creating threads that this moron has to add incomprehensible or idiotic shit to leading in it going off topic or just being locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom