Relics

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, hibs maybe wont give away the relics they hold atm, they like having an advantage, that's ok. But please, can you please not take the 2 last ones also? Neither of them! If you get either last power or last strength it's actually not very balanced, and it's not so fair to fight you. Maybe there are some zerglings out there that wants them, but they can't make it without the good and high rr hib grps, which hopefully don't want to make it even more unbalanced, but rather want a bigger challenge.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
lol we discuseed on /as if we should get the other 2 relics , pryd is dead anyway so maybe soon we want 6 relics and check teh powa PvE mode

Brite

Banned
i think you might log in and find your answer

and albs cant speak you help the hibs by taking all our towers... morons (directed at the albs who took the tower not all albs btw ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
i think you might log in and find your answer

and albs cant speak you help the hibs by taking all our towers... morons (directed at the albs who took the tower not all albs btw ;)
im curently trying to take down the hib towers and keeps with gg :< and some albs attacked ailinne to get hibs out of your frontiers, so you could build up a zerge, but they got pwned pretty fast (they weren't alot, only like 20 or so).

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
lol we discuseed on /as if we should get the other 2 relics , pryd is dead anyway so maybe soon we want 6 relics and check teh powa PvE mode
If you think pryd is dead, then don't play it, please, go somewhere else and ruin RvR for someone else :< If you want bigger challenge, then lets give ALL relics to mids, and see how things go. I don't mind, i would gladly give the alb str relic and pwr relic to mids instead of hibs, they need it more atm.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Arethir said:
If you think pryd is dead, then don't play it, please, go somewhere else and ruin RvR for someone else :< If you want bigger challenge, then lets give ALL relics to mids, and see how things go. I don't mind, i would gladly give the alb str relic and pwr relic to mids instead of hibs, they need it more atm.

i play 3 server and can log in pryd when i want :D and wanna have 6 relics so look at your keeps soon ...

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
80 mids just retook bled tower :/ we got seriously pwned and where the hell did all those mids come from? i heard that mid was dead ....

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
ml 10 had just finished. First one in 4-5 months.
Gratz! :)

And we finally managed to drag all hibs to ailinne i hope! :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
i play 3 server and can log in pryd when i want :D and wanna have 6 relics so look at your keeps soon ...
Now that's not nice! :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
we had 80 mids doing ML10 while u were taking keeps and towers. Noone wanted to leave ML10 so we just let u take them until we were done.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

I doubt those 73 mids at Bled 3 were signs of a dead server. ;)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs raid during our ML10 was well expected, what wasn't this expected was the massive partecipation to ML10 itself that made the raid go much faster than the usual, so even knowing that you were killing captains we quietly killed draco, lottoed up to the last SoD and went back before you could complete your pve event. Hope we didn't disrupt any serious pling there ... if so, we're truly sorry.

Unfortunately, all the ml10 mid zerg wanted to follow ... damn adders, I say !

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
give middies under pop imo

middies.jpg

//edit: hib pl's been dead since NF meight :(

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Hibs raid during our ML10 was well expected, what wasn't this expected was the massive partecipation to ML10 itself that made the raid go much faster than the usual, so even knowing that you were killing captains we quietly killed draco, lottoed up to the last SoD and went back before you could complete your pve event. Hope we didn't disrupt any serious pling there ... if so, we're truly sorry.

Unfortunately, all the ml10 mid zerg wanted to follow ... damn adders, I say !

Actualy the raid on Nott started of by a MH Guild raid just running around and retaking towers to get bled port back, I doubt the leader had any idea about Mid ML10 raid as i never. We just went for nott as around 2fg's because we wanted to see if we could take it also at the time albs were on fens so provided a great distraction then more hibs just came and we fought what the hell may aswel give it a try. Nothing like a Prime time relic raid if you have the force, But nice to see mid rolling around again defending there lands :)

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Rawr am famous, You can see me dead on the floor inbetween the Midguard post flag and bottom of Crystal titan leg :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Ok mid fg attacking the alb zerge, you're just rude :< we're trying our best to help you kill hibs and you attack us and kill zerge camping our tower :< that's not very nice after what we did for you earlier when we pulled hibs out of your frontier.

Brite

Banned
lmao you zerg alb and mid keeps almost constantly for ages... i dont know how long beacuse i only been back a few day but from the sounds of it bloody ages, we come out with a big defense force once, which is beacuse of the ml10 raid and your saying all this shit about us zerging and yeh 2fg of hibs when we where getting 40 spam from one place and 20 spam from another at the same time.... 2fg mates :puke:

looking forward to taking back all the unclaimed towers your going to pve on already :fluffle:

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
awww bless, im the ickly gtae spamming kobbie bottom middle :)

and nerf the hib zerg :( 50 on nott at one point and a few fg on fens....same time.....no defenders....you must be so proud, its no wonder we were pissed, all 114 of us in bg/odins :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
How did hibs just pwn the mid zerge? :<
They pretty much insta killed us right after.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
How did hibs just pwn the mid zerge? :<
They pretty much insta killed us right after.

Mids tried to charge (in 3 waves) a defended keep. Bad idea; might work on ML10 but doesnt work in RvR.

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Mids tried to charge (in 3 waves) a defended keep. Bad idea; might work on ML10 but doesnt work in RvR.

Ohh isnt that mistar wize, we actually realised that we couldnt do anything against you so we suicided to go nott instead

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
lmao you zerg alb and mid keeps almost constantly for ages... i dont know how long beacuse i only been back a few day but from the sounds of it bloody ages, we come out with a big defense force once, which is beacuse of the ml10 raid and your saying all this shit about us zerging and yeh 2fg of hibs when we where getting 40 spam from one place and 20 spam from another at the same time.... 2fg mates :puke:

looking forward to taking back all the unclaimed towers your going to pve on already :fluffle:

bring it on

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
They were 116, how can they loose on a charge? :E
Guessing game will stay unbalanced untill relis are reset then :p And yes, i truely believe it's not fair with hibs haivng relics, the extra dmg and heals actually DO matter.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
BTW, can hibs please go on and take berks o beno instead of notts? it would be most appreaciated :) and it will prolyl be undefended! Give back the fun RvR from last week.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
"Dum-de-dum. OK now how do you get the hookpoint again.... er.... hmmmmm Shift right click <from manual>. Hmmm okies <shifts right click. Ok ermmmm Pally with BPs.....

Targets Pally on top of Mid tower. <too far out of range>

"Feck. Hmmm dum-dedum...."

/g "Can someone get me a target down there?"

***** "Ok have Pally on their tower targetted."

"Ah ....bollox fat lot of use that is. OK hmmmmm. I always do this... hmmm ok jumps clicks on Alline main keep. Hmmm why are they hitting that? The walls aren't damaged yet.... er... OK"

Jumps and gets the door of the tower targetted. Ok 'aim' and ......ping - thud <You do 256 damage to the Keep gate>

/g "Ok I am hitting the door it should soon be down".....

Door goes down . Hops off the keep and er...

"Where did they all go? Feck"

was it mass LD perhaps - my crusty old comp was bolloxed and really chugging along. We did have a good few LD's because there where so many of you guys. Nice turn out Mids. 120 ML10's ready to hit RvR - now it is going to get painful. Next time try aiming at the outer wall. Or maybe you had some tactic whilst aiming at the ck?

"Hmmmm manual - trys to find reference about CK getting broken and outer walls breaking...."

Maybe I am missing something.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:

hmmm we had definitely 2-3groups in our BG - we usually run with a closed BG but you are right there was at least 2-3 more groups roaming Odins gate - maybe that is why the message was saying 40 hibbies.

We didn't honestly know about your ML10 raid but we laughed our tits off when you completely wiped us in that tower. The picture is superb had a good night and thanks for the entertainment.

:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom