Relics

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
They were 116, how can they loose on a charge? :E
Guessing game will stay unbalanced untill relis are reset then :p And yes, i truely believe it's not fair with hibs haivng relics, the extra dmg and heals actually DO matter.

Dunno; if you think 116 Mids loose against Hibs (who where severly lower numbers; Im guessing 50-60 tops; tho I have no numbers to back me up on this) is a matter of relics; then so be it. Its almost impossible to get a defended keep who has more then 40-50 defenders; even if the attacking force has 150+

Anyhow yes I agree relics are imbalancing; but they are in the end in the game for a reason; one could even say they are the entire goal in RvR (tho lots would disagree).

Relics are imbalancing; but they always where. Did that stop any realm from trying to get that advantage? Nope. Cant realistically expect Hibs suddenly to change this theme.

Anyhow just alarmclock those relics and be done with it. Then they safely behind the milegates. If you're anything serious about defense they will stay there for a long time.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
They were 116, how can they loose on a charge? :E
Guessing game will stay unbalanced untill relis are reset then :p And yes, i truely believe it's not fair with hibs haivng relics, the extra dmg and heals actually DO matter.
whit no bolt range mezz shrooms can hurt ^^

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
BTW, can hibs please go on and take berks o beno instead of notts? it would be most appreaciated :) and it will prolyl be undefended! Give back the fun RvR from last week.

someone complained about us doing that too.... do we have to put in a planning application? If so where is the form?

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:

Those blasted shrooms only have 1000 range by themselves. Can't be that difficult to mezz them on 1650.

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
lmao you zerg alb and mid keeps almost constantly for ages... i dont know how long beacuse i only been back a few day but from the sounds of it bloody ages, we come out with a big defense force once, which is beacuse of the ml10 raid and your saying all this shit about us zerging and yeh 2fg of hibs when we where getting 40 spam from one place and 20 spam from another at the same time.... 2fg mates :puke:

looking forward to taking back all the unclaimed towers your going to pve on already :fluffle:

Should have gone to specsavers tbh, Read what I say before trying to call me a liar ... I said the 'MH' went out as 2fg's then more hibs added on , Not 'Omfg mids suck we wtfpwnd them with 2fg's the others were just standing there crafting to make it look like there was more in the area!!!!'

Tbh i dont think anyone had complained about mids zerging either, Am glad to see them out means more fun tbh. Now go do some more selective reading about this so i can have more of a laugh :cheers:

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
always the shroom whine, we had a good 2 stlong anis and they wiped 116 players by themselves

LONG LIVE THE STLONG ANIMISTS

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Dunno; if you think 116 Mids loose against Hibs (who where severly lower numbers; Im guessing 50-60 tops; tho I have no numbers to back me up on this) is a matter of relics; then so be it. Its almost impossible to get a defended keep who has more then 40-50 defenders; even if the attacking force has 150+

Anyhow just alarmclock those relics and be done with it. Then they safely behind the milegates. If you're anything serious about defense they will stay there for a long time.

1. No, i dont blaim only relics (shroomers and such is very hard to kill, and hibs have always been better for keep takes/defence).

2. Been there, tried that, and failed.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Just good to see so many people out and about. Was fun defending, sorry you didnt have more fun attacking.

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
always the shroom whine, we had a good 2 stlong anis and they wiped 116 players by themselves

Thats a lie i logged around 8-9ish my head was killing :p Oh theres other good ani's? Well done ;) :cheers: :worthy:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:

I said animist as an excample of how hibs are more viable in keep defence/take situations.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh they should nerf me, i pwned you all with my stlong mez. Bard nerf inc?!

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Arethir said:
I said animist as an excample of how hibs are more viable in keep defence/take situations.
Actually, they make things worse for all realms. Extra lag caused by them means that response times get worse, means that it's harder to react in time.

Oh, and it's also very VERY hard to defend against organised attackers.

Attackers can choose when to use the TWF, ST, banelord, pbaoe bomb, defenders have to be able to react to that, gets harder to do with lag.

And imo, mids are the best realm for defending, at least on paper. Not Hibs fault Mids can't get organised and stop running one group at a time at defenders.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Those blasted shrooms only have 1000 range by themselves. Can't be that difficult to mezz them on 1650.
ive noticing you havent tryed ^^

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:

not whining about shrooms just that its makes it hard when you cant target/mezz/kill etc. funny how all hibs thinks its just to do ae mezz to get rit of all shrooms tbh you should try it when 140+ people are in the same area when you have 20+ rangers assisting etc. :puke: Imo i love the ide of Animists just that it gives hibs sush aventage vs mids same goes for thurgs but for diffrent reasons imo givf mid pet spammer :E anyway hibs defended wery well got spotted early by same hib as allways spots mids when raiding ^^was alot of fun tonight love to c more of it.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
we werent 100+ when we got to the point of attacking ailinne. At that point we were down to around 70-80. 70-80 attackers against 50? defenders. Good luck. I usually say you need atleast twice the numbers the defenders have.

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
yep there is always 2 - 4midd stealthers "defending brynja" :p when i go there so ratio seams correcto need 2 - 1 attackers

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
anyway hibs defended wery well got spotted early by same hib as allways spots mids when raiding ^^was alot of fun tonight love to c more of it.

The fact that there was 91 mids at Bled, you didnt attack Nott and it was 20-30 mins since we saw a hammer anywhere meant we decided to make a decent group. We then went and roamed the drop offs and found you. Doesnt take much to work out where roughly you would be. Nice to see Mids anyway. ;)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Relics are imbalancing; but they always where. Did that stop any realm from trying to get that advantage? Nope.

Actually, yes, it did.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
this is total bullshit tbh, you have any idea how many the actual active animists are? :p
wherever i go even if i play once upon a year or something, its always animists i see ;p
now, im not going as low saying that the 'fearless albion loses to hibs because of the op shrooms', thats another bs really
-but when you keep insisting on the fact that theres not enuf animists to make a difference or theres only one active , makes me laugh tbh

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
actually something that baffled me last nite, why did u not try for ur own relic instead of albs one? i.e why did u go for ailinne and not scathaig? also the amount or lack of siege equipment u had was laughable, 2 trebs iirc, like wtf bother organising 90+ ppl to go all that way with no siege, u could have waited in tower till u had a hole made with 6 trebs and then attack... bit silly tbh

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
toxii said:
this is total bullshit tbh, you have any idea how many the actual active animists are? :p wherever i go even if i play once upon a year or something, its always animists i see ;p

Well, he's prolly thinking from the PoV of running about in fgs or frequently RvRing. Most of those animists aren't exactly regulars in the frontiers and will only come out for sieges or realm defense - apart from one or two not exactly a huge amount of lwrps there.

Mael, 50th ment.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday evening RR wasn't exactly planned ... it was more a sort of 'let's end this ML10 raid by cleaning the frontier', and after we took back Bled it was decided to move to hibland and give it a try, as the moral of mids was pretty good. This explain the lack of siege - it was something done after the successful ML10 (first raid since months, you may understand why we were happy) and the two keeps retake. Not everything is opted and finely tuned all the times :)

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Yma said:
Not everything is opted and finely tuned all the times :)

Hehe, still had PvE-gear on my SM, and still had his SUMM-sm-RA´s. :p

/j

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Yesterday evening RR wasn't exactly planned ... it was more a sort of 'let's end this ML10 raid by cleaning the frontier', and after we took back Bled it was decided to move to hibland and give it a try, as the moral of mids was pretty good. This explain the lack of siege - it was something done after the successful ML10 (first raid since months, you may understand why we were happy) and the two keeps retake. Not everything is opted and finely tuned all the times :)

yeah like it takes 5mins to get to merchant, buy the items and get to docks... no wonder u lot cant organise shit tbh... with them sorta tactics all u did was give away rps, thanks givf more :D

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:

shrooms only fire 1000, so you don't need bolt range mezz just ordinary 1500 range and never get hit

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
this is total bullshit tbh, you have any idea how many the actual active animists are? :p
wherever i go even if i play once upon a year or something, its always animists i see ;p
now, im not going as low saying that the 'fearless albion loses to hibs because of the op shrooms', thats another bs really
-but when you keep insisting on the fact that theres not enuf animists to make a difference or theres only one active , makes me laugh tbh

I suggest you go look at rollofhonour and check out lwrp for animist. You can admire the list of animists, and furthermore, you can admire all the RPs they have, cause lets face it, add them all together, and its what reavers used to get in a week.

It takes *1* animist to produce a whine, regardless as to the situation they are your 'scape goats' for when you lose. Just like ours was the reaver bomb.

I suggest you give this a go:

/macro 1000 /groundset 1000

Spam it in the dir of shrooms, and stay the hell away from them. When a theurg spams humpteen dozen pets at us do we run upto them and try and tank them? The hell we do, we stick our tail between our legs and run away; difference is, they chase you and have as buggy LOS as a shroom.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
I suggest you go look at rollofhonour and check out lwrp for animist. You can admire the list of animists, and furthermore, you can admire all the RPs they have, cause lets face it, add them all together, and its what reavers used to get in a week.

It takes *1* animist to produce a whine, regardless as to the situation they are your 'scape goats' for when you lose. Just like ours was the reaver bomb.

I suggest you give this a go:

/macro 1000 /groundset 1000

Spam it in the dir of shrooms, and stay the hell away from them. When a theurg spams humpteen dozen pets at us do we run upto them and try and tank them? The hell we do, we stick our tail between our legs and run away; difference is, they chase you and have as buggy LOS as a shroom.
Untill you have tried mezzing a shroom field and tried to attack a keep, stand at a wall and try to heal or cast or whatever with those shrooms interupting you all the time (yay to los bug abuse, i cant do a sht about it), you dont really have anything you should of said. For an attacker, the shrooms are the worst ever, and without them it's np to heal your grp or kill the enemies, but when they keep us interupted we can't cast, not even a mezz you know. If sorc tries to stay out of range from shrooms that are at the wall, and he tries to mezz, well, get a clue, i guess you've never heard of a thing called ranger before? they fire at everything that moves within range, and you die.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:

4 Accelerate 50,491 26,602 50 Face Down Celt

She didn't even use shrooms. Just DDs and lifetaps... and I guess all those 26k lw rp were made yesterday. ;)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
with them sorta tactics all u did was give away rps, thanks givf more :D
Hehehehe ... you can't really understand something that's not done for the rps, can you ?

Well, let me explain ... in our times, with people leaving every day, it's good enough to be all together, I don't remember the last time I saw so many mids in the same place and I'm sure you don't too, even if (look at the screenshot) it was the Vakten zerg and not some terrific bgs of veterans. That was the greatest success of the evening, winning an undefendable relic that you would have retook in a couple of hours was just a plus.

If we can do that again few times, and assemble all the mids in the server to the frontier like yesterday (there was just people in the lower bgs, I think), we may succeed in reverting or at least stopping the negative trend in our realm. I bet even your rps will get better, then :fluffle:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Yma said:

I know and it is cool when you do it - do more you will get better - I can't speak for Jup or any of those highh rr guys (can't figure out what they do its too complicated). But please can you explain why you where triebing the main keep at alline and not the outside walls?

The outside walls were totally in tact when you all died!!!

???

Is there something I haven't read in my manual yet?

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom