Relics

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Consider there already were ton of hibs at scat when we arrived to hibland we went to ailinne instead.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Yma said:
Hehehehe ... you can't really understand something that's not done for the rps, can you ?

Well, let me explain ... in our times, with people leaving every day, it's good enough to be all together, I don't remember the last time I saw so many mids in the same place and I'm sure you don't too, even if (look at the screenshot) it was the Vakten zerg and not some terrific bgs of veterans. That was the greatest success of the evening, winning an undefendable relic that you would have retook in a couple of hours was just a plus.

If we can do that again few times, and assemble all the mids in the server to the frontier like yesterday (there was just people in the lower bgs, I think), we may succeed in reverting or at least stopping the negative trend in our realm. I bet even your rps will get better, then :fluffle:

We can and we want more of you out, that is how our evening started ok lets take the guild out and hit a few keeps. It was good even when we get wasted we still enjoy it. So ty for the fireworks display. :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Hehehehe ... you can't really understand something that's not done for the rps, can you ?

Well, let me explain ... in our times, with people leaving every day, it's good enough to be all together, I don't remember the last time I saw so many mids in the same place and I'm sure you don't too, even if (look at the screenshot) it was the Vakten zerg and not some terrific bgs of veterans. That was the greatest success of the evening, winning an undefendable relic that you would have retook in a couple of hours was just a plus.

If we can do that again few times, and assemble all the mids in the server to the frontier like yesterday (there was just people in the lower bgs, I think), we may succeed in reverting or at least stopping the negative trend in our realm. I bet even your rps will get better, then :fluffle:

and what i'm saying to you is, ur relic was in Dun Scathaigh, if ur gonna move a 90+ bg to hibland surely its better to try for ur own relic and get it back behind relic gates. But u went for the alb relic??? 6 to 8 trebs some catapults and a small bit of planning would have yielded more that ur mass suicide at Dun Ailinne...

Ask yourself this, what is more rewarding? putting a hole or holes in a relic keep and pining your enemy down or moving 90+ people to another frontier to be farmed? And u wonder why Mids are leaving, yes blame Hibs for sure

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
Ask yourself this, what is more rewarding? putting a hole or holes in a relic keep and pining your enemy down or moving 90+ people to another frontier to be farmed?
See it this way. Getting a relic atm is a short time investment. You may win it, you may certainly win it if a decent plan works, it may help a bit but it will do far more damage when you lose it, and atm the chances of waking up a morning to find the frontier green and the relics gone are almost a certainity.

Taking 100 mids in frontiers and giving them a fun evening it's far, far more important, because the only thing that's lacking atm is fun - it's since 1.70 that I'm saying that our realm isn't having fun in frontier anymore, I wasn't joking nor understimating or overstimating it. If we can find a way to organize fun before even thinking about organizing relic raids, well, there are no better ways to give a reason to mids to log in frontier, join a bg, fix groups and partecipate actively. This would mean our leaders getting more experience, our realm having a sense again that goes beyond the simple 'my aoe won't hurt you', and the day we wake up and discover our shrines empty we can start organizing a payback instead of 'why should I bother'.

Personally, I see this as a longer term investment, and that's why I don't care about the outcome of the ailinne siege, or why the leader choosed it instead of scat - it's all what happened before that counts.

Jupiter said:
And u wonder why Mids are leaving, yes blame Hibs for sure

Being one of the few tens that moved, I'm not really wondering, I do know why :)

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
hmm always the same threads ..
gratz middies on ml10 !

Now why not make it more funny, as hibernia cant seem to understand the 2 other realms have hard time ? Whos the best leader in midgard ? And in albion ? If they are online, they decide right here right now, and both midgard and albion gonna slaughter Hibernia green forest.
Easy farm, no more relics, and tons of RP.

After a week, I am sure you hibs will feel something you cant seem to understand at mo.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bleeker said:
80 mids just retook bled tower :/ we got seriously pwned and where the hell did all those mids come from? i heard that mid was dead ....

we are driven by hate / hunger and revengefullness :flame:

remember that when you lay in your bed at night having nice dreams, you never know if your neighbour is playing mid. :drink:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Haazheel said:
Now why not make it more funny, as hibernia cant seem to understand the 2 other realms have hard time ?

they understand that crying won't help your HARD TIMES :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Haazheel said:
hmm always the same threads ..
gratz middies on ml10 !

Now why not make it more funny, as hibernia cant seem to understand the 2 other realms have hard time ? Whos the best leader in midgard ? And in albion ? If they are online, they decide right here right now, and both midgard and albion gonna slaughter Hibernia green forest.
Easy farm, no more relics, and tons of RP.

After a week, I am sure you hibs will feel something you cant seem to understand at mo.

or u could w8 and level ur warlock, fix the problem not the blame, before i logged last nite i checked my /stats

Deathblows 0
Deaths 8

Now shud i whine that u mids and albs are killing me all the time or shud i just get on with it? GROW UP FFS!!!

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
this is total bullshit tbh, you have any idea how many the actual active animists are? :p
wherever i go even if i play once upon a year or something, its always animists i see ;p
now, im not going as low saying that the 'fearless albion loses to hibs because of the op shrooms', thats another bs really
-but when you keep insisting on the fact that theres not enuf animists to make a difference or theres only one active , makes me laugh tbh
couldent agree more tbh.
Ps.stop tourmenting me on Avalon toxxi boxxi :(

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
or u could w8 and level ur warlock, fix the problem not the blame, before i logged last nite i checked my /stats

Deathblows 0
Deaths 8

Now shud i whine that u mids and albs are killing me all the time or shud i just get on with it? GROW UP FFS!!!

Last time I checked grapplebots dont get much deathblows

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
we werent 100+ when we got to the point of attacking ailinne. At that point we were down to around 70-80. 70-80 attackers against 50? defenders. Good luck. I usually say you need atleast twice the numbers the defenders have.
When u arrived to ailinne area there wasent 50 hibs deffending at that moment, your wrong.

2-3 fg's at top+ some ungrouped hibs maybe, most hibs was still at Drum Ligen or on there way to ailinne.

At same moment more hibs started to organise with groups and /bg those 80 mids started to wack the ailinne tower near main keep.... 20 on tower, 60 afk standing doing nothing LOL!!!WTF!!

At this time there was no mid siege at main keep LOL!!!CMON! 60mids being afk???

Tower went down, more hibs arrived to ailinne, no mids cutting off the way to main keep or so LOL!!!WTF!!!

There was 2 animist later at ailinne, 2!!!!!!LOL!!!, you mids really need to organise better, do morning raids or whatever suits u guys.... just do something its getting :m00: ....

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Mojo said:
they understand that crying won't help your HARD TIMES :p
And also remember that when Hib was getting hit badly at the end of OF, all we got was Mids bitching about "at least you have something to fight when you go out to Emain" when we got constant mael/baf/BO/SC adding on every fight and usually before we got to Emain, remember that alot of the high RR Albs and Mids were basically telling us to stop crying and get on with the game, and that we were the constant targets of multiple high RR guilds taking our closest keeps (ailinne and scath for example were in the hands of PE/mael/BO/BaF more than they were in Hib hands for the last month of OF).

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, as Puppet likes to tell, that was due to hibs great organisation of leaving the keeps at a low level to save up for NF. Just to clear that point up. :)

Another aspect is. None of those groups you mention actually run on Prydwen anymore. Except if BaF possible are trying to start up again.

So, relevance Usp?

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
zzzz ... again the fairy tale of the poor beaten elf ... teh news ... omg ... etc

It stopped to be meaningful since a couple of seasons, you better update your quick answers cards ... no one gives a fuck anymore ...

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Sucks huh when mids old arguments are used against mids all of the sudden. But ofcourse then they are invalid and old etc

Hypocracy FTW

O and Aza just to make it clear for you that the point isnt cleared, not that it matters tho. Mids and Albs owned OF Scat and Ail alot more then only the last month. I gues Mael made a small typo there.

But we all want the same thing. We want fun when we play DAOC.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
And also remember that when Hib was getting hit badly at the end of OF, all we got was Mids bitching about "at least you have something to fight when you go out to Emain" when we got constant mael/baf/BO/SC adding on every fight and usually before we got to Emain, remember that alot of the high RR Albs and Mids were basically telling us to stop crying and get on with the game, and that we were the constant targets of multiple high RR guilds taking our closest keeps (ailinne and scath for example were in the hands of PE/mael/BO/BaF more than they were in Hib hands for the last month of OF).

Problem is that we still dont have much to fight consider hibs tend to do it in the middle of the night most of the time.

But overall it was an ok evening. We got ML10 done finally and was atleast some action. To bad I didnt play my own char during that rp spree :(

Edit: But netherless. Ppl can take keeps etc whenever they want and at the same time ppl can just ignore it if they want. If keep sieging against NPCs is fun for some I recomend the very old game Castles on the Amiga

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Mate, that's their idea of rvr ... pve keeps and farm retake forces, no risks, great rewards and GoA praises. Win-win-win, the fact that they empty the servers this way doesn't enter theirs nor GoA minds.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
whinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhinewhinehibsarekillingtheserverwhine

what a bunch of whining morons, Midgard = Whinegard, u outnumber us u whine, u loose to us u whine, u dont get underpopulation bonuses u whine, u think underpopulation bonuses = more dmg output u whine, u loose relics u whine, ur crap cause hibs better u whine, blahblahblah

qq more tbfh

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
mids QQ LOL!!! haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaahhaaa

And xxManiaxcxx always QQ about NPC's and keeps.. LOL!!!! ffs do a morning raid, do whatever suits u, just accomplish something in rvr instead of WHINE!!!, get a relic if u really want'em, just stop QQ.

Get couple proper rvr grps out and show u got skillz, show u can kill, show u can
accomplish something instead of whine all the time Zzzzzzzz... organise stuff, do something instead of QQ.

U mids really suck, every RR u guys do is a disaster.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Mate, that's their idea of rvr ... pve keeps and farm retake forces, no risks, great rewards and GoA praises. Win-win-win, the fact that they empty the servers this way doesn't enter theirs nor GoA minds.

Yes you are the RvR expert...huh

You should rename your nick to Justin Timberlake.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Hihihihi ... struck a nerve on the lollers ... gogogogo !!!!

The day I declare myself RvR expert, just kill me and get done with it.

Brite

Banned
tribute said:
When u arrived to ailinne area there wasent 50 hibs deffending at that moment, your wrong.

2-3 fg's at top+ some ungrouped hibs maybe, most hibs was still at Drum Ligen or on there way to ailinne.

At same moment more hibs started to organise with groups and /bg those 80 mids started to wack the ailinne tower near main keep.... 20 on tower, 60 afk standing doing nothing LOL!!!WTF!!

At this time there was no mid siege at main keep LOL!!!CMON! 60mids being afk???

Tower went down, more hibs arrived to ailinne, no mids cutting off the way to main keep or so LOL!!!WTF!!!

There was 2 animist later at ailinne, 2!!!!!!LOL!!!, you mids really need to organise better, do morning raids or whatever suits u guys.... just do something its getting :m00: ....

LOL!!!WTF!!!m8!!!!OMG!!!!!.... wanker?

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, RvR expert, just count the LOL!!! - he's more than you !

Brite

Banned
Sharkith said:
I know and it is cool when you do it - do more you will get better - I can't speak for Jup or any of those highh rr guys (can't figure out what they do its too complicated). But please can you explain why you where triebing the main keep at alline and not the outside walls?

The outside walls were totally in tact when you all died!!!

???

Is there something I haven't read in my manual yet?

:)

fro my point of view the tactic looked to be to get the first gate down fast have to middle keep demolised and then take the middle gate down without oil... but the people on the ram got fucked over

now surely you cant be too stupid to figure that out ? well just another stealth zerger so ill take it as a yes

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
fro my point of view the tactic looked to be to get the first gate down fast have to middle keep demolised and then take the middle gate down without oil... but the people on the ram got fucked over

now surely you cant be too stupid to figure that out ? well just another stealth zerger so ill take it as a yes

:fluffle:

it was an honest question darling. I was completely miffed to be frank. That tactic did not seem to work and very quikcly you guys should surely have realised you had to maybe adapt it??? Or was that why you all charged in - to all hop on the ram....

:eek2:

I mean it doesn't take much to change targets for your Triebs you know? You point at the wall target it and then click 'Aim'. Mythic designed for people like me who are lazy asses who only want to mess around in an evening.

No need for the fames - just a simple question.

As for your odd comment about 'zerging stealthers' what is that when they are at home? I am always in a guild group, know bugger all about RvR - as many will testify when they see my dumbassed comments in the BG and yet even I could aim the damn Pally to hit the tower gate.

Come on - please learn to see the funny side of things this is supposed to be a laugh and even if you weren't laughing I was.

:fluffle:

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

Anohter fotm BD tbh so QQ brite, Stop the childish name calling on someone who is only wondering what you lot were doing not calling you all n00bs who carnt seige a keep.

And before i get the omg fotm ani crap I 'rarely' ever use shrooms except main one, They eat to much rp's up much better to just use lifetap and con debuff tbh =/.

Quite a few of the anis also that only RvR to leech rp's for mcl 2 i guess, thats why there are only like 4 RR5+. Power to the true anis !! :clap:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Only differ between fighting mid zerge and fighting hib zerge on open field really is that mids are all rr1-5 while hibs have 90% of ppl being rr5+, from what i usually see :)

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Couldnt have been last night, All MH are under RR5 atm and we had about 2fg's out :p;)

All fun tho :p :drink:

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Shhhhhh .... don't reveal the secret Arethir, they may wake up from their glory dreams ...

And yes, I finally saw rr3 hibs again and new names ... keep it coming, it's good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom