Relics

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
tribute said:
mids QQ LOL!!! haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaahhaaa

And xxManiaxcxx always QQ about NPC's and keeps.. LOL!!!! ffs do a morning raid, do whatever suits u, just accomplish something in rvr instead of WHINE!!!, get a relic if u really want'em, just stop QQ.

Get couple proper rvr grps out and show u got skillz, show u can kill, show u can
accomplish something instead of whine all the time Zzzzzzzz... organise stuff, do something instead of QQ.

U mids really suck, every RR u guys do is a disaster.

Lets see if I remember this correctly now. We have/had a server that is/was close to completely dead. There are/were maybe 2fg hibs out and 1 alb group now and then. Nothing is happening at all on the server.

To create some activity I, yupp you heard it right, I decided to gather not 1 but 2 prime-time raids against Hibernia not for the prime reason to retake a relic BUT to create some activity for the random player. I manage to get almost entire active population on Midgard to come out and be active for 2 days. What happens after that? Well first a morning/day raid on alb from mids and right after that a night raid from hibs on mids and we are back to where we were before I did those prime-time raids.

And I can throw something back to you "hibs" (not every hib, there is only a very small part that continue this same shit over and over again), u have been crying for 3 years. Come back in 3 years and we can talk.

Oh and we had a group out. And we heard quite often comments like OP ST + aestun + pbae + tower. But we werent out for the rps. We ran out to create RvR in 1 way or another. You do not create more Rvr by taking keeps/relics/towers during the night. You DO create more RvR by doing it during prime time.

Yesterday is a excellent example of how to create RvR. If it would be like that every evening spread out to all 3 realms we would have maybe not the highest populated server but certinly the most active one.

Sure I could arrange a night time raid for relics if I wanted to. But that doesnt do anything good for the server.

Dont complain about a dead server then go take keeps/relics during night time when there is almost none online. That is not the way to create more RvR.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Yma said:
Shhhhhh .... don't reveal the secret Arethir, they may wake up from their glory dreams ...

And yes, I finally saw rr3 hibs again and new names ... keep it coming, it's good fun.

lol we do keep coming and we keep getting wiped. You can bet we will still come - no promises I will learn anything 'cos I am either half pissed or full on drunk when I am playing. :)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
lol we do keep coming and we keep getting wiped. You can bet we will still come - no promises I will learn anything 'cos I am either half pissed or full on drunk when I am playing. :)
:clap::drink:that's the good attitude !

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Well the tower taking already is going on day time just to get anything out to kill, dont you think its wrong when your forced to do that just TO find anything?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Ticking said:
Well the tower taking already is going on day time just to get anything out to kill, dont you think its wrong when your forced to do that just TO find anything?

Tbh I fight more ppl durin 11-14CET then I do 20-23CET ;)

But u cant say its wrong, only that its sad that you are nearly forced to do keep/tower raids just to get ppl out.

But when are the chances highest to get ppl out. At 20.00CET or at 03.00CET?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Wish just everyone could have their own relics, and hibs and berks owned beno and berks, then we could have some real fun again :) Don't tell me you guys didn't have fun when you could port directly to the fight (just like in OF) and there was a few nice grps and zerges to fight.

TrezDK

Fledgling Freddie
I really cant understand why albs and mids whine like shit, did u give a shit about the balance of relics in OF???

And do you give a shit now??? No you dont, if you could get all 6 relics for your own realm you would, why?

It would bring enemies to your realm trying to get them back.

Hib FINALLY got the upper hand, and now you whine about it because you cant get organized or something (dont know if you lack ppl to lead or what)...

Thinking of OF no wonder hibs dont wanna share the "pain" since we already been there, we just got organized and got prepared for NF where the super GG gankers cant roam as much.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Mani, your so wise, plz teach us all and save the server!!! :fluffle:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
TrezDK said:
I really cant understand why albs and mids whine like shit, did u give a shit about the balance of relics in OF???

Hib FINALLY got the upper hand, and now you whine about it because you cant get organized or something (dont know if you lack ppl to lead or what)...

Seems you conviniently forgot that Hibs owned the power relics for quite some time in OF. Besides, back then the server wasn't dying. It is now. Every day people leave to WoW. Hopefully it will change, but it's only a hope currently.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
TrezDK said:

And do you give a shit now??? No you dont, if you could get all 6 relics for your own realm you would, why?

It would bring enemies to your realm trying to get them back.

Thinking of OF no wonder hibs dont wanna share the "pain" since we already been there, we just got organized and got prepared for NF where the super GG gankers cant roam as much.

:D :D
what the heck you whine OF? why hibs was so poor organised those days and cba go to emain for rvr?
hibs whined from day 1 OF emain etc but now you dont wanna alb/mids do same?
OF there was strong rvr guilds in hibs, dunno where rest was.
last few months in OF hibs was doing great, how long you hold relics? 1/2 year?

hibs have had same classes long time, only frontiers have changed + ra:s, in my eyes hibs loosed some 1win ra:s but there wasnt any 1 day miracle what rised hibs to world domination.
mids view i understand because atm we are lacking some classes what is needed in keepbattles, aka animists, leaders and way too much solomentality.

maybe time will fix these things but how many there is still playing in that moment? how many potentially good leaders leave game before this?
how long mythic/goa feed hibs whit that "we are underpopulated and need mucho! love" crap?

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
tribute said:
mids QQ LOL!!! haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaahhaaa

And xxManiaxcxx always QQ about NPC's and keeps.. LOL!!!! ffs do a morning raid, do whatever suits u, just accomplish something in rvr instead of WHINE!!!, get a relic if u really want'em, just stop QQ.

Get couple proper rvr grps out and show u got skillz, show u can kill, show u can
accomplish something instead of whine all the time Zzzzzzzz... organise stuff, do something instead of QQ.

U mids really suck, every RR u guys do is a disaster.
m8 chill :)

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
or u could w8 and level ur warlock, fix the problem not the blame, before i logged last nite i checked my /stats

Deathblows 0
Deaths 8

Now shud i whine that u mids and albs are killing me all the time or shud i just get on with it? GROW UP FFS!!!

I liked the caps bit. And I dont care about middies new class, you will have 2 OP for a time, then they will be nerfed, thats mythic design, and its like that since begining of game.

I dont care either of your deathblow stats.

I just ask nicely mids to come and have some fun on your keeps/etc. no matter you have shrooms, better keep def blablabla. Against 120 foreigners you wont cope, and I will get my fun as most people from midgard and albion expect to lately.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Seems you conviniently forgot that Hibs owned the power relics for quite some time in OF. Besides, back then the server wasn't dying. It is now. Every day people leave to WoW. Hopefully it will change, but it's only a hope currently.

O contraire my dear. People coming back..at least some i know..

Good things

Cant wait to read the rest of this whine at work tomorrow should be entertaining

Brite

Banned
Treeeebeard said:
Anohter fotm BD tbh so QQ brite, Stop the childish name calling on someone who is only wondering what you lot were doing not calling you all n00bs who carnt seige a keep.

And before i get the omg fotm ani crap I 'rarely' ever use shrooms except main one, They eat to much rp's up much better to just use lifetap and con debuff tbh =/.

Quite a few of the anis also that only RvR to leech rp's for mcl 2 i guess, thats why there are only like 4 RR5+. Power to the true anis !! :clap:

Makes me laugh when people call me fotm really, i made my first charecter thinking, cool loads of different pets thats sound like fun, you created your charecter thinking animist... they pwn ill roll one? whos the fotm? :clap:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
tribute said:
LOL aye, are u even above rr5??? Yma, coming here and telling how rvr should be LOOOL!!
lol

lololololololol

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quinlan Ohaine. Eclipse. 50. 4,684,227

Feeling silly now or shall we continue?

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
OMG ! Let me bow sooooo low to your majesty !!! Such an epeen can't go unnoticed !!!!! All that skill, the l33ness !!!!!!! You're da man :(

!!!!!!!!!

Here, have your copper, good man, you deserve it for the show :) Hehehe, nice you had to play your million rps card just to give a meaning to your words, don't you feel silly ? :p

Come on, play a better card, I think you can do *much* better than this.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
All those Hibs ruining RvR :(
didnt even bother to go out today was like 10 mids in odins evry time i checked and 90% of those was stealthers :E 4-5 tower under seige all the time by hibs :( what can u do as a solo muppet? go out get ganked by "insert zergleader name here" and hes crew.

might give it a shot tomorows tho :touch:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
didnt even bother to go out today was like 10 mids in odins evry time i checked and 90% of those was stealthers :E 4-5 tower under seige all the time by hibs :( what can u do as a solo muppet? go out get ganked by "insert zergleader name here" and hes crew.

You're a real crap BD if you can't even kill a zerge tbh :(

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
All those Hibs ruining RvR :(
It's not the zerge that ruins it, it's where they place it. Come grab beno instead, it's so welcoming! Maybe this time albs can get a clue and resist the urge to retake :) Spread it out between both midland and albland (and by alb i mean beno, eras or berks area, not hurb or some sht, plz :p) and it's not that big anymore, and you get people to fight from both realms.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
I heard Emain is warm in spring, and god only know how dwarfs and britons bones would benefit from that ! ;)

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Ok, hibs maybe wont give away the relics they hold atm, they like having an advantage, that's ok. But please, can you please not take the 2 last ones also? Neither of them! If you get either last power or last strength it's actually not very balanced, and it's not so fair to fight you. Maybe there are some zerglings out there that wants them, but they can't make it without the good and high rr hib grps, which hopefully don't want to make it even more unbalanced, but rather want a bigger challenge.

QQ
y dont you and KF take them back... ive seen you guys play, your leet, 1fg of u v 3fg of mids, u hand them their asses... go and take bk the keeps + take bk the relics... because they wont stop. they will just keep taking them, wspecially if they know it pisses the albs off...

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
maybe learn to play the end game and have a cup of stfu

QQ

I'm not even try to explain you the difference between cause and effect, you're already embarassing when you talk about futile matters.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
OMG, there we were ... 3 people vs 5 full groups, We were yelling and screaming, throwing all kind of odd spells at them, ofcourse we had not much to do, but we surely beat the crap out of all 3 of them
Haha, made me laugh :)

stoptryingtohitme said:
QQ
y dont you and KF take them back... ive seen you guys play, your leet, 1fg of u v 3fg of mids, u hand them their asses... go and take bk the keeps + take bk the relics... because they wont stop. they will just keep taking them, wspecially if they know it pisses the albs off...
Well, first of all coz hibs are much harder to fight, as most of them are gg's and high rr's, even in a zerge there's always a bunch of rr7-rr11, and rr10 caster is so much harder to stop casting in a zerge than fg vs fg.
Second, keep taking is very booring, and we can't kill the zerge alone when they come hit us.
Third, we already tried xE and it failed :( but atleast we got enemies out of midland.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
QQ

I'm not even try to explain you the difference between cause and effect, you're already embarassing when you talk about futile matters.

yeah, i suppose ur sig says it all really

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:

Was actually some mids out y-day. 1 FG with skarbone etc and about 2fg albs. Was fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom