Relic Raid

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Draypor said:
i agree with u, but from what i gather we could have all stayed on till 3am and it would have made no difference.

as i said originally, i dont mind what happened. just like to get involved

Read my initial post again, you can get involved by helping to defend the keeps in your realm during primetime. I'd be very surprised if you logged off at 11:30pm with all your realm's keeps intact and logged on again the next day to find the relics missing. The regular late-night players don't have the force to knock out 3-4 keeps then take relics.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
the collecting is what is probably inevitable, but still pathetic in a way :p the people who took keeps around midnight or even past it.. well.. doesn't really matter. early morning is when keeps/relics should be left alone :p

It would be good if there was a tangible reward for defending vital keeps - given that it's defending keeps that stops relic raids, maybe Mythic need to up the rewards for it.

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
dub said:
was afraid of what the hive mind controller implemented in last patch would do to albs , but seems i cant blame that since it obviously was the hole in glen wall that commanded you to take relics.

i suggest getting better brick resist so all you albs who " are really against AC raids" dont fall for the lure's of walls again.

as with everything else in this game its you that decide , there is no proverbial alb that feel a strange force compelling them to take relics , its you that does is.

play as you want others to play against you.

/dismiss

Lol :D

Albion RR has become totally pathetic. I cant even manage to come up with a serious whine anymore - its just sad. The RR title in Albion has turned into a Title of Shame or a Title of Latenight PvE in Hib/Mid Frontier.

Some months ago I would have posted something like "Lets hope the Albs will try showing some guts next time and involve another realm in their RRs" but thats obviously not gonna happen, so I will only say Im looking forward to some nice primetime RRs from Midgard and Hibernia in the future, we sure know where to look for the relics in the mornings after. ;)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh, well everyone has different play times. So its wrong to condem others for playing when they usually do. Nerf the realm missions tbh

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
Generation said:
Read my initial post again, you can get involved by helping to defend the keeps in your realm during primetime. I'd be very surprised if you logged off at 11:30pm with all your realm's keeps intact and logged on again the next day to find the relics missing. The regular late-night players don't have the force to knock out 3-4 keeps then take relics.

really? coz according to the first "late night Relic Raiders" that's exactly what they did...when the fight had finished at Behn...they went on and took the other keeps to open the gates.

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Mistlin said:
really? coz according to the first "late night Relic Raiders" that's exactly what they did...when the fight had finished at Behn...they went on and took the other keeps to open the gates.

Where were the hib late-nighters? Granted there's gonna be fewer of them cos of realm population, but it's far easier to defend than it is to attack, especially with shrooms.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Do you extend that "no respect" to the people who took the keeps earlier then logged off? Because really, they were the ones that won the relics. All the 3fg did in the early morning was go collect them.

Glenlock was retaken 20 minutes or so after it fell, albs had no keeps in midgard around 2am CET, so I fail to see your point.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:

Told you we'd take em prime time and have fun, guess i should have mentioned that we would lose em during the night again...

And for the relictakers (cant really call it a raid anymore) stop hiding behind realm mission and shit, if you really HAVE to pve that late, go TOA, catacombs, explore Darkspire of something.

And sure its a 24hour game, but atleast TRY a primetime RR sometime? Only attempts have been after regular hours (yes they are regular hours, prime time, because thats when over 90% of the people play).

Relic carrier Title has been degraded to nothing almost before anyone even got the title... such a shame, because it should be one to be proud of.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
It would be good if there was a tangible reward for defending vital keeps - given that it's defending keeps that stops relic raids, maybe Mythic need to up the rewards for it.

agree

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Oneeyedjack said:
Albion RR has become totally pathetic. I cant even manage to come up with a serious whine anymore - its just sad. The RR title in Albion has turned into a Title of Shame or a Title of Latenight PvE in Hib/Mid Frontier.

I agree it is pathetic, why cant any of you mids/hibs be around at 6 in the morning, dont you want to defend your precious relics! If you ask me you mids/hibs have just been lazy, get off your arse and get out of bed!

:m00:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well School starts in September so normality will return.

Hope they look back over these posts soon when Mid/Hib come knocking on they keeps and think before they start the Posts of X Realming by us.

Is it no wonder Hibs/Mids hate Albs more than each other when the more populated realm have to resort to these tactics.

Soulja

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Well the answer to this "non-primetime" raid is very simple. All hib and Mids should release all keeps and towers and not go rvr till the clustering. Use this time to get some ML raids done and help one another out. Look at it this way; what do you do when your dog shits in the house? You rubb it's nose in so it won't do it again. No offence to all ALbs, I am sure you guys are used to be called dogs ;-)

Friea

Banned
Qmacho said:
Yay yeah was a good night, 2relics and some fun ^^! grats too all new Relic Soldiers! like me :) eheheh

Mids tryed to defnd teh relic at temple, but 3fg > 4mids (tahylock was one of em)
now Migard realm must work on taking back his 6 keeps (5albs - 1 hib) isnt hard work tbh, we took 3 keeps in less than 1h and all was claimeds, lvl 8+ now are unclaimeds and a crappy ones :p
Have fun taking it back

this guy almost sound proud :eek6:

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Is it no wonder Hibs/Mids hate Albs more than each other when the more populated realm have to resort to these tactics.

Soulja

yeah coz that huge population was all on the raid, get a fucking grip tbh. fed up with all these fucking generalisations about albs, was a very small portion of our realm who done this and the rest of us have to pay for the actions of a few turds who need to get a job. not all albs wanted this u know and not all albs appreciate our large population, but wtf can we do about it when these roleplayers are up when rest of us are sleeping coz we need to goto work etc.

Seriously get some perspective and stop throwing us all in the same boat coz i certainly dont condone this shit and im sure theres plenty of other albs who feel the same.

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahaha almost VN quality on this thread!!

Keep up the QQ i'm at work anyway. :cheers:

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
must be real funny to fight npc over real person :confused: or w8t alb have so damn not op classes so must take relic in night to be abel to compit in real rvr :wanker:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Glenmorangie said:
.. if you really HAVE to pve that late, go TOA, catacombs, explore Darkspire of something.

Why?

Like you said its a 24 hour game, its not their fault if they want to go take a relic, they didn't design the game.

But i agree that there are no reall Relic Raids anymore, but yet again that was mythics design decision to make relics more flexible and transient, apparently that was what the players wanted.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Rushie said:
yeah coz that huge population was all on the raid, get a fucking grip tbh. fed up with all these fucking generalisations about albs, was a very small portion of our realm who done this and the rest of us have to pay for the actions of a few turds who need to get a job. not all albs wanted this u know and not all albs appreciate our large population, but wtf can we do about it when these roleplayers are up when rest of us are sleeping coz we need to goto work etc.

Seriously get some perspective and stop throwing us all in the same boat coz i certainly dont condone this shit and im sure theres plenty of other albs who feel the same.

Proud :worthy: well tbh think what pisses most Hibs/Mids off is the way you FELLOW Albs come on FH and think they How GREAT they are for the RR when Tbh I feel for you being lumbered with a bunch of Wankers as realm mates.

Soulja

P.S Scorge I know you gonna read this and you still a wanker ;)

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:

Problem is the only Albs you see on this forum are the ones defending the raid or just random idiots flamebaiting. Very few Albs post here and disapprove. Im quite sure people realise not all Albs approve, but the majority just enjoys the relics and is happy with em, without voicing their opinion.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Glenmorangie said:
Told you we'd take em prime time and have fun, guess i should have mentioned that we would lose em during the night again...

And for the relictakers (cant really call it a raid anymore) stop hiding behind realm mission and shit, if you really HAVE to pve that late, go TOA, catacombs, explore Darkspire of something.

And sure its a 24hour game, but atleast TRY a primetime RR sometime? Only attempts have been after regular hours (yes they are regular hours, prime time, because thats when over 90% of the people play).

Relic carrier Title has been degraded to nothing almost before anyone even got the title... such a shame, because it should be one to be proud of.

Sorry but why should we not play in nf just because everyone else has gone to bed? Me and zeus were randomly taking mid towers lastnite when we stumbled upon the RR it wasnt planned and neither was the one before, as i was on both of them. 99% of my guild play late nite and i dont see why we shouldnt b able to do RR at that time just because u lot have logged and gone to bed. Just want to say thankyou to mids for my 23000 rps lastnite though :) which kinda proves that some mids were playing. :cheers:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:
these roleplayers

Love it when people use that as an insult. I mean, what are people doing running round emain in a fg? Are they inconnu sorcerors irl? :eek6:

The more I read of the bitching in this thread, the more I'd be tempted to give in to the dark side and join in on the next redbull raid. Being knackered at work for a day would be worth it knowing that it was causing such bitter teen angst :drink:

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
Sorry but why should we not play in nf just because everyone else has gone to bed? Me and zeus were randomly taking mid towers lastnite when we stumbled upon the RR it wasnt planned and neither was the one before, as i was on both of them. 99% of my guild play late nite and i dont see why we shouldnt b able to do RR at that time just because u lot have logged and gone to bed. Just want to say thankyou to mids for my 23000 rps lastnite though :) which kinda proves that some mids were playing. :cheers:

Have you ever used a dictionary to look up the words in your guildname? The one before and after the "and". Maybe you should for a change :eek7:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
P.S Scorge I know you gonna read this and you still a wanker ;)

thank you i love being insulted by a 10 year old, makes the world seem a better place.. :fluffle:

Thank god i dont pay for your education.

P.s. i have noticed you use the world wanker a lot. do you have a warlock by chance....

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I play Hib Scorge the 10yr olds play Alb my wanky mate so Hope you got new satchel and pens ready for September maybe a new AC you may have worn out this one in the school hols :fluffle:

Soulja

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
Have you ever used a dictionary to look up the words in your guildname? The one before and after the "and". Maybe you should for a change :eek7:

Yes and we took ur relics with Grace and i am dignified. Cba with all the moans on here about why we shouldnt have taken them late at nite, coz what ur saying is if i dont play in primetime i shouldnt b allowed to go on a RR?

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
albs actually did some very good raids that succeeded or almost succeeded iirc, at primetime.. dont really see your point there. albs have really good classes for sieging, if a raid fails you really can't blame balance or relics. sure a nuke might do more dmg, but its not really 20% harder nukes that will make one zerg win over another ;)

best is when the relics are neutral really. alb can make really powerful groups, just because almost none do, doesn't mean you need relics to compete.. such a silly thing to say

also, in OF most of the relics were captured at primetime. THATS exactely what makes it right, but it was too hard to retake them.
FYI, I did not mean to say that we need relics to compete.
Your group will most likely win against our random GGs anyway due to grp composition, utility, RR and omgwtfpwn skill gained from choosing hib at the start up screen. (No offence, but thats what Ive heard) ;)

My point was that the "loLZ EPEEN KEKEke +++++++111!1" dmg was just as unbalancing to the game back then.

Why did no one whine about it then? You cant whine about the effect of the relic just because it was taken in a way that you dont like.
(especially since it can be restored easely and it wont last)

Think about that all you who actually played for years on end with relics safely in your keeps and that "loLZ EPEEN KEKEke +++++++111!1" dmg.

That was my point, now Im logging in.

Please line up for my nukes enhanced with the secret power of the "loLZ EPEEN KEKEke +++++++111!1" dmg add.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
Yes and we took ur relics with Grace and i am dignified. Cba with all the moans on here about why we shouldnt have taken them late at nite, coz what ur saying is if i dont play in primetime i shouldnt b allowed to go on a RR?

What I and quite a lot of other people are trying to point out is that you do not have to count on any patts on your back or congratulations for doing this.
There were 2 of these "coincidence" raids and you were in both of them as you quoted yourself. Maybe you should reconsider opening that dictionary.....
If you don't have one maybe get a job so you can get one....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom