Relic Raid

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
FYI, I did not mean to say that we need relics to compete.
Your group will most likely win against our random GGs anyway due to grp composition, utility, RR and omgwtfpwn skill gained from choosing hib at the start up screen. (No offence, but thats what Ive heard) ;)

My point was that the "loLZ EPEEN KEKEke +++++++111!1" dmg was just as unbalancing to the game back then.

Why did no one whine about it then? You cant whine about the effect of the relic just because it was taken in a way that you dont like.
(especially since it can be restored easely and it wont last)

Think about that all you who actually played for years on end with relics safely in your keeps and that "loLZ EPEEN KEKEke +++++++111!1" dmg.

That was my point, now Im logging in.

Please line up for my nukes enhanced with the secret power of the "loLZ EPEEN KEKEke +++++++111!1" dmg add.

yeah because one group wins from another has absolutely nothing to do with skill or playstyle. whatsoever. nonoooo! its all luck and equipment

your point is worthless, if it was up to me relics would always be neutral except for a few days/weeks after a succesful primetime raid. in OF and in NF - atm its like you're blaming me for having relics in of and not throwing them back at you :p

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
What I and quite a lot of other people are trying to point out is that you do not have to count on any patts on your back or congratulations for doing this.
There were 2 of these "coincidence" raids and you were in both of them as you quoted yourself. Maybe you should reconsider opening that dictionary.....
If you don't have one maybe get a job so you can get one....

grace
1. Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
2. A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
3. A sense of fitness or propriety.
4. a. A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill. b. Mercy; clemency.
5. A favor rendered by one who need not do so; indulgence.
6. A temporary immunity or exemption; a reprieve.
7. Graces Greek & Roman Mythology. Three sister goddesses, known in Greek mythology as Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, who dispense charm and beauty.
1. Divine love and protection bestowed freely on people.
2. The state of being protected or sanctified by the favor of God.
3. An excellence or power granted by God.
9. A short prayer of blessing or thanksgiving said before or after a meal.
10. Grace Used with His, Her, or Your as a title and form of address for a duke, duchess, or archbishop.
11. Music. An appoggiatura, trill, or other musical ornanment in the music of 16th and 17th century England.

dignity
1.The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
2.Inherent nobility and worth: the dignity of honest labor
3. Poise and self-respect.
4. Stateliness and formality in manner and appearance.

so the fact the GnD was on the raid has no reflection as we took the relic with Seemingly effortless charm of movement and the fact that we are here with Poise and self-respect saying if you had claimed your towers we would not have been raoming in mig taking towers

and pinkey lives with me as she is my partener and i am a resreacher in the field of ftp and ecrime before you ask if i work, the answer is no i get paid to read books and write firmware

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
fucking pathetic, relics destroy a very fine balance and you just fucked it over even more. this just shows that you care more about a little dmgbonus than the fun of a good primetime relicraid.

relic = reward for good organisation on very large scale. late night raids are just sad, very sad. no respect for any of those who are involved, use your brain next time you think its fun to fuck up atmosphere and balance on the server

ty

what the man said..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
I play Hib Scorge the 10yr olds play Alb my wanky mate so Hope you got new satchel and pens ready for September maybe a new AC you may have worn out this one in the school hols :fluffle:

Soulja

its true i do wank... :touch:

:m00:

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Dalilama said:
must be real funny to fight npc over real person :confused: or w8t alb have so damn not op classes so must take relic in night to be abel to compit in real rvr :wanker:

Pryd/alb
Friar Inprogress

you are a alb too retard

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
yeah because one group wins from another has absolutely nothing to do with skill or playstyle. whatsoever. nonoooo! its all luck and equipment

your point is worthless, if it was up to me relics would always be neutral except for a few days/weeks after a succesful primetime raid. in OF and in NF - atm its like you're blaming me for having relics in of and not throwing them back at you :p

You need to reread a part of my post and concentrate on the smiley to understand what I meant in that sentence.

Saying that my point is worthless is a bit harsh. That just proves you didnt see the point.

The rest of the post was aimed at those that whine about these RRs unbalancing the game and making albs even more OP etc. Even though we all know it wont last and at the same time we had people run around in OF with the wery same bonuses for years on end.

And yes, I can fully agree that a relic should reset after a few weeks.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Bracken said:
What you talking about? Afaik those that didn't want to get involved in a late night raid logged when Glen was taken.

/ponder

ill try explain in another way , as much as i do agree with you that there is no rule saying you cant take relics in off hours , i wanted to point out that there is also no rule saying you have to take em because you can 06 cet.

there is no proverbial alb that have to obey the hivemind , there is the players that choose how they want the game to be played.

no matter how much you argue that poor defence during day results in lost relics at breakfast hours it still requires players to take the decision.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
Pryd/alb
Friar Inprogress

you are a alb too retard

yes so ? pryd/alb is not as npc horny as excal/alb is ur point is?

edit: iam a hib to :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
So many tears. God i'd hate to see you all in real life when someone steals your rattle and dummy

fae

Fledgling Freddie
i think i get more enjoyment from the children in hib and mid crying that they lost there relics, than i do actually taking there toys away myself.

you always give me a smile when i had a bad day at work :drink:

grats to albion for once again making the enemy cry :clap:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
So your trying to say that when 1fg albs take the relic at 5am that 1fg of mids wern't online at the time? Or maybe the mids/hibs that also play late at night are just crap and don't care about their realm. It's an alarmclock raid when more people are on at a certain time of the day than would normally be the case. If 3 people take a relic at 5am when there's 10 level 50 mids online then it's not an AC raid! I couldn't log on at 7pm last tuesday when you attacked a tower in the alb frontier (no idea if you did but i'll use it as an example). Please only take towers in future when every alb has logged onto irc and stated that now is a convenient time for them!

I wasn't on the relic raid so no idea of the numbers, but please stop whining just cos it was 5am, whine cos there were 150 albs on at 5am to take a relic when normally there would only have been 20 on.

It's funny how all the people whining here are the very same people that when seeing an epic battle occuring in primetime come here to whine about how people are all the roleplayers are zerging. Make your bloody minds up!Sorry the world isn't perfect for you, maybe you should go play counterstrike?

Everz

FH is my second home
fae said:
i think i get more enjoyment from the children in hib and mid crying that they lost there relics, than i do actually taking there toys away myself.

you always give me a smile when i had a bad day at work :drink:

grats to albion for once again making the enemy cry :clap:

who are you? :eek:

Seriously why dont you tards that think taking relics at a time which really is pathetic for a realm of your numbers, just try and think how much you will make rvr a hellzone.. Every alb you see now will be like some one shot
wonders..

:m00:

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Omg this cant be real. FFS next time start a post in the evening so i have time to read the whole thread. Now i return from work and have to read 10 PAGES !!!

Gratz albs, let the war begin

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
zeusmdk said:
grace
1. Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
2. A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
3. A sense of fitness or propriety.
4. a. A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill. b. Mercy; clemency.
5. A favor rendered by one who need not do so; indulgence.
6. A temporary immunity or exemption; a reprieve.
7. Graces Greek & Roman Mythology. Three sister goddesses, known in Greek mythology as Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, who dispense charm and beauty.
1. Divine love and protection bestowed freely on people.
2. The state of being protected or sanctified by the favor of God.
3. An excellence or power granted by God.
9. A short prayer of blessing or thanksgiving said before or after a meal.
10. Grace Used with His, Her, or Your as a title and form of address for a duke, duchess, or archbishop.
11. Music. An appoggiatura, trill, or other musical ornanment in the music of 16th and 17th century England.

dignity
1.The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
2.Inherent nobility and worth: the dignity of honest labor
3. Poise and self-respect.
4. Stateliness and formality in manner and appearance.

so the fact the GnD was on the raid has no reflection as we took the relic with Seemingly effortless charm of movement and the fact that we are here with Poise and self-respect saying if you had claimed your towers we would not have been raoming in mig taking towers

and pinkey lives with me as she is my partener and i am a resreacher in the field of ftp and ecrime before you ask if i work, the answer is no i get paid to read books and write firmware

Actually you quite surprised me here; tbh I thought it were kids on vacation doing a rr at an hour like this and twice in a row. Too bad this doesn't award you with any dignity (not even in a point of view from certain fellow-Albs) but I am sure that if the towers would have been claimed you would have run with grace to grab a boat to the Midfrontier and the result in the end would have been the same. Maybe you should try to live up to the name and do a rr when there are people online to defend the relics. Or are you afraid the dignity and grace of movement would diminish then like snow does for the sun?

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
who are you? :eek:

Don't start this.. please :(

on topic: Lethul, log in savage and let me nuke you to death with uberdamage! or I could staff you to death with uberdamage as well!

omgfinallyalbsgetwhattheydeserve....balance! yesbabyyes :D

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
Actually you quite surprised me here; tbh I thought it were kids on vacation doing a rr at an hour like this and twice in a row. Too bad this doesn't award you with any dignity (not even in a point of view from certain fellow-Albs) but I am sure that if the towers would have been claimed you would have run with grace to grab a boat to the Midfrontier and the result in the end would have been the same. Maybe you should try to live up to the name and do a rr when there are people online to defend the relics. Or are you afraid the dignity and grace of movement would diminish then like snow does for the sun?

all i can say is does some one want a hug :fluffle:

ps: you will get your relic back is 18 days and ill still be taking uncliamed towers each night as it seem to be the only way to get your silly WL to come out and fight out of a keep.

Calo

Part of the furniture
well the next logical step would be:

alot of action in albion from mids & hibs
albs whining that its again hibgard alliance.

So Mastard, pm me on irc the times u gonna do a raid, ill spam mid as and gather some troops so we can do *cough* co-operated raids!

you bring the trebs, we will take care of the rams.

Everz

FH is my second home
Calo said:
well the next logical step would be:

alot of action in albion from mids & hibs
albs whining that its again hibgard alliance.

So Mastard, pm me on irc the times u gonna do a raid, ill spam mid as and gather some troops so we can do *cough* co-operated raids!

you bring the trebs, we will take care of the rams.

And no using luwi's as treb ammo this time either! :(

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:

on topic: Lethul, log in savage and let me nuke you to death with uberdamage! or I could staff you to death with uberdamage as well!

erm ... unless i was mistaken albs get some of the higest utility classes in the game ? or maybe i died and came back to life in the 30 minnutes i have been logged off ...

<cough> sorc:
bolt range mezz;
lifetap;
dez/quick, str/con, str/ dex debuffs;
mezz reduction, group mezz reduction buff;
perma charm any pet;
aoe root;
Shield of Immunity.

Let's compare this to the "OP CHANTER OF DOOM!!!"
Crappy pet;
Elemental Debuffs;
PB;
Baseline stun;
Baseline nuke..... errr .... ok that's the sum of the list o_O

How about this one:

Mercenary (Always spec crush ffs)
Chain Armour (27% abs)
Anytime stun (after taunt)
Behind stun

Blademaster
Behind snare
side stun .....

right, ok, let's put this into persepctive ... unless your opponent is completely retarded and lets you hit him on purpse ... side stun is damn hard to get off on a caster, bubble gets in the way ffs. Behind snare ... errr ... well you kinda can't run from a light tank anyway THEY HAVE PREVENT FLIGHT!!! stupid albs.

Fire wizzy:
lvl 50 uber spec bolt
spec dd @ above average value (219 dd)
aoe dd
some other op shit

Void eld:
crap .... errr ... baseline stun!!
normal damage bolt;
below average dd (171 dd);
aoe;
gtaoe.

Just because most albs don't know how the hell their character works does not make you under powered. The fact the hibs had relics for a long time in OF was due to stupid albs, lack of teamwork and all (STILL) rolling fotm characters that can't do shit. Go roll an earth wizzy ... you have no idea how effective and damn annoying they are. Roll a thrust merc. Roll something other than sorc, scout or ..... erm .... well that's what you normally roll.

Pinkey said:
Yes and we took ur relics with Grace and i am dignified. Cba with all the moans on here about why we shouldnt have taken them late at nite, coz what ur saying is if i dont play in primetime i shouldnt b allowed to go on a RR?

I've killed you so many times... sorry. My e-peen needed a bit of excitment. And tbh i wouldn't be dignified .. since most albs lie anyway. The other relic raid you did you said you had 2fg and a few stealthers. In this one you say you can't do it with 2fg .. you need 4-5fg ... MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!!

Oh, i'm finding pve quite exciting atm, i'm making lots of money mwahahah <cough> sorry, i'll go now

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
Fire wizzy:
lvl 50 uber spec bolt
spec dd @ above average value (219 dd)
aoe dd
some other op shit

Hmmm lolz ... can you show me what are the others op shits plz? :eek6:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Sollers said:

no can do, busy abusing relics with my theurg ;)

seriosuly, cant understand how people cba to whine this much after each relic raid. tonight hibs have most likely raided them back and there will be a new 10page whine thread. think it would be good for you to take a 1-2 week vacation from FH, i personally think you would enjoy the GAME more then.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
Let's compare this to the "OP CHANTER OF DOOM!!!"
Crappy pet;
Elemental Debuffs;
PB;
Baseline stun;
Baseline nuke..... errr .... ok that's the sum of the list o_O

I guess you just don't know how to play the class... :p

Herjulf

Banned
omg lol at original poster.
like bragging over being able to fight npc´s in the middle of the night popping relics.

:eek7:

yeah i guess u rule.. on mars.

Everz

FH is my second home
Lol Wert m8, bit over the top there..

Yeh Chanter aint got the stacks of util a Sorc has, but we can still pwn em :p, but comparing the rarely spec'd Void Eldie to a Wizzies isnt much, no matter what a spec a wizzie uses it has useless Util, whilst a Eldie can go fotm light spec (46 light/28mana ?) and have loads of Util..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Mundokar said:
Omg this cant be real. FFS next time start a post in the evening so i have time to read the whole thread. Now i return from work and have to read 10 PAGES !!!

Gratz albs, let the war begin

nerf alarm clock posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom