Relic Raid

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Was a nice night for the few albs that did it. Wasnt many defenders but gave us late nighters something to do. No flames either as in relics reset soon enough.
rellic12la.jpg
[/IMG]

And no flaming my baby infil stats i know she sucks lolz. :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
gratz, but a little chronic when the realm with the vastly superior numbers have to pve for the relics? (yeah said before but nm)

Qmacho

Fledgling Freddie
Yay yeah was a good night, 2relics and some fun ^^! grats too all new Relic Soldiers! like me :) eheheh

Mids tryed to defnd teh relic at temple, but 3fg > 4mids (tahylock was one of em)
now Migard realm must work on taking back his 6 keeps (5albs - 1 hib) isnt hard work tbh, we took 3 keeps in less than 1h and all was claimeds, lvl 8+ now are unclaimeds and a crappy ones :p
Have fun taking it back

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Quality screeny.

Been a way too long raid, going to sleep now.

:cheers: to all those who went allong on this.

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
Such acivement there albs - Try doing that in Primetime!

karpathus

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,

And I actually liked fighting Mid stealthers, guess that is over til they have
their (and ours ;) ) strength relics back.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Well done children, please remind me when school term starts again!!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Was a nice night for the few albs that did it. Wasnt many defenders but gave us late nighters something to do. No flames either as in relics reset soon enough

its Today, 08:03 AM and you post this... and you dont have anything to do? ^^

Funniest part you drag bad rep over alb/pry and will im afraid feel the consequence even after cluster.. the few raids ive lead have been primetime... wont happend again... :)

excal albs cant compete rvr so they make up for it with pve relic taking.. :m00:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
sirius said:
Gratz strong pve fighters

Funnily enough if you had defended Glenlock better at primetime there would have been no chance for people to do a rr raid. I went to bed after Glenlock was taken (before midnight), but knew that mids would totally fail to see the connection between defending badly during primetime and a few groups taking the relics in the night. I'm not a fan of redbull raids or alarmclock raids, but really...you only have yourselves to blame.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
off subject nice ui which one is it?

glenlock was fun.....realm mission mids you should try it

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Well Played albs,

3am wiv 3/4 grps and 1 grp of mids trying to defenders.(wiv some Stealthers)

We enjoy the RP's When we rolled u quiet alot but, in the end you were 2many for us. Nerf Thuerg Pet Spam!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
lol they did it again? No freaking wonder every hib and mid wants to screw you over. Im pretty sure you feel the consequences after cluster :eek:

Dorimor1

Banned
Grats, but I can tell albs gonna have a hard time after cluster as mids/hibs will be all over their asses.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Someone post a screenie of the realm map in mid pretty please with strawberry on top.

Wanna see. :(

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
It can't be helped that albs, although outnumbering hibs 4-1 still have to resort to AC raids.
Hopefully clustering will fix the numbers.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Qmacho said:
Mids tryed to defnd teh relic at temple, but 3fg > 4mids (tahylock was one of em)
i see u panic when i droped rr5 outside fens when u have the relic, too bad i was solo, and again at Nort Sea entrace :m00:
Mastade said:
lol they did it again? No freaking wonder every hib and mid wants to screw you over. Im pretty sure you feel the consequences after cluster :eek:
Consequences today too... long day of Hadrians zerg battles w8ing

And just patetic what alb done today. :puke:

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Albs self congratulating again after another 5/6 am raid?

Brave PVE'ers :worthy:

can i join your fan club, you're all just sooooooooooooooo wonderful :twak:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
People should care less about something that resets within 3 weeks anyway. Would make this a happier place.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
People should care less about something that resets within 3 weeks anyway. Would make this a happier place.

while albs 1/2 shot you in 3 weeks? ooookiiess

gotta love infils with 3 str relics.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Move this post to alb section plz
not gona get a pat on a back since you dont deserve one here

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
its been shown these last days, now when albs get relics all of a sudden they dare come out to play, gotta be hard to play caster with +20% dmg boost.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
its been shown these last days, now when albs get relics all of a sudden they dare come out to play, gotta be hard to play caster with +20% dmg boost.

Are you really so biased that you dont see the EXACT same pattern for mids?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:

we should care more tbh ... time after time GoA have cancelled our updates due to "technical issues" ... Anyone up for a galladoria raid ? more fun than watching albs masterbate over something they can't win primetime

Chronictank

FH is my second home
rure said:
Are you really so biased that you dont see the EXACT same pattern for mids?
you mean like the 3fg steamrolling the fg's running in emain last night?
even tho you had pow relics

why go glen where you might actually meet equal numbers when u can have easymode i guess

rure

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
we should care more tbh ... time after time GoA have cancelled our updates due to "technical issues" ... Anyone up for a galladoria raid ? more fun than watching albs masterbate over something they can't win primetime

Well, my post wasnt directly meant for hibs and mids only, it was partially directed to albs to. They shouldnt put so much time and effort into taking relics now, should wait until post-cluster :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom