Relic Raid

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
you mean like the 3fg steamrolling the fg's running in emain last night?
even tho you had pow relics

why go glen where you might actually meet equal numbers when u can have easymode i guess

I havent been able to login for a few days because of various reasons, BUT zerathul said that albs only get out when they have much relics. While that prolly is true mids are quite good at go out in bigger numbers after getting relic.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
God forbid that somebody should try and find some fun in a game when they play. I personally think that post 00:00, any player left online should just beat themselves up with a copy of fly fishing by JR Hartley embedded with rusty nails. After all if you don't play primetime, you shouldn't be playing ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
lol they did it again? No freaking wonder every hib and mid wants to screw you over. Im pretty sure you feel the consequences after cluster :eek:

They do anyway so will be no change on that front :touch:

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Tsk tsk albs you really are a bunch of f***ing loosers cant you even take back the relic we took primetime:(

Well i hope mids/hibs Pryd/Excl will fuck you albs over when cluster comes cause there aint noway you have deserved any respect /spit

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
3fg albs took advantage of the fact Mids failed to defend during primetime and we get enough tears to irrigate a desert. Not to mention in a couple of weeks there will be a reset. Sad really...people really need to get some perspective.

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
i dont understand how so many people can expect other players to refrain from taking keeps/relics during offpeak hours, not everyone plays at the same time and so many people dont seem to understand that, they just expect thoes who work days and play nights or who do shift work or who are in a differant time zone to not attack anything or anyone during offpeak hours.

i can undetstand their frustration when 200 albs/hibs/mids logon at 5:00am and take relics or what ever, but whining about offpeak raids when there is only a couple of groups involved is SELFISH IMMATURE and F**K**G STUPID.

just my opinion ofc :D

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Cerberos said:
Tsk tsk albs you really are a bunch of f***ing loosers cant you even take back the relic we took primetime:(

Well i hope mids/hibs Pryd/Excl will fuck you albs over when cluster comes cause there aint noway you have deserved any respect /spit

Did it ever occur to you that albs that play on excal have alts on mid/hib prydwen? Why would they wanna fuck their own "main" realm over? lol.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Cerberos said:
Tsk tsk albs you really are a bunch of f***ing loosers

cause there aint noway you have deserved any respect /spit

.. Furylock Warlock 6/5 ml10... .... ..... ..... .....

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
It's just sad that albion has to do AC raids, when the relics were taken from them on primetime and they just use the same excuse over and over, which is we were on and just decided to do it!
Please spare me lol.
Albs grow some balls ( if u can ) and do it primetime.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
It can't be helped that albs, although outnumbering hibs 4-1 .

Think its the other way around nowadays meit

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
Albs grow some balls ( if u can ) and do it primetime.

Nott was with Hibs, we took Glen in primetime (thanks to poor defence)...was pretty obvious that a few late night groups would finish the job. Look at your own realm before blaming anyone else...

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL you fucking retardes to ALBS you think its yber to take Relics at 3.00 Cet IMO you so fucking gay you suld stop play for a few days and get your asses fucked irl.. Cant do any´thing primetime thats shows how GAY albs are..

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Nott was with Hibs, we took Glen in primetime (thanks to poor defence)...was pretty obvious that a few late night groups would finish the job. Look at your own realm before blaming anyone else...

I discourage AC raids, from any realm.
But Albion has the greater number, thus makes it easier for them to RR, but Albs still wanna do it when no one is on, which is beyond me.
In Hib it takes weeks to organise a 100 man force, in Albion it's always present in rvr.
So instead of trying to defend a dumb cause, why not try and encourage Primetime raids ?
Or is it that u think albion is above AC ?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
As usual, the first realm to blame others for AC raids is the last to do one, pathetic. Now we got 4 weeks of albs epeen +20% damage to put up with followed by "grats" threads galore, damn I wish the kids would go back to school or their parents would send them to bed at a reasonable time.

I do agree Mid is rather pathetic at defending though, every CTA announced in the now dead FOM alliance jst results in :wanker:'s spamming the /as with "take it to a BG", you albs and hibs have no idea how stupid some mids are in our alliance chat.

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
yes we all know alb has more players but dont you see that because of that there is more people on alb that can only play offpeak ?

what would you like the people to do who can only play offpeak ? pve only ?

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
LOL, ur joking right plz, tell me ur joking ?

Does it look like im joking? We had underdog bonus 2 weeks ago so it's not like your 4:1 prediction on the rvr status is very accurate.

and oh - "LOLZ" we got relics!!!1

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
I think it's sad personally that the realm with the largest population has to take relics at 5am. Would be much more interesting if you actually attempted it primetime so all can enjoy it, not just the npc's your fighting.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Platin said:
Does it look like im joking? We had underdog bonus 2 weeks ago so it's not like your 4:1 prediction on the rvr status is very accurate.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Anny said:
yes we all know alb has more players but dont you see that because of that there is more people on alb that can only play offpeak ?

what would you like the people to do who can only play offpeak ? pve only ?

And what do you call taking the relics at that time, if not PvE?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:

and oh - "LOLZ" we got relics!!!1

Someone post a sticky FAQ that explains to dumbasses that it says that your realm is underpopulated if you do not own all your own realms keeps. That would help people like this guy to make a fool out of himself by actually even for a second thinking albion actually is/ever was underpopulated.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
People should care less about something that resets within 3 weeks anyway. Would make this a happier place.
They should reset the relic titles as well.

Marc

FH is my second home
Arepa said:
LOL you fucking retardes to ALBS you think its yber to take Relics at 3.00 Cet IMO you so fucking gay you suld stop play for a few days and get your asses fucked irl.. Cant do any´thing primetime thats shows how GAY albs are..

So, playing a game after midnight constitutes homosexuality?. Can you please give me your rationale behind that statement?

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
small comment on the 3 fg comment.

saying it was 3fg is rubbish. was definitely not 3 fgs when I logged 04.20 CET (yes fens was still standing then, and both relics still mid).

even if I have vacation I still think that it would be pretty pathetic playing a game til 0800 (guess BST as well ... ) to kill some guards :twak: i am not proud of the 0420 either, but at least I could get out of bed 0830 and enjoy the day some and not turn totally nocturnal.

well guess that in one weeks time I have to go back to work and you to school.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
I discourage AC raids, from any realm.
But Albion has the greater number, thus makes it easier for them to RR, but Albs still wanna do it when no one is on, which is beyond me.
In Hib it takes weeks to organise a 100 man force, in Albion it's always present in rvr.
So instead of trying to defend a dumb cause, why not try and encourage Primetime raids ?
Or is it that u think albion is above AC ?

3fg of late night players took advantage of a bad prime-time defence. If you can't understand the difference between that and 100 players all logging on at 5am (which is EXACTLY what both hib and mid have done previously) then you must be really blinkered. Then again, most of your posts totally fail to take anything anyone else says on board and you insist on using the oldest generalisations going. Read Anny's posts - it sums it up perfectly. Besides, I've said many times I personally don't like late night raids, but the reason it happened came from poor primetime defence, nothing else. Expecting a few groups of late night players to go "Eh up lads, it's gone midnight let's all go home" is pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom