Relic Raid - Blabbers.

B

bone_idle

I think this thread is kinda losing its original lines of topic. The fact is what could of happened not what did happen. What would've happened if 10fgs of mids came along. Its not the point that if only 2 or 3 albs came along its the point that it shouldnt have been mentioned on irc at all. If multiple full groups of albs came along it would be expected because we were raiding their frontier. If the raid was at primetime it wouldve probably caused another server crash if it had been mentioned on irc at that time.

W

wyleia

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
Wasn't Krypts post.

And I didn't mean those in IRC couldn't be at excal quickly.. I meant the vast majority of those in IRC and not in game would probably not be looking at their screen at the time, and therefore wouldn't find out all that quickly.

heh, my ice wizzie was logged on top of the relics :)
It was some other blabber btw, not photon, that i saw spamming the channel that made me go in game...
But seriously i think only 3-4 ppl came from irc into game. It was very very early... It didnt turn the course of the raid.. but it could have if it had been a different hour

Users who are viewing this thread