Relic Raid - Blabbers.

T

Teh Krypt

Photon Girl Lords Of England 50 94,480 Minstrel Highlander None

Are LoE going to do anything about this idiot? Who thinks its nice to spoil the game for all those hibs who got up early to raid?

Anouncing relic raids in irc aint acceptable.

E

Ezeine

Hibs were already dieing at that point so no harm done :p

P

pudzy

For once I agree with Krypt, but more along the lines of, her account should be blocked by GOA, this is the most lame thing anyone can do, and it's self inflicted 100%.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by pudzy
For once I agree with Krypt, but more along the lines of, her account should be blocked by GOA, this is the most lame thing anyone can do, and it's self inflicted 100%.

He's Rambo friends..what can you expect :D

B

bone_idle

A few hibbies probably going to quit over this fucking idiot. nice going Photon. Top lameness if ive ever seen it.

M

Mr TNT

:/

any relic raid now someone is going to say on irc, there really is no point moaning about it now it happens all the time u might as well carry on trying....

but yea LOE should do some thing :p kick some more members u zergy guild!!!1!!

O

old.Shivian

Not sure what's been done wrong here. Photon an Albion who was on irc finds out there is a hib relic raid on Albion and says it on an irc chanel in order to let other Albions know.

Is there some problem with that?

Did he/she have inside information?

A

Addlcove

using IRC as warningsystem is the use of a 3rd party program to effect the course of the game, and thus against the CoC

Lame like hell, can´t really do anything about it

G

ghoul

You dont get it, do you ?
There isnt only albs on that channel :eek:

O

old.Shivian

Originally posted by old.Shivian
Not sure what's been done wrong here. Photon an Albion who was on irc finds out there is a hib relic raid on Albion and says it on an irc chanel in order to let other Albions know.

That's taking it a bit far....so if I am online find out there is a relic raid, pick up the telephone to phone some Albion friends...then I am breaking the CoC? Or maybe if I sent an email.......or an insta chat type thing?

I think the referance to third party programms is along the lines of radar...or speed hacks etc..

O

old.Shivian

Originally posted by Addlcove
using IRC as warningsystem is the use of a 3rd party program to effect the course of the game, and thus against the CoC

Lame like hell, can´t really do anything about it

No I don't get it. irc in no way effects the DoaC programm. It does nothing to it at all. irc is nothing to do with GoA/Mythic....so how can you call for a ban if someone is using a programm that has nothing to do with the game?

See my above post for examples.....maybe if I rob a bank GoA should ban me too for being a bad boy!

T

Teh Krypt

That's taking it a bit far....so if I am online find out there is a relic raid, pick up the telephone to phone some Albion friends...then I am breaking the CoC? Or maybe if I sent an email.......or an insta chat type thing?

I think the referance to third party programms is along the lines of radar...or speed hacks etc..

Ehem, the fact is, they would not be normaly ingame!

So you are calling them using a none ingame tool to help with the defence. How is this fair? How can you even begin to justify it?

T

Teh Krypt

No I don't get it. irc in no way effects the DoaC programm. It does nothing to it at all. irc is nothing to do with GoA/Mythic....so how can you call for a ban if someone is using a programm that has nothing to do with the game?

See my above post for examples.....maybe if I rob a bank GoA should ban me too for being a bad boy!

Using irc to call opon albions is using Daoc in conjunction with irc.

O

old.Shivian

I'm not justifying it....I'm just saying how can you call for an in game ban when it has nothing to do with GoA. It's something I would never do, and it may well be dealt with in LoE.

O

old.Shivian

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Ehem, the fact is, they would not be normaly ingame!

So you are calling them using a none ingame tool to help with the defence. How is this fair? How can you even begin to justify it?

No it's not. irc in no way interferes with the DaoC client, how can you call it using a third party program and thus against the CoC?

O

old.Downanael

Even using Daocwin/Daox is not tolerated..And he cant know about raid if he would not been on game

T

Turamber

Seeing as Photon Girl is an Albion player I see absolutely nothing wrong with saying what s/he did on IRC. If it had been tipping off an enemy realm then that would be wrong ... but that isn't the case here.

In any event, with all likelihood, all the DAOC Alb players on IRC at that time would be in-game anyway.

O

old.Shivian

Even using Daocwin/Daox is not tolerated..And he cant know about raid if he would not been on game

Yes because these programms iterfere with the DAoC client...ban the bastards that use those :p

T

Teh Krypt

No it's not. irc in no way interferes with the DaoC client, how can you call it using a third party program and thus against the CoC?

It interferes with the daoc gameplay.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Turamber
Seeing as Photon Girl is an Albion player I see absolutely nothing wrong with saying what s/he did on IRC. If it had been tipping off an enemy realm then that would be wrong ... but that isn't the case here.

In any event, with all likelihood, all the DAOC Alb players on IRC at that time would be in-game anyway.

Well, we were on the rk for some time, killed some guards on way too. Not manys albs, twat blabs on irc and wee more and more fg's turn up.

You may see nothing wrong with it, but as hibs we do. It affected us in a bad way, it gave you an advantage of more people.

D

Damon_D

You Sir are an idiot.. I know it might take sometime for you to realize it..but thats because your stupid...now now there dont cry..it wont do you no good...infact being as stupid as you..you might end up drowning

O

old.Shivian

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
It interferes with the daoc gameplay.

No it doesn't. The programm has nothing to do with DAoC. Think about what you are saying.

Let me put it another way. I am playing DAoC and find out there is a relic raid. My flatmate in the next room is also an albion player so I shout to him "hey there's a relic raid get your butt online." So I'm breaking the CoC according to you?

GoA has no control over anything that does not directly effect the DAoC client!

O

old.Shivian

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
You Sir are an idiot.. I know it might take sometime for you to realize it..but thats because your stupid...now now there dont cry..it wont do you no good...infact being as stupid as you..you might end up drowning

Ahh there we go...when losing resort to insults....and I'm the stupid one? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread