Relic Raid Blabbers - Part Two

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by eben
Come on Krypt...you made such a severe song and dance about alleged alb blabber on IRC. I want to hear what your stance is on hibs blabbing on IRC. I don't give a monkeys about what others say. I want YOU to condemn hibbies for yelling on IRC. No politician's answers...just say you CONDEMN HIBBIE RELIC RAID CHAT ON IRC.

Of course I'm happy for you to condemn albs and mids too; however, please show use you do have some principals after all.

Well I never actualy saw this one but..

Its pathetic that a hib did this and ive lost all respec for him that I had. I expect him to at least appologise to albion because we know what it feels like to have people blabing. Luckly because of the time of day you did it, it SEEMED not to effect it. Although this does not in any way make it ok to blab.

T

tieris

Yawn

Whine whine fucking whine! Can krypt and the rest of the whining Hibs just STFU! Irc has been around for along time now and will stay around, blabbing on it about rr's is never gona change and people from all realms do it, yet you seem to only focus on the albs :rolleyes:
Do something productive instead of wasting barryworlds server space. For example making threads with titles like "Why krypt should stfu" "who likes krypt" and "why krypt sucks" kthx :rolleyes:

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Where did I claim to represent all of albion?
I said that because you replied with 'no, hibs aren't being hypocritical, I've told him to apologise' when I mentioned pryd.net. So, I asked if you = All of hibernia. Obviously you're not, but seemingly the only thing that the current crop of hibs on BW can do is try and turn things around on people like a playschool fight, so that's understandable if you didn't actually understand a word I said.

PS: After reading prydwen.net, and looking through some stats.. You keep saying that hibernia is dying? That's not actually true on 90% of the servers out there, including US ones. So, why you ask, is Hib/pryd's population dying? If I was you, I'd look to your own community before trying to lay the blame on Albion, which is heh.. the 2nd biggest population on prydwen fyi.

PPS: To all the hibs that keep saying 'Well hibs will never RR again, it's pointless'.. Good, that was the idea, kthx and goodbye from me.

If that was the idea Loch, then GOOD JOB, you ruined one of the most important and fun! parts of end game for the server, :great:

I didn't say I represented all of Hibernia just as you didn't say that about Albion, I said, to quote myself: "quite a lot others" never said all of Hibernia.

I don't blame Hibernias downfall on albs Loch.

My last reply was exactly the same as the one I quoted you on, can't you see asking me if I represented all of Hib, was bit silly when I even said quite a lot others?

edit; nerf typos

E

Edlina

Re: Yawn

Originally posted by tieris
Whine whine fucking whine! Can krypt and the rest of the whining Hibs just STFU! Irc has been around for along time now and will stay around, blabbing on it about rr's is never gona change and people from all realms do it, yet you seem to only focus on the albs :rolleyes:
Do something productive instead of wasting barryworlds server space. For example making threads with titles like "Why krypt should stfu" "who likes krypt" and "why krypt sucks" kthx :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

T

Teh Krypt

If you wernt stuck so far up your own arse you might realise I was talking about hibs the post before yours.

D

Damon_D

Hey kid..im not hib.. and I dont give a shit if irc has been around a million years. BLABBERING ON IRC IS STILL FUCKING LAME AND PEOPEL DOING ÍT ARE SCUM-SUCKING-MUDEEL'S OK..DO U UNDERSTAND OR DO I HAVE TO CARVE IT INTO YA ARSE ????

Now piss of and go make a thread about how ya mommy changes ya dipers

T

Teh Krypt

Sure make some of those threads, im sure one of the mods will be on your arse quicker then you can say Rabbit Soup.

E

eben

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Well I never actualy saw this one but..

Its pathetic that a hib did this and ive lost all respec for him that I had. I expect him to at least appologise to albion because we know what it feels like to have people blabing. Luckly because of the time of day you did it, it SEEMED not to effect it. Although this does not in any way make it ok to blab.

/salute

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by Meatballs
RR is a part of the Realm War. Keep Raid is part of the Realm War. Zerging is part of the Realm War. The end game is Realm Versus Realm. How are they different in principle?

I think this example works better, If you shoot someone, you're a murderer, if you shoot 200 people you're still a (mass) murderer.

Originally posted somewhere above
RR is not the same as keepraid or zerging, not even in principle.
In skirmishes, you zerg or get zerged. No matter, you're the only ones effected.

In keepraid, if the keep is taken your whole realm is effected, you lose DF and have less relic guards, your relics are threatened.

In RR, you lose relics and your damage output is reduced - for the whole realm. Your enemies now have an advantage over you and you die faster.

You're saying all those are the same in principle, I'm saying they're not because the results are different. The method may be the same but the effect is what counts.

Let's say you pull out a knife and take a swing at someone, they dodge and you slash their arm. The cut will heal and they'll live with a minor scar, like in zerging it goes on and on and no lasting damage is caused.

You stab again and the blade goes through his chest. He's rushed off to Hospital, unconscious and in lifesupport for a week, but survives. The damage inflicted was worse, he'll survive but lost a week of his life. Like a keep take.

You're too fast for him now and stab him through the throat, he's gasping for air but you go through him again and again until he stops moving. He's dead now and it's murder, people are calling for your blood. They might get their vengence or maybe not but the effect is alot worse and different to the other offences.

You see, the method employed in all three cases was the same but it's the result that counts. As detailed above, zerging, keeptake and RR have different effects on the realm. The result is what counts above all.

On another matter, killing 1 makes you a murderer like killing 200, like killing thousands. In America you're given a life sentence or executed for a few murders, kill a few thousand though and it gives the US military the right to bomb the shit out of your country of residence, killing thousands more in the process and dislocating millions more. Principles? <shrug>

M

Meatballs

The magnitude of the outcome doesn't change the principle, you tried to kill him.

Incase your confused a principle is a basic quailty common to many things. You are trying to argue that Keep Raids, Skirmishes, Relic Raids dont have this common element, which is pretty damn blatently Realm War (or RvR).

If you blab to one person to get support against annother person, its the same principle, but not of the same magnitude as asking 200 people to help against 200 people. Krypt condones it in the first place and then has a shit about it in the second place...

Users who are viewing this thread