Relic Raid Blabbers - Part Two

T

Teh Krypt

Foadon Bloodfist Bad Omen 50 562,134 Warrior Norseman None

Drizzt DoUrden The Last Watch 50 597,510 Paladin Saracen armorcraft 1113

As you can see, ones a alb ones a mid. Idiots told #daoc.prydwen that hib were raiding excal. Preveous to this announcement we were doing very well and had a relic. Then we got zerged. I very much doubt there were many ingame before it was said because we didnt have very many people at SC or coming to excal.

F

-foadon-

correction:
u already had relic and was moving away, as i was just congratiolating u etc
btw gg hibs
btw dont u think everyone would be standing in excal after it spammed your str relic taken etc etc
stop blaming ppl cus u 'only' got 1

G

gwyneth-love

O im so sorry ... im getting all weepy

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by -foadon-
correction:
u already had relic and was moving away, as i was just congratiolating u etc
btw gg hibs
btw dont u think everyone would be standing in excal after it spammed your str relic taken etc etc
stop blaming ppl cus u 'only' got 1

We had A relic.
[10:56] <Foadon|BO> hib str relic is neutral o_O

The point is, ingame people would know from the start because of guard spam. All alliences would have heard. People not ingame would login after your comment.

Edit think I found a better one that.. explains better:
<[TLW]Drizzt> ALL ALBS EXC IS GOING DOWN !

A

ashitaka

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

:puke: krypt

C

Cavex ElSaviour

eh?....

When did the hibs take the relic? When i logged last night a gazillion mids and albs were in our frontier. Hibs were beeing farmed in emain. So when did the mid sleave and did the hibs come?

G

gwyneth-love

I logged in at Exc where is was logged and i got killed in 10 secs or so .. released check`s sauvage for Alb numbers and decided to say it on irc .( 20 minutes later the relic was neutrel ) . Ok its true that its not nice to warn fellow albs but if you are a man of honour etc you dont raid at these times. ( we albs do morning raids but we dont whine about irc afterwards ) . So stop whining and give out relic back !! .

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by gwyneth-love
I logged in at Exc where is was logged and i got killed in 10 secs or so .. released check`s sauvage for Alb numbers and decided to say it on irc .( 20 minutes later the relic was neutrel ) . Ok its true that its not nice to warn fellow albs but if you are a man of honour etc you dont raid at these times. ( we albs do morning raids but we dont whine about irc afterwards ) . So stop whining and give out relic back !! .

Maybe hibs dont spam in irc when you raid? :)

Your a pathetic loser :(

G

gwyneth-love

Thats a lie and you know it .. i remember very well Teador spamming irc when we raided you ...

T

Teh Krypt

Thats a lie and you know it .. i remember very well Teador spamming irc when we raided you ...

I said maybe, im not aware of the facts.
I certainly was not aware teador did it, I thought he would have more sence.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

G

Glyph_mid

Why cant people just shut up about this.
If you got a bad twitch towards IRC, then close it down, you merely push the little "x" in the corner and agree on closing

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Why cant people just shut up about this.
If you got a bad twitch towards IRC, then close it down, you merely push the little "x" in the corner and agree on closing

I have a bad twitch to peopel blabing about relic raids on irc.

Fact remains if I close irc, I dont see people blabing, but everyone else still does, it don't solve the problem.

O

old.Hellskor

permanent ban for blabberers...simple

and Krypt is right on this one ... weren't that many Albs in Excal.

Albs complaining about morning raids ? rofl

G

gwyneth-love

I dont see albs complaing about morning raids here. And there was 50+ albs in sauvage before i sounded the alarm on Irc ( didnt know it was against the rullez so im sorry ) . I do complain about 20 turrets in a keep abusing LoS :p

C

Cilid

Honestly, have to agree with Cavex here, I honestly don't recall hibs taking our relics. Was just 100+ mids in our frontier....

A

Ardrias_Mid

Didnt know it was against the rules? It tells you when you enter the channel. Some people...

Y

Yimurah

Oh well mids/hibs just fooked us :p
we just take the relics back in a few days @4am :D

Well...maybe mids were fooked by hibs :)
they did all the work and hibs ran off with relic :p

B

bonna

Teh Krypt
Talks too much!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said maybe, im not aware of the facts.
I certainly was not aware teador did it, I thought he would have more sence.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

<bifftomat> Naj u r teh twat

----
Krypt why whine about what every realm does, normaly they get a kick ban right after they say it , but thats there prob
but none even seen when i say theres a RR on any realm , coz i dont say theres an RR but i give hints ^^
so stop speaking out ur arse now after what 2 am rr ? :)
(edit: yea 9am , didnt know the time till after i made the post, and kinda be arse to change it, said 2 am , coz thats the normal time for j00 ^^)

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by bonna

but none even seen when i say theres a RR on any realm , coz i dont say theres an RR but i give hints ^^
you must be so proud of yourself :sleeping:

G

gwyneth-love

I dont remember albs starting such a whine tread .... Krypt get a life ! .

T

Teh Krypt

I dont remember albs starting such a whine tread .... Krypt get a life ! .

Or stop breaking the coc.

Im sure it is breaking the coc because its useing a 3rd party program to give an advantage to one of teh realms.

(where as irc in normal is fine)

P

parisienscot

Never underestimate the hibbies - they are EVIL!!!

I am so glad that they have lower population as they seem to be almost unstoppable in RVR. They use the element of surprise well and their AOE mezz followed by 4 chanters pbaoeing with max resist RA up and Mastery of Concentration is very very effective.

Won't whine about it though coz it would be boring without them turning up and foiling albs and mids plan - they are an unpredictable element that makes things more interesting.

If they ever get as many active RVR players as the other realms then maybe there will be some major whining, but then again high numbers tend to screw up clever strategies - mezz breaking for a start!

Anyway grats to hibbies for being so cunning - keep up the good work and see you on the battlefield!

A

amazingsteve

ok..
<updates his to-chain gank list>
Drizzt
Photon
Diabalo

oh, and to the albs, CRY MORE N00B! We got relic back:clap:

L

liste

And very well done too. Applause for the sneakiest relic attack i've seen, and tough noogies, you aint getting the rest ;p

T

Teh Krypt

Next time we should raid at 3am so the idiots who can't keep their mouths shut arnt up ^^

G

gwyneth-love

Yeah job well done Hibbs ,, seems like you have a large ammount of rvr worthy members after all :) ...

Users who are viewing this thread