FH news Rejoice!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
omfg that looks like literally the best game ever made.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
i did not lie, i said i was an old BW game server admin, that's true.

i never said i wanbted to be a FH admin/moderator at all, do not put words in my mouth, just keep putting the 1000's of calories into your body, cock

You could call me fat however as most people know I am far from that. I think you need to re-read your post as that is exactly how it reads. If you cant take it brooky be a good boy and just fuck off once and for all eh. Stop thinking because you are old school that you get special privileges because you don't that and you have been given enough chances more than the average poster to get a long and be a nice boy.

I really do wonder what happened to the nice chap I once knew.. maybe you should go have a little think about that...

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
I "used" to be a nicer person agreed, but life treats you in cerain ways and you react and get all jaded.

maybe i can get back to being that person, i am certain he's there somewhere under all this anger.

forum etiquette says you should never appologise as that means you are weak, but fuck that shit, i am sorry for the words i said about your weight, i know you lost quite a bit a while ago for various reasons.

I know i have upset quite alot of people that used to think i was ok and i only have myself to blame for that, so its upto me to determine my future, not just on here but irl as well, then hopefully i will be back on track as a human instead of the fucked up angry hating pos that currently resides inside planet brooky.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I "used" to be a nicer person agreed, but life treats you in cerain ways and you react and get all jaded.

maybe i can get back to being that person, i am certain he's there somewhere under all this anger.

forum etiquette says you should never appologise as that means you are weak, but fuck that shit, i am sorry for the words i said about your weight, i know you lost quite a bit a while ago for various reasons.

I know i have upset quite alot of people that used to think i was ok and i only have myself to blame for that, so its upto me to determine my future, not just on here but irl as well, then hopefully i will be back on track as a human instead of the fucked up angry hating pos that currently resides inside planet brooky.

As much as your apology is sweet as far as I am concerned it is worthless unless it is seen in your actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom