FH news Rejoice!

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
*laughs*.... with respect you imply we are all into anal, that we smell of stale wee and you lied because you have never been invited to be an admin on Freddyshouse and then you whine when I call you a cock....

Well you are a cock of the highest order and certainly not loved around here. As for me receiving an infraction ... if I had called you a cock unprovoked then maybe I would have been deserving, however it was provoked and as far as I am concerned you are lucky that no one infracted you for your rudeness. Cock.

i did not lie, i said i was an old BW game server admin, that's true.

i never said i wanbted to be a FH admin/moderator at all, do not put words in my mouth, just keep putting the 1000's of calories into your body, cock

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
That wasn't very nice at all, i suggest you edit that while you still can

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, guys, guys it's a sunday.

You should either be out perving over hot babes or watching them on your monitor.

Less fighting - more enjoying life :) or if you are going to argue, do it without such personal attacks and winding up!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
they banned him because he wasn't in their anal wetness club

you have to be an old Barrysworld game server admin to be in their club, i was one but i refused to join the club coz it smelt of stale wee

Actually Brooky, that is exactly what you said, Yoni did not put words into your mouth, you simply cannot keep track of all the shit you say.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Raven, Edmond, i think it was harsh too, but it might be Dark doesn't know about Yoni.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i did not lie, i said i was an old BW game server admin, that's true.

i never said i wanbted to be a FH admin/moderator at all, do not put words in my mouth, just keep putting the 1000's of calories into your body, cock

someone needs to stop being quite so bitter methinks ?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Raven, Edmond, i think it was harsh too, but it might be Dark doesn't know about Yoni.

'just keep putting the 1000's of calories into your body, fat cock'

Really???? something tells me he knew exactlly what he meant to say

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's obviously not met Yoni for a long time then, for while Brooky still is a fat cock, Yoni is skinnier than me.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
yoni presumed i was talking about the mods on the forum when i mentioned clubs, that was not what i meant and if you read what i said then it would be obvious i was not talking about anything to do with mods here, i was actiually talking about reactions and comments made by people who seem to think that they are above others who post on here, some of these people are mods and most are not

i always say things smell of stale wee, read my old posts, especially in relation to Lecter

i have no need or desire to be a mod on these boards, it would never happen anyway.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
If that was true, then there would be no one on the forums except you.

I believe the version of the coc you signed up was different to mine....

ah yes I have just had a look, and it does indeed say in my coc:
  • Respect your fellow forum users, apart from brooky who deserves all he gets. If you want to take issue with what they say then do so by sticking to the point, not by using your well honed skills in 1337 5p34k.
  • Personal attacks against anyone but Brooky will not be tolerated, if you use the forums to wage virtual war you aren't just a very sad individual who probably likes to bash the bishop to streaming goat pr0n but you will also not be welcome here.

amendment approved tbh

and

there's a cock club? WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME THESE THINGS? :eek:

and

way to miss the point Brooky, again^18

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
i just cant see it tbh tdc, i get called a cock and its ok for another forum member to say that without any reproach?

i must be being completely stupid then, but i suppose that just normal.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Lol, this thread has amused me today! Feeling a bit rough after a cambridge summer ball and I needed a good laugh :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
i just cant see it tbh tdc, i get called a cock and its ok for another forum member to say that without any reproach?

i must be being completely stupid then, but i suppose that just normal.

sorry I've explained it to you in the past and you failed to understand it then as well. I really can't be arsed to do it again. I hear from people that you're generally a good fellow to play an online game with, shame you completely suck at being a forum personality then.

Funny, once apon a time I wanted to be a teacher :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom