FH news Rejoice!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
These were first posted in the Battlegrounds section :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Why did he post them in the first place, he must have known he was going to get mauled at this place??

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Sad thing? He's in better shape then us nerds are :(

Speak for yoursself tbh!
extreme_muscle_man1.jpg

Me on the bus, yesterday.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
He was trying to push his ad-click sites again,afaik he was warned about this when he did it on his thid vid one

*shrug* Gamah was perma-banned for less

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
For starters Jup was NEVER a bw game server admin and secondly we don't want you in 'our' club because you are a cock...

As for anal wetness... its fun if you use the right lube, obviously you are doing it all wrong.

So, there is a "club", and to call me a cock is going against the CoC as you are insulting me, but obviously Laura as you are a moderator you can say what you like and have the power to delete posts and ban people.

i sugest you re read the CoC and choose your words carefully next time you address anyone on these boards

but thanks for your input

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So, there is a "club", and to call me a cock is going against the CoC as you are insulting me,

If that was true, then there would be no one on the forums except you.

I believe the version of the coc you signed up was different to mine....

ah yes I have just had a look, and it does indeed say in my coc:
  • Respect your fellow forum users, apart from brooky who deserves all he gets. If you want to take issue with what they say then do so by sticking to the point, not by using your well honed skills in 1337 5p34k.
  • Personal attacks against anyone but Brooky will not be tolerated, if you use the forums to wage virtual war you aren't just a very sad individual who probably likes to bash the bishop to streaming goat pr0n but you will also not be welcome here.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
careful, why, its clearly abuse

How about;

can someone do something server level to stop Toht creating new threads, its beginning to smell of stale wee

tots posts are full of weasel wee

which leads to him just looking like the an idiot.

That were the sole reason for posting and also adding some neg-rep to that, with an appropriate message "put the spade down and stand away from the hole" when there was no hole digging going on.

If Yoni needs a "slap on the wrist" for calling you a cock, you need, by similar scale, a ban for harassment.

Or do you REALLY want to take the CoC that strictly?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Step away from the keyboard and breathe, folks... :fluffle:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Is Jup a Ninja mod or just a de badged sleeper mod? Like a Ford RS where you remove the RS Badge to trap chavs.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
... FFS OMG WTF aiosfhjasiofhas80rh3hr qH Rq83hsafdsFIK"I 9A)S( fdas7f0qjISJfikajsfkasnfjasH FgsahGFahsfgashfashFKSG

Just had my worst fucking matches in street fighter. I could punch a hole in my wall right now

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Step away from the keyboard and breathe, folks... :fluffle:

<Waits for the announcer to let the circling models holding a number board to leave the ring as he hears 'Round 2'>

<Then gets popcorn> :twak:

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
its nice to be loved........

as long as its seemingly ok to call people cocks, i'll remember that for future reference.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Your SF skills suck.

*Needs to go buy a Xbox renewal card*

I've not played SF for 1.5 month, because microsoft decided to fuck me over - so yeah, I do suck at SF right now :(

ah well, my Fei has still pwned all the Ryu's I've met today :p

Lucius

Banned
I am just going to deliver my opinion without trying to upset anyone.

In my opinion this is a sad day for FreddysHouse and I will tell you why. Thugs, like me, was proud of his achievements in Thidranki and I feel a lot of people held that against him without knowing him. He was in fact a very nice person, who is more emotionally stable than many here would like to believe. I thought he brought diversity to these forums. I thought that, in the case of him being banned, he retalliated to something that was not intended to insult him - however throughout his years of being ridiculed you can forgive him for being a little paranoid.

However, the moderators do have a valid point and I respect their decision.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
You do realise that you are both the same person?

That means you dont talk about your self in the third person :eek:

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Happy days, I was tempted to comment when the affiliate site was posted but I held off.

:drink:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
they banned him because he wasn't in their anal wetness club

you have to be an old Barrysworld game server admin to be in their club, i was one but i refused to join the club coz it smelt of stale wee

*laughs*.... with respect you imply we are all into anal, that we smell of stale wee and you lied because you have never been invited to be an admin on Freddyshouse and then you whine when I call you a cock....

Well you are a cock of the highest order and certainly not loved around here. As for me receiving an infraction ... if I had called you a cock unprovoked then maybe I would have been deserving, however it was provoked and as far as I am concerned you are lucky that no one infracted you for your rudeness. Cock.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Someone call me a cock so I can write it in my diary.

georgie

FH is my second home
Founding Member - ESPCFB
Worldwide Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Fluffy Blankets.

um... Shouldn't "Worldwide Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Fluffy Blankets" be "WSPCFB" rather than "ESPCFB" ? :confused:

Just to really take this off on a tangent. :)

P.S. Tris, you're a cock. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom